04-27-2012 04:32 PM
673 ... 24252627
tools
    Okay thats all I needed thank you for your help everything is working now
    Glad I could help
    06-10-2011 12:09 PM
    Very nice. Favorite ROM I've used so far! Good job!
    07-13-2011 10:58 PM
    Very nice. Favorite ROM I've used so far! Good job!
    this project is dead. you should try out harmonia or bumblebee since they have way more features
    07-13-2011 11:42 PM
    tried bumblebee and my battery was sucked up so quick. and I heard harmonia has a battery bug too from what I read. I could be wrong though
    07-14-2011 10:46 PM
    tried bumblebee and my battery was sucked up so quick. and I heard harmonia has a battery bug too from what I read. I could be wrong though
    Ummm not that I have seen unless you are talking about the TWS bug but it is hardly related to the rom dev just the base that it is built on but I believe on 1.3 it was fixed.
    07-14-2011 11:22 PM
    first day the battery drains quick, but give it some time and it will get better. just needs to calibrate
    07-14-2011 11:56 PM
    No offense but if you think Harmonia or Bumblebee drained too quickly you have too high of expectations for a smartphone battery. :P
    07-15-2011 02:27 PM
    No offense but if you think Harmonia or Bumblebee drained too quickly you have too high of expectations for a smartphone battery. :P
    for me bb lasted a lot longer than rodimus
    07-15-2011 02:46 PM
    for me bb lasted a lot longer than rodimus
    Yeah I loved rodimus till his phone died. Then moved around till I settled on BB. Now I'm using Ath3nos but bb will always be a good one.
    07-15-2011 03:21 PM
    quick question, if i were to replace the app folder from rodi with the one from harmonia before i flash the rom would that have some sort of a probem? i love the rodimus preformance (battery lasted me almost 2 days ona single charge and thats with wifi, 3g, txting, gaming, and video use. oh oc at min of 600 to max of 804)
    07-19-2011 12:05 AM
    quick question, if i were to replace the app folder from rodi with the one from harmonia before i flash the rom would that have some sort of a probem? i love the rodimus preformance (battery lasted me almost 2 days ona single charge and thats with wifi, 3g, txting, gaming, and video use. oh oc at min of 600 to max of 804)
    It will NOT work.
    Rodimus has changes to the framework as well, same with Harmonia.
    The only thing you can realistically mix Harmonia with is Bumblebee, and even then, you need to know what files.

Rodimus has it's own set of files so it interchanges with nothing that I know of.

You should be able to get similar battery from Harmonia.
    xxhilfmir likes this.
    07-19-2011 01:34 AM
    It will NOT work.
    Rodimus has changes to the framework as well, same with Harmonia.
    The only thing you can realistically mix Harmonia with is Bumblebee, and even then, you need to know what files.

Rodimus has it's own set of files so it interchanges with nothing that I know of.

You should be able to get similar battery from Harmonia.
    well thats a shame :/ i love the harmonia lack of bloatware, simplicity, and the new market but the low battery isnt working out to well for me since i cant charge my phone throughout the day..
    leslie, no offence to you or your work btw (idk why i always feel like im being a d**k when i say things like this :/ ) thanks for the reply saved me a unbricking cuz i seriously thought the app folder was universal.
    07-19-2011 04:51 AM
    hey after you get a phone, could you work on a kernel that supports under/overvolting? the optimus v could use one....
    I won't be doing any more work with the Optimus V. I've picked up a Motorola Triumph
    07-29-2011 12:17 PM
    I won't be doing any more work with the Optimus V. I've picked up a Motorola Triumph
    How do you like it?
    08-01-2011 11:33 AM
    How do you like it?
    Love it. People are having issues with it but mine works perfectly.
    08-01-2011 11:55 AM
    Im going to be a total ***** here.

Why did you resurrect a thread that needed to stay "dead"?
    Yes your the OP and the dev of this rom.
    But why bring a old dead rom to the front page AGAIN so noobs get confused and want to try this out.

The best thing you could do is delete the OP and say rom no longer supported and not advised to use.
    Many moons you stopped even posting here and come in rez this dead rom and dont even make it clear in the OP that it is now a unmaintained rom? Class act.

Mods since its been stated this "dev" he isnt going to be maintaining this rom any longer can we get this topic locked and archived?
    08-01-2011 12:48 PM
    Such childish hostility. This ROM is still downloaded regularly. Over 100 downloads in the last 2 weeks. If people are still trying it out, why shouldn't I let them know it's not being worked on? You shouldn't let your panties get bunched up so easily. Stress shortens your life
    08-01-2011 02:48 PM
    Such childish hostility. This ROM is still downloaded regularly. Over 100 downloads in the last 2 weeks. If people are still trying it out, why shouldn't I let them know it's not being worked on? You shouldn't let your panties get bunched up so easily. Stress shortens your life
    Im sorry if you feel is hostility, but its more frustration because everytime one of these older rom threads gets brought tot he top there ends up being noobs trying to install it and end up with ten threads started about how to fix their phone. Your had not been posting in this thread since April, then almost four months later rezz a dead thread to tell people your not going to maintain development on it. That is kinda a no brainer. You bailed when you broke your phone trying to test the overclock limits and never came back. Until recently to tell us the most obvious of all is your not going to maintain the rom anymore.

I appreciated your work even after you broke your phone. I might not have agreed with all of it but I appreciated it. But resurrecting this thread to say hey look im confirming the obvious was not the best thing. Enjoy your rebrand phone and for the love of android dont bail on them if you decide to dev a rom there.
    08-03-2011 08:05 AM
    I, for one, am glad he came back to confirm what I had feared. As one who donated, I'm disappointed, but I got a lot of use out of the ROM, so I don't feel ripped off or anything. And his update pushed me to look at alternatives, and I'm now running IHO CM7.1 with all its GingerBread goodness.
    08-03-2011 08:56 AM
    can you guys help me I don't even know what all i need i got a rooted phone rom manager rodimus rom rom black and blue romtools xiona cwma xiona kernel 005 boot image and i dont know what to do please help thanks.
    08-07-2011 07:42 PM
    hey im trying to dowlonad the rom but for some reason i cant. link sends to a list which 1 should i click?help please:
    08-17-2011 07:46 PM
    Ok, well thanks for the update and thanks for being one of the guys to get the ball rolling on OV romming in the first place. Good luck and have fun with the Triumph, I'm sure you'll be doing on awesome job with roms on that too once you get start.
    08-18-2011 12:54 AM
    Anyone help???

I just tried to install the rodimusrom.. When i click on install zip from sd card, message "AMend scripting is no longer supported. Please switch to edify scripting to create working update zip"..

Anyone know how to fix this??
    09-03-2011 02:52 AM
    You need the old Xionia recovery to install it.

Your recovery has had amend scripting removed.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?etxocv45ofe280z Xionia .4
    09-03-2011 04:05 AM
    You need the old Xionia recovery to install it.

Your recovery has had amend scripting removed.
    xionia_cwma_12518.4_virgin.rar Xionia .4
    Thanks for the response..

Im a noob

I am having trouble installing xionia. i download to sd card then used astro file to transfer to my phone and it would not launch. Am i doing something wrong? What are the steps to installing it?
    09-03-2011 04:35 AM
673 ... 24252627
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD