04-27-2012 04:32 PM
673 ... 56789 ...
tools
    I just installed the rodimusrom v 1.2.2 onto my optimus v.

A couple questions though
    My home screen looks just like the one on the first page(theme1) but my battery indicator does not show the number (percentage) like the picture shows, and how do I change my theme to theme 1 to theme 2(the cool blue one)
    If you want theme2, you simply need to copy to your SD card, reboot into recovery and flash it.
    03-07-2011 02:48 PM
    So all I do is copy the file to my sd card, then reboot into recovery, and install the theme from zip?

Also, can I delete the files on my sd card once I have them installed(like the rodimus rom)
    03-07-2011 02:53 PM
    So all I do is copy the file to my sd card, then reboot into recovery, and install the theme from zip?

Also, can I delete the files on my sd card once I have them installed(like the rodimus rom)

yes select install from zip & yes u can delete the fies off of ur sd
    03-07-2011 02:58 PM
    So I finally got SetCpu, and every time I open it and set the cpu above 600, it freezes and restarts... :/

Sucks Balls.!
    Did you install it or just push it to your phone?
    03-07-2011 04:05 PM
    md5 for v1.2.2 - 7f72a814440da87be36a2566d979b752
    Okay, MD5 checked out on my downloads, something happened when I copied them to the SDcard.

All good, and up and running, seems good so far.
    I'm getting faster at reloading everything too.
    03-07-2011 05:14 PM
    New issue, This rom will not let me pair any of my bluetooth headsets. Ive tested with other roms and they pair. Anyone else encounter this?
    03-07-2011 06:35 PM
    New issue, This rom will not let me pair any of my bluetooth headsets. Ive tested with other roms and they pair. Anyone else encounter this?
    No. I used BT this morning. I did import my pairing info from Ti.
    03-07-2011 06:39 PM
    Is there a way to manually pair the bt?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    03-07-2011 07:22 PM
    I posted a new theme for you guys!
    Seems like the black notification bar makes notification text invisible (because text is black too)

I like everything else though, just looks like the text should be white or gray...
    03-07-2011 07:35 PM
    I have gone through all the Optimus V roms--RedRevolution, Rodimus, aospCMod CM7, and Zefie's CM7. The 2.3 Gingerbread roms yielded poor battery life. So now I'm back on Rodimus since it got updated.

The top things I miss about the GB builds are the notification bar power controls, the GB keyboard, the electron beam screen on/off animations, ability to charge quickly. Battery life was the final judgment in jumping back to a Froyo rom.

Hey, mmmark111 or anyone else. Are you able to integrate the notification bar power controls? What about the electron beam animations? If you could somehow integrate those into this or any 2.2 roms that would be great.
    03-07-2011 08:35 PM
    Did you install it or just push it to your phone?
    I installed it. It kept restarting my phone after like 20 secs after i opened the app... So i stopped opening it, lol. BUT, i think its working now on the default settings that it has when you install because when i turn my screen on after i lock it, it has EXTREME lag until I put my password in.

AND I just noticed WIFI DOESNT WORK! :/ It keeps saying acquring IP address.. Ive tried it on 3 diff networks.
    Oh and i can receive pics, but not Vids.
    03-07-2011 10:08 PM
    I noticed I couldn't receive vids either. Didn't think it was the rom but I guess it is since you have same problem.

03-07-2011 10:10 PM
    I noticed I couldn't receive vids either. Didn't think it was the rom but I guess it is since you have same problem.

Wow, yeah I thought the same, but i posted it just in case. Good and bad to hear that its not just me.
    03-07-2011 10:13 PM
    Has anyone tried dark tremor a2sd with this rom?

I would like to know it too...

Thanks
    03-07-2011 10:28 PM
    I just installed this and everything is working well, I also uninstalled a few of the stock apps that I dont use so I have even more room on the phone, it really does fly now.

I will keep an eye on the battery and let you know how that goes.
    03-07-2011 10:38 PM
    Wow, yeah I thought the same, but i posted it just in case. Good and bad to hear that its not just me.
    I receive the vid but it doesn't open or preview. Same result when I play it, it goes to a blank screen with no sound and the correct time, just no actual vid. Tried multiple messaging apps, same result. Guess mms vids are broken in this rom?
    03-07-2011 10:49 PM
    I receive the vid but it doesn't open or preview. Same result when I play it, it goes to a blank screen with no sound and the correct time, just no actual vid. Tried multiple messaging apps, same result. Guess mms vids are broken in this rom?
    Have you successfully sent/recieved videos on another ROM? I haven't modified anything regarding mms so there is no reason for it to be broken.

EDIT: Just sent AND received videos that successfully played multiple times to and from phones with RodimusROM and non-Optimus V's. Check your settings and the video format or download the ROM again and re-flash.

03-07-2011 10:59 PM
    Hi, when installing certen games like x-plane and others it makes the phone reboot. Any ideas whyy. Really want to try some of these.
    03-07-2011 11:53 PM
    The top things I miss about the GB builds are the notification bar power controls, the GB keyboard, the electron beam screen on/off animations, ability to charge quickly. Battery life was the final judgment in jumping back to a Froyo rom.
    The GB Keyboard cab be downloaded from the Market

I installed it. It kept restarting my phone after like 20 secs after i opened the app... So i stopped opening it, lol. BUT, i think its working now on the default settings that it has when you install because when i turn my screen on after i lock it, it has EXTREME lag until I put my password in.

AND I just noticed WIFI DOESNT WORK! :/ It keeps saying acquring IP address.. Ive tried it on 3 diff networks.
    Oh and i can receive pics, but not Vids.
    Do an MD5 check on the rom.
    On the sdcard.

On mine, I had a good download, but when i transferred it to the sdcard, it managed to become damage and created a similar scenario.
    03-08-2011 12:40 AM

I found that out just by searching in the Market, lol. I guess I was also referring to the text input, where you had the cursor navigation thumb thingy. I don't like tapping several times to get it in-between the right characters. Though I like the GB keyboard with the long-pressing goodness, I guess I'll just stick to anysoftkeyboard since it has left and right arrows to move the cursor.
    03-08-2011 01:28 AM

Do an MD5 check on the rom.
    On the sdcard.

On mine, I had a good download, but when i transferred it to the sdcard, it managed to become damage and created a similar scenario.
    I dont even know what that means! LoL. Sorry, im a big noob at this.

@mmmark111, I'll try downloading and flashing again.
    03-08-2011 06:40 AM
    Is it me or is it in the mod when i try to charge the phone by plugging it right into the wall the phone will not charge. but if i plug it in usb it charges fine. im using the rom with theme 2 i have tried couple different chargers to
    03-08-2011 10:10 AM
    Is it me or is it in the mod when i try to charge the phone by plugging it right into the wall the phone will not charge. but if i plug it in usb it charges fine. im using the rom with theme 2 i have tried couple different chargers to
    Doesn't happen to me... I charged it last night with the wall charger just fine.
    03-08-2011 10:15 AM
    mmmark111,

so the theme2, was the black text intentional on notifications or is there a way to change this?
    03-08-2011 10:33 AM
    A little more than 7hrs since unplugged on idle screen off and I still have 100% battery. BatteryMinder shows me a momentary estimate of 23hrs 5mins for battery life. But once it hits 99% it shows about 12hrs 22min. I'm using JuiceDefender, AutoKiller Memory Optimizer, and Advanced Task Manager.

This is by far the best battery output I've experienced on an Android device.
    03-08-2011 12:04 PM
673 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD