ARCHIVED: [ROM] RodimusROM v1.2.3 + xionia [4/3/11] All themes update

Status
Not open for further replies.

yassen004

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
i used a command prompt and adb to do my recovery. I wiped everything before installing the original Rom i did a factory data reset wiped the cache wiped the delvik cache and my phone doesn't have an external sd so didn't have to do that the only things missing really are the clock format and the wallpaper from the pic mabye i am just not adjusting the settings right?

Superorb

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
i used a command prompt and adb to do my recovery. I wiped everything before installing the original Rom i did a factory data reset wiped the cache wiped the delvik cache and my phone doesn't have an external sd so didn't have to do that the only things missing really are the clock format and the wallpaper from the pic mabye i am just not adjusting the settings right?
Never, never do a factory reset. All kinds of screwy things can happen. Have you tried ROMtools? Super easy to use and works great.

Superorb

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Ill give them a try. Thank you
Any other tips or anything you can suggest?
I've used ROMtools to flash several different ROMs without issue. I do remember flashing a theme from here and the wallpaper changes to stock Rodimus. I never used that wallpaper so it didn't affect me.

MrHyde03

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] █║ RodimusROM v1.2.3 + xionia ║█ [4/3/11] All themes up

tried bumblebee and my battery was sucked up so quick. and I heard harmonia has a battery bug too from what I read. I could be wrong though

Retorrent

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site

tried bumblebee and my battery was sucked up so quick. and I heard harmonia has a battery bug too from what I read. I could be wrong though

Ummm not that I have seen unless you are talking about the TWS bug but it is hardly related to the rom dev just the base that it is built on but I believe on 1.3 it was fixed.

ceejay83

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site

first day the battery drains quick, but give it some time and it will get better. just needs to calibrate

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

No offense but if you think Harmonia or Bumblebee drained too quickly you have too high of expectations for a smartphone battery. :p

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

for me bb lasted a lot longer than rodimus

Yeah I loved rodimus till his phone died. Then moved around till I settled on BB. Now I'm using Ath3nos but bb will always be a good one. :)

xxhilfmir

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site

quick question, if i were to replace the app folder from rodi with the one from harmonia before i flash the rom would that have some sort of a probem? i love the rodimus preformance (battery lasted me almost 2 days ona single charge and thats with wifi, 3g, txting, gaming, and video use. oh oc at min of 600 to max of 804)

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

quick question, if i were to replace the app folder from rodi with the one from harmonia before i flash the rom would that have some sort of a probem? i love the rodimus preformance (battery lasted me almost 2 days ona single charge and thats with wifi, 3g, txting, gaming, and video use. oh oc at min of 600 to max of 804)

It will NOT work.
Rodimus has changes to the framework as well, same with Harmonia.
The only thing you can realistically mix Harmonia with is Bumblebee, and even then, you need to know what files.

Rodimus has it's own set of files so it interchanges with nothing that I know of.

You should be able to get similar battery from Harmonia.

Reactions: xxhilfmir

xxhilfmir

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site

It will NOT work.
Rodimus has changes to the framework as well, same with Harmonia.
The only thing you can realistically mix Harmonia with is Bumblebee, and even then, you need to know what files.

Rodimus has it's own set of files so it interchanges with nothing that I know of.

You should be able to get similar battery from Harmonia.

well thats a shame :/ i love the harmonia lack of bloatware, simplicity, and the new market but the low battery isnt working out to well for me since i cant charge my phone throughout the day..
leslie, no offence to you or your work btw :) (idk why i always feel like im being a d**k when i say things like this :/ ) thanks for the reply :) saved me a unbricking cuz i seriously thought the app folder was universal.

mmmark111

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site

hey after you get a phone, could you work on a kernel that supports under/overvolting? the optimus v could use one....

I won't be doing any more work with the Optimus V. I've picked up a Motorola Triumph :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca