ARCHIVED: [ROM] RodimusROM v1.2.3 + xionia [4/3/11] All themes update

Status
Not open for further replies.

immascorpio1114

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if it's me or not...but the Wi-fi seems to only work with the browser and not the market, g-mail, etc. I wiped the last update (v.1.2) and flashed the new one with the theme pack.

vee

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Yeah wi-fi still broken. Flashed total of 5 times, tried enough. Reverting. Thanks though.

Last edited:

vee

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Can we flash 1.2.1b on its own without flashing other 1.2.1? Hoping this fixes wifi, or maybe I did somethin wrong /shrug

Last edited:

mmmark111

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Can we flash 1.2.1b on its own without flashing other 1.2.1? Hoping this fixes wifi, or maybe I did somethin wrong /shrug

Yea, it's the whole ROM.

I'm trying to get my wifi to crap out but I'm not having any luck. I hope v1.2.2 helps you guys.

vee

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Everything looks like it's working now. But about market/sync, I just synced my gmail with 3g for the first time and now market and gmail work with wi-fi. Maybe I should've tried wi-fi first, but either way, it works now.

mmmark111

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Everything looks like it's working now. But about market/sync, I just synced my gmail with 3g for the first time and now market and gmail work with wi-fi. Maybe I should've tried wi-fi first, but either way, it works now.

Glad you got it working.

Thanks for this rom, I have a question. Will there be any themes that change the status bar and boot screens available soon?

Hopefully soon. Once I'm caught up on my schoolwork maybe :p

Status
Not open for further replies.