ARCHIVED: [ROM] RodimusROM v1.2.3 + xionia [4/3/11] All themes update

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnega

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
thanks! I was on CM7 Gingerbread for a little bit but I was tired of all these weird bugs and a draining battery. Thanks for all your work

anon(184007)

Feb 22, 2011
neweragfx.com
Ive noticed one thing, now maybe its just the tower in my area but I have no 3g on my phone now. And Mobile Network State says Disconnected, its trying to connect but dont. Anyone else with this issue? Or just me?

When my gf gets home i will head to another tower and see if the problem persists

mmmark111

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Ive noticed one thing, now maybe its just the tower in my area but I have no 3g on my phone now. And Mobile Network State says Disconnected, its trying to connect but dont. Anyone else with this issue? Or just me?

When my gf gets home i will head to another tower and see if the problem persists

My 3g works fine.

The theme doesn't modify anything that would bork the data.

darrenb1988

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

i have no 3g either. 3g shows but no connection. I used the activate button, airplane mode, ect a few times but no luck. I let the activate button get to 3 and I close the app.. and it leaves me with working 1x

mmmark111

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
i have no 3g either. 3g shows but no connection. I used the activate button, airplane mode, ect a few times but no luck. I let the activate button get to 3 and I close the app.. and it leaves me with working 1x

The 3g showing but not connected is a known issue with the Optimus V. Nothing I can do about it I'm afraid.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Not getting wifi at all or just syncing? And are you waiting long enough? the bootanimation freezes but it continues to load.

I waited, I was on the marketplace and updated the default apps, then switched to wifi. When clicking it in settings, it cycles for 5-10 seconds then just says error. No connection attempt can even be attempted. Everything else seemed fine, though, like I said, themes brought the entire thing down.

Tried reloading it twice, same results.

Can you get me an Md5 to verify?

Last edited:

anon(184007)

Feb 22, 2011
neweragfx.com
It was like this since yesterday so I know of wasn't the theme. Ill figure it out and post an update

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Ok so i used the Activate app and it fixed the data connection with the phone, 3g and 1x pops up. I guess i deleted something while formatting in recovery. :)

itsnotadam

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Well this isnt convenient, i flashed the ROM, it installed right and all but i cant sync my google account to it...

Forget it, did a restart and everything works fine and dandy. Love this ROM! I had the custom stock rom with Xionia or whatever, it was pretty fast but i was having some lag issues. Lets hope this one is better. <33

mmmark111

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I waited, I was on the marketplace and updated the default apps, then switched to wifi. When clicking it in settings, it cycles for 5-10 seconds then just says error. No connection attempt can even be attempted. Everything else seemed fine, though, like I said, themes brought the entire thing down.

Tried reloading it twice, same results.

Can you get me an Md5 to verify?

md5 for v1.2.2 - 7f72a814440da87be36a2566d979b752

Status
Not open for further replies.