ARCHIVED: [ROM] RodimusROM v1.2.3 + xionia [4/3/11] All themes update

Status
Not open for further replies.

samusishere1

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi, can someone please tell me why my phone is dieing so quickly.? I went from 98 percent to 90 in 5 mins. The 50 percent without signal thing is fixed, but now the android system says 50 percent. How do I fix this. Please help

vee

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi, can someone please tell me why my phone is dieing so quickly.? I went from 98 percent to 90 in 5 mins. The 50 percent without signal thing is fixed, but now the android system says 50 percent. How do I fix this. Please help

Restart your phone and try it again.

Superorb

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Android phones just suck battery like crazy. Mine went down 15% in 8 hours, and I had wireless and 3g turned off, but the phone was still searching for signal. Mine says 37% battery used by Cell Standby, and 65% time without a signal. I normally only have 1 or 2 bars, is there a way to fix this?

samusishere1

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I did restart. Its still happening
And most android phone have great battery life and this one should to due to the capacity of the battery but. For some reason it doesnt

justinh

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
yes a very nice job indeed A+..just switched over from C7 (due to mms being broke..gotta have my pic messages)..everything works great...one problem tho..is the wireless supposed to disconnect when the phone goes to the lock screen? Also I have a development site if you want to incorporate your poject...I can pretty much do what ever you need, bugtracking etc..check it out http://jitcreations.com...message me or email me at justinh2k@yahoo.com

bump

Last edited:

Superorb

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
how does that affect recieving messages and phone calls?
Messages and phone calls don't use data, so it is unaffected ;) Airplane mode turns off the "voice" radio, and that would affect calls and messages. I think Gmail Push also still works with data turned off.

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I've been searching but come up empty. I usually make my own status bars with UOT Kitchen. Is there something I can do to remove the clock/alarm clock from my status bars? I tried flashing this removal of black and blue but it obviously didnt work. Thanks in advance :)

mmmark111

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I've been searching but come up empty. I usually make my own status bars with UOT Kitchen. Is there something I can do to remove the clock/alarm clock from my status bars? I tried flashing this removal of black and blue but it obviously didnt work. Thanks in advance :)

What do you mean by "obviously didn't work"? If you're using RodimusROM and you have already flashed the black and blue theme, then it will work.

If you want to do it yourself, you have to smali the classes.dex from your services.jar. and look for statusbarpolicy.smali. That's where the code is you need to modify.

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
What do you mean by "obviously didn't work"? If you're using RodimusROM and you have already flashed the black and blue theme, then it will work.

If you want to do it yourself, you have to smali the classes.dex from your services.jar. and look for statusbarpolicy.smali. That's where the code is you need to modify.

Thank you Mark, I meant that I tried using your removal flash to remove the clock from my UOT status bar that I flashed to Rodimus but got an error. I'll have to look into your suggestion. Thanks again. :D

Update: Just in case you, or anyone else, are curious. I used Kitchen to make a custom status bar following their directions with your rom. After installed your black and blue theme, rebooted, flashed your clock removal zip, rebooted, then flashed my custom status bar and I now have your ROM with my status bar and no clock. Thank you for your work, as always, top notch :D

Last edited:

Kiernon

Total homewrecker.
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Outstanding Rom, mmmark111. Thank you for making our phones actually almost feel like a modern device.

Exceptionally smooth even without my modest overclock. The black/blue theme is brilliant and really set off my own theme tweaking and enhanced it.

Ack, between this and Aphrodite, you guys are making it rough trying to figure out which ROM to stick with! :)

So far no weirdness or charging issues, and battery performance for me is exceptional (I am mostly hooked to a WiFi, so 3g drains for me aren't an issue anyway.) and I can't wait to see any further developments.

Kudos, sir. This bud's for you.

-K

mmmark111

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Outstanding Rom, mmmark111. Thank you for making our phones actually almost feel like a modern device.

Exceptionally smooth even without my modest overclock. The black/blue theme is brilliant and really set off my own theme tweaking and enhanced it.

Ack, between this and Aphrodite, you guys are making it rough trying to figure out which ROM to stick with! :)

So far no weirdness or charging issues, and battery performance for me is exceptional (I am mostly hooked to a WiFi, so 3g drains for me aren't an issue anyway.) and I can't wait to see any further developments.

Kudos, sir. This bud's for you.

-K

Glad you like it :)

mmmark111

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm borrowing a friend's phone so I've been able to do a little bit of work. New black and white theme posted and I'll be posting the other themes with stock animations later on. Enjoy :)

Reactions: jmel

Kiernon

Total homewrecker.
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm borrowing a friend's phone so I've been able to do a little bit of work. New black and white theme posted and I'll be posting the other themes with stock animations later on. Enjoy :)

The awesome just doesn't stop.

Thank you!

-K

EDIT: If I might indulge in the thread a sec, here's a shot of the new Black and White theme on my phone. Clean, contrasting, and absolutely awesome. :)

rjYol.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.