ARCHIVED: [ROM] RodimusROM v1.2.3 + xionia [4/3/11] All themes update

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmel

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
OG is original... And launcher pro can be buggy occasionally, especially if you keep the auto rotate feature on. I use it regardless. I found that if I set it to light memory usage, it never crashes any more.

Superorb

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Haha, "OG" means original. I guess I should reword that.

And justinh, I appreciate the offer but I'm all set :)
Yeah, I thought it meant Original Gangsta.

How can I remove the flyout animations? I downclock to 480 or 320 when the battery gets below certain spots, and it's very choppy. Do I need to cook the Framework file at one of the online sites or is there a setting I could change?

Superorb

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
OG is original... And launcher pro can be buggy occasionally, especially if you keep the auto rotate feature on. I use it regardless. I found that if I set it to light memory usage, it never crashes any more.
How do you set light memory usage? All I see is to not load into memory which says it's experimental. And I wish there was a way to disable rotating the screen clockwise since it's always rotating when I don't want it to.

mmmark111

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I thought it meant Original Gangsta.

How can I remove the flyout animations? I downclock to 480 or 320 when the battery gets below certain spots, and it's very choppy. Do I need to cook the Framework file at one of the online sites or is there a setting I could change?

In settings>display there is an option to turn off animations or you can use Spare parts from the market. I'm updating the themes later with stock animations. I'm just taking a Dragon Age break :)

thexxoffspring

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
to flash the new theme do we have to wipe data/cache? i know when i had my Droid i had to wipe data/cache because we couldnt flash themes on top of other themes

jmel

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
In settings>display there is an option to turn off animations or you can use Spare parts from the market. I'm updating the themes later with stock animations. I'm just taking a Dragon Age break :)

My gf keeps trying to get me to play that...

jmel

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
How do you set light memory usage? All I see is to not load into memory which says it's experimental. And I wish there was a way to disable rotating the screen clockwise since it's always rotating when I don't want it to.

under preferences, go to memory usage settings, and then memory usage preset...choose "very low"

jmel

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
mmmark111, I dig the color scheme of the black/white, but I still like the battery from blue/black (vertical with % inside battery)... I also liked v1 of the blueblack because of the color scheme (for example, set a pattern for unlock and look at the disc color). Also, both blue/black and black/white both have black notification text on a black background.

I've switched back to the original theme you shared with us, and plan to just turn off animations. I spose I could try a kitchen, but I'm going to just keep it simple.

Thanks again for your work. Cheers

mmmark111

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
mmmark111, I dig the color scheme of the black/white, but I still like the battery from blue/black (vertical with % inside battery)... I also liked v1 of the blueblack because of the color scheme (for example, set a pattern for unlock and look at the disc color). Also, both blue/black and black/white both have black notification text on a black background.

I've switched back to the original theme you shared with us, and plan to just turn off animations. I spose I could try a kitchen, but I'm going to just keep it simple.

Thanks again for your work. Cheers

Since you're a badass and you donated, PM me with exactly what you want in a theme and I'll make it for you :)

Maybe I'll start a theme section for the people that donate. Kinda like how they have celebrity sandwiches, only you choose what's in it.

mmmark111

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Are there any bugs with this v1.2.3? What kernel are you using with this one?

The only problem I am aware of is the provided boot animation freezes. The phone still boots, just the images locks up. Some people have reported that bluetooth is borked with the black and blue theme but I can't seem to reproduce the problem. Any bluetooth devices that I have tried work just fine.

The kernel used is Xionia 005. There is Xionia 013 available with minor bugs that you can flash over 005 if you so choose.

Superorb

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Okay, I'm on 0.8.4.1 (I think this is the latest...not sure)
Hmm, interesting that no update popped up. I'll grab the newer version and see if that helps. I basically only wanted to have the 5 icons along the bottom, I don't use any of the other features of LauncherPro.

overthinkingme

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Could you provide the 005 by any chance? I would just flash the Rom over my install to regain the kernel but the rom has a wipe script.
Will flashing the theme restore the 005kernel? I installed 13 but read about the bugs. 013 doesn't feel as smooth on any governor.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

jmel

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I only had issues with v2 of the black and blue theme with bluetooth. V1 worked without issue (I am still using it today in fact).

If you flash and don't use a theme, the default theme also has no issues with bluetooth.

My testing was done with a device that does not prompt for code (car head unit). The pc paired fine (since you can type a code on the pc).

jmel

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, interesting that no update popped up. I'll grab the newer version and see if that helps. I basically only wanted to have the 5 icons along the bottom, I don't use any of the other features of LauncherPro.

Me either... Only other feature I use is the swiping of dock icons, so that I can double up on what each one does. Oh, and the notifications (emails, missed calls, sms counts) on each icon.

bswann

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
The only problem I am aware of is the provided boot animation freezes. The phone still boots, just the images locks up. Some people have reported that bluetooth is borked with the black and blue theme but I can't seem to reproduce the problem. Any bluetooth devices that I have tried work just fine.

The kernel used is Xionia 005. There is Xionia 013 available with minor bugs that you can flash over 005 if you so choose.
Ok, Thanks. I really just wanted to make sure there was nothing wrong with wifi. I know leslieann is using the 013 kernal in hers and i was wondering if I could overclock higher with it as I can only get to 768 right now with 005.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante