ARCHIVED: [ROM] RodimusROM v1.2.3 + xionia [4/3/11] All themes update

Status
Not open for further replies.

plantucha

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
In black & white theme

Please make percent numbers in battery indicator GREY.

Now they are white and invisible if is battery full.
If they are grey you can see it in black and also white part too.
Unless you now how to make it black in white backround and white in black backround in same time.

Thank you

Reactions: citizeninsane89

jmel

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Ouch, had some bluetooth issues again when I changed from the black blue v1 to the new original v3 theme. Going to try the custom one you made for me and see what happens...

EDIT: Hrm...dunno what is going on, but pairing the phone to any new device is failing, no matter what theme I use now... Going to test some more and report back.

Can others check out the themes and try pairing to new devices? (ones not previously paired to the phone before?)

Last edited:

Superorb

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I just added the Gingerbread keyboard and removed the swype, activate, my account and launcher pro since I use ADW EX and everything is perfect.
Where did you find the My Account app? I'd love to get rid of that now that I have the Minutes Checker.

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Where did you find the My Account app? I'd love to get rid of that now that I have the Minutes Checker.

You have to get a program like System App Remover and it shows a list of all system apps and an uninstall option for each. I removed the news/weather widget, kickback/talkback/the other one i cant remember. It's a great app as l9ng as you don't remove crap you shouldn't as it shows every single system app on your phone. It's also great for uninstalling things like Maps so you can reinstall from market and have the option to move to sd card. :)

Reactions: Superorb

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
In black & white theme

Please make percent numbers in battery indicator GREY.

Now they are white and invisible if is battery full.
If they are grey you can see it in black and also white part too.
Unless you now how to make it black in white backround and white in black backround in same time.

Thank you

You can use UOT Kitchen and make a modified battery and flash it to your phone the same way you would a ROM. It gives you options, lots of them, for mods to your interface and you can modify single things like the battery. :)

Superorb

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
You have to get a program like System App Remover and it shows a list of all system apps and an uninstall option for each. I removed the news/weather widget, kickback/talkback/the other one i cant remember. It's a great app as l9ng as you don't remove crap you shouldn't as it shows every single system app on your phone. It's also great for uninstalling things like Maps so you can reinstall from market and have the option to move to sd card. :)
Thanks.

bswann

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I used rootexplorer but, you cannot just uninstall the .apk from system/app, you have to go into data/data and remove the corresponding file too.

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I just uninstall them with System App Remover and they are gone POOF! Then again maybe it's different with that particular system app as I havent removed that one. Maybe the ones I remove still leave something on there but it's such a small amount of space I could really care less. Especially using Link2SD I have absolutely no issues with space. :)

mmmark111

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site

Time color is in services.jar

I made it white because I tried every variation of gray and they all looked pretty bad. At least to me. If you take the framework-res.apk from the ROM (not a themed one), plug that into the UOT kitchen, make the battery your own, and copy the new battery images you make over to the already themed Black and White framework-res.apk, you'll be all set :)

Later on when I get time I may switch it up, but who knows.

mmmark111

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
So I could technically add in the Gingerbread Keyboard, GoSMS, remove the Froyo, Swype Keyboards, and update launcherpro with in the system partition?

Possibly update youtube and others that are still preinstalled while I am at it?

Your giving me ideas...

the location /data/data is not in your zip file. So I am guessing that in order to get in there and make the change your talking about using the command line. If so I have much more learning todo.

All that jive can be done on the phone with a file manager.

/data is included in the ROM but only as a placeholder for myself :) Themes won't have it unless there are apps included. Once you flash the ROM though, /data/data is created for you on your phone.

Superorb

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Yes, delete the .apk from system/app then go to data/data and find the corresponding file and delete it too.
Tried to delete the APK in system/app and it says denied b/c the system is read only. I'm using RootExplorer and it has root access. I was able to remove it from the other location though.

mmmark111

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Tried to delete the APK in system/app and it says denied b/c the system is read only. I'm using RootExplorer and it has root access. I was able to remove it from the other location though.

Did you tap "Mount R/W" at the top of the screen so it changes to "Mount R/O" while in the /system/app folder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12