ARCHIVED: [ROM] RodimusROM v1.2.3 + xionia [4/3/11] All themes update

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcp135

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I want to flash the black and white theme. Does anyone know if the stock files (besides framework-res) from that theme have been posted somewhere as flashable zip.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
has anyone else had difficulty installing this on their optimus V? after i flashed this, it hung at the splash screen for half an hour, i finally just pulled the battery. tried again, same result.

Make sure you flash the rom, boot up the system, then go back into recovery and flash the theme. Doing both at once can create problems like you describe.

tony5593

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I need help. I flashed the blue theme and my Notifications bar changed to the blue one but my background is still Rodimus.... ?

Lol, im pretty certain this is just a noob problem.

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
You're using RodimusROM with the Picasticks-06 Kernel?

Yeah, it's compiled for the V so it's buttons are set up right. So that means the fix that's built into the rom actually swaps the home and menu again. I spent the day like this and the fix for this was posted in the thread. I I'll drop a link here when I get to my PC.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Well I guess you can use that ROM if you want to huh? Others wont see the point if the fix is already in Rodimus.

Do you know what Picasticks-06 Kernel is?
Cause its not a rom. Its a kernel and its compiled from the source code released from LG. Meaning it is a true LG froyo kernel. It is also a recommended kernel from one of the top optimus S devs for froyo roms.

xabba

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Hello all! Just wanted to post that I am also having the black notification text issue on the black & blue v3 theme. Everything else seems to be running great. Installed Picasticks-07a kernel and it's extremely smooth. Thanks for all of your hard work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois