ARCHIVED: [ROM] RodimusROM v1.2.3 + xionia [4/3/11] All themes update

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmel

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I think the tests showed that 3g was better when you weren't transmitting data, but in the end, wifi is best for moderate data usage.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up. That's how I did it last night using ROMtools. :) I'm running Rodimus with the Xionia 014 kernel now. It seems much better than the VM and 005 I was running until yesterday.

h4xx3d

May 10, 2011
Visit site
How do I get the quick settings on the homescreen for wifi, bluetooth, brightness, etc...as pictured in the black and blue theme example?

Sorry, i'm pretty new to roms

Superorb

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
How do I get the quick settings on the homescreen for wifi, bluetooth, brightness, etc...as pictured in the black and blue theme example?

Sorry, i'm pretty new to roms
It's actually a built in widget for Froyo. Just press and hold on the home screen. Choose Widget, then power control.

yassen004

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey if anyone can help me... i followed the instructions posted on the first page and can get the regular 1.2.3 rom to boot fine but when i go to flash the theme the status bar icons change but the wall paper, and other things in the posted picture do not is there a step i'm missing? Any help is appreciated.

Superorb

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey if anyone can help me... i followed the instructions posted on the first page and can get the regular 1.2.3 rom to boot fine but when i go to flash the theme the status bar icons change but the wall paper, and other things in the posted picture do not is there a step i'm missing? Any help is appreciated.
What steps did you use to flash the original ROM and also the theme?

yassen004

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
1. made a recovery
2. put the ROM on my SD card
3. rebooted into recovery
4. flashed rhodimus 1.2.3
5. rebooted
6. put the black and blue theme on my SD card then rebooted back into recovery
7. Flashed the theme and rebooted

Superorb

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
1. made a recovery
2. put the ROM on my SD card
3. rebooted into recovery
4. flashed rhodimus 1.2.3
5. rebooted
6. put the black and blue theme on my SD card then rebooted back into recovery
7. Flashed the theme and rebooted
What recovery are you using, and did you wipe everything before you flashed the ROM?

Status
Not open for further replies.