05-01-2012 12:03 AM
1,740 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    But you didn't give any useful feedback. It is just useless whine. Feedback is if you publish your logs and explain unwanted behaviors so they can fix it. If you crying how slow is it, than show some benchmarks. Your comment can't help anybody.

METRICation.US | Go Metric | Metric Conversion | Metric System
    I wasn't "crying about how slow it was." I was just stating that it doesn't feel like a cyanogenmod rom, and that I feel 0307 is faster. My benchmark with 0307 was 654. With the new one,it was 532. Happy now? -.- Oh, note that I also put that when you go into the menu, it force closes.
    03-20-2011 03:59 PM
    CPU set on demand at 806mhz

Linpack 9.33 mflop
    8.99 secs

Quadrant score is 962
    03-20-2011 09:33 PM
    This doesn't feel like a real Cyanogenmod ROM. For CM7, it also seems much slower. Does anyone else notice? Also, when you go into the Cyanogenmod update push option, and try to open it, it force closes. I'm reflashing back to to 0307.
    Yup, update option causes force close also intro, outro animations do not work, also no menus for the columns in apps and on the homescreen
    03-20-2011 11:05 PM
    The bootanimation you're seeing is the default android boot animation (if you want cm7 bootanimation push old bootanimation.zip to /system/media.)
    the launcher you see if the android default launcher

aosp likes vanilla aosp roms. this rom seems to be on its way to vanilla aosp.

If you thought older versions of the rom were faster try flashing one of zefies kernels over top. or fastboot an older from a rom you liked boot.img. please try to be constructive and report bugs with logcats.

Update Notifications will never work until rom manager supports the phone, has a custom recovery for it, and CyanogenMod is building official nightlies.
    03-21-2011 07:05 AM
    I really want to donate a little for the creator of this custom rom.
    Please let me know. Thanks in advance.
    03-21-2011 10:03 PM
    I really want to donate a little for the creator of this custom rom.
    Please let me know. Thanks in advance.
    aospCmod creator donation paypal
    03-22-2011 07:23 AM
    What is new in the 3/22 build?
    03-22-2011 08:14 AM
    Well the boot screen is different
    03-22-2011 09:55 AM
    I was wondering the same thing? Just flashed this rom 3/20 and have it set up nicely and don't really want to go through the hassle so doing it all again so soon. How ofter is this ROM usually updated? Is there a changelog somewhere for each update? TIA
    03-22-2011 01:17 PM
    I was wondering the same thing? Just flashed this rom 3/20 and have it set up nicely and don't really want to go through the hassle so doing it all again so soon. How ofter is this ROM usually updated? Is there a changelog somewhere for each update? TIA
    Changelog is usually sync with cm source. You can flash over so you dont lose your stuff. just wipe cache/dalvik cache to be sure you get old stuff out
    03-22-2011 02:36 PM
    Changelog is usually sync with cm source. You can flash over so you dont lose your stuff. just wipe cache/dalvik cache to be sure you get old stuff out
    Cool, thanks for the info and sorry for the noob questions, couldn't really find an all-in-one beginners guide. So just I just need to wipe and flash newest aospCMod for the newest update? Also is there any plans for undervolting to save battery life in the future?
    03-22-2011 02:43 PM
    Gerrit Code Review heres whats been changed so thats a basic change log I would think.
    03-22-2011 02:47 PM
    Sorry everyone I'm a newbie here. I recently flashed my V with the Stock Virgin Mobile + Xionia Kernel (BETA 2) rom and have it running good. I was wondering if I was to try this rom out do I need to add the recovery image to ROMtools and flash it or can I use the recovery I have installed already? At the moment I have installed the Xionia CWMA v1.2518.4 recovery. Also I was wondering after I do a back up before flashing what is the best way to flash this rom? Wipe data first then flash rom then Wipe Cache/ Dalvik cache/ after its flashed? Is this the proceedure?

Thanks in advance...
    03-22-2011 04:23 PM
    Has anyone had problems with data connections with the rom? my 3g doesn't work, but if I revert to another rom, it works fine.
    03-22-2011 04:51 PM
    Sorry for what is likely a simple question but, what doesn't work with this ROM? What features are broken?
    03-22-2011 05:59 PM
    I can hear from my headset but people can't hear me. this is with the headset that came with my phone not Bluetooth.
    03-22-2011 06:06 PM
    Is the proximity sensor still goofy?

I need MMS support before I can make the switch.
    03-22-2011 06:36 PM
    Proximity sensor is working in this new version.
    My location is not working via wifi or mobile network
    Wifi tethering not working(use Wifi tether for this)

For some reason I keep going back to the stock rom. At least I know everything is working.

Does anybody know if I can install a differentkernl with the stock rom?. I need ext3 support. Running out of space.
    03-22-2011 06:56 PM
    So far so good with this latest build.

Wifi tethering is no-go
    Proximity seems to be ok, but haven't tested much yet.
    Will be watching battery life closely, been getting better with each build.

Thanks for the new release devs!
    03-23-2011 03:51 AM
    Has anyone tested Bluetooth voice and call audio yet?

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G
    03-23-2011 07:23 AM
    Sucks I can't charge my phone with it off, just boots phone. Any fix?

Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk
    03-23-2011 05:50 PM
    Will Lucid Froyo theme work on this rom
    03-23-2011 07:41 PM
    Sucks I can't charge my phone with it off, just boots phone. Any fix?

Explain?

If your talking about the autoreboot, its something built into the gingerbread rom.
    I dont know of a way to bypass this. It is kinda frustrating but /shrug.
    03-23-2011 08:06 PM
    Explain?

If your talking about the autoreboot, its something built into the gingerbread rom.
    I dont know of a way to bypass this. It is kinda frustrating but /shrug.
    I like to turn the phone off to charge it faster however when it's completely off and I plug in the charger the phone boots itself up. Thought it was a bug since the charging screen normally comes up, dumb move gingerbread!

03-23-2011 08:34 PM
    I like to turn the phone off to charge it faster however when it's completely off and I plug in the charger the phone boots itself up. Thought it was a bug since the charging screen normally comes up, dumb move gingerbread!

The faster charging has be discussed in another thread, but here is the basics.

Use a wall charger and the phone should charge just as fast as it would with the phone off. It takes 450ma to charge the phone, well thats the most it will charge with. Your wall charger should be .7a so unless your running something it will not charge any faster turned off than on. Just put it in airplane mode and oogle and ahhh at the speed .
    03-23-2011 08:40 PM
1,740 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD