ARCHIVED: [ROM][WIP][ALPHA] aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.4/CM7 (GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8dayfuknight

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I use to use zephies cm7 debug.zip on his recov, does it work effectively on clockworkmod recov? Essentialy debug.zip formats your system/data/boot/cache. I know this would be quicker than manually going through all of the prompts to format each part manually.

Yes I'm running the 427 build now and everything.is as smooth as butter.I used his debug zip

nixie21

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Thanks all set up without wiping so far so good. Anyone else have the problem While listening to pandora through a cassette adapter And a call comes in the sound will not come through the speakers like it used to and the caller. an not hear me until I unplugged the adapter?

thanks

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

tony5593

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone help me get from Xionia CWMA v1.2518.4 & Rodimus to this Rom. Because I've tried and nothing works. I've gotten this Rom to start and what not but after a few mins it'll reboot by itself and get stuck on the LG logo boot screen. And ill make backups of this Rom and when I try to restore, it wont work...

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone help me get from Xionia CWMA v1.2518.4 & Rodimus to this Rom. Because I've tried and nothing works. I've gotten this Rom to start and what not but after a few mins it'll reboot by itself and get stuck on the LG logo boot screen. And ill make backups of this Rom and when I try to restore, it wont work...

I'm using xionia 1.2518.6 and I'm running this rom with no problems. Did you do a complete wipe? In recovery wipe data/factory reset wipe cache wipe boot, system , cache,and data reflash the zip. If I missed something let me know but that should fix the boot loop.

Last edited:

theboundless

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Really?
How about :
1. headphone music
2. bluetooth
3. Battery life

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

1. The wired headphones work well, no problems with audio quality.

2. I don't use bluetooth, so I have nothing to test it with, sorry.

3. Using the 2gtoggle app, it seems like I idle around 1% an hour with data connected all the time (2g auto switch when screen is off, 3g when screen is on). This in my estimation is really great, I don't know if I can really ask more of my phone than that. Think if I turned off that data! Who knows, it may last 1% every two hours or something like that :)

[APP] Toggle 2G/3G (Home widget&Tasker/Locale plugin) [v0.0.15 / 04-06] - xda-developers

TekOne

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
What's update on this new 4/27 release? It seem like take long to log back in 3g when off to on.. I turn 3g off for battery save when screen off.

prime0025

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
What's update on this new 4/27 release? It seem like take long to log back in 3g when off to on.. I turn 3g off for battery save when screen off.

I do the same and don't see any difference from the previous release in terms of how fast 3g turns on or off.

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having problems with text messaging? I send a text and the reciever is getting the same texts sent to them twice. Swapped roms and back to normal. Anyone have any ideas? Could it be virgin mobile service?

prime0025

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having problems with text messaging? I send a text and the reciever is getting the same texts sent to them twice. Swapped roms and back to normal. Anyone have any ideas? Could it be virgin mobile service?

Haven't had this problem.

tony5593

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm using xionia 1.2518.6 and I'm running this rom with no problems. Did you do a complete wipe? In recovery wipe data/factory reset wipe cache wipe boot, system , cache,and data reflash the zip. If I missed something let me know but that should fix the boot loop.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I wiped all that. In fact I wipe everything except the lg style one. The thing is, I don't get the boot loop the first tine I boot. Its all theother times after.

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I wiped all that. In fact I wipe everything except the lg style one. The thing is, I don't get the boot loop the first tine I boot. Its all theother times after.

Do the lg style wipe in recovery. Wipe all the others too. Reflash zip. Let it completely boot up. Go back in do your back up. Maybe that will help. But I always do a lg style wipe when I load new roms and backups. Maybe try that.

tony5593

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Wow, I always thought the LG style wipe would brick my phone. I guess ill try that. I always make backups and I did them when I got this ROM to work. But only the first boot works. If I turn my phone off to for whatever reason, including to make a backup it will never start again. Even if I tried to restore using a backup of this ROM" it would just loop. I figured that out and just never turned it off, but then I have the other problem where the ROm would freeze and reboot by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae