05-01-2012 01:03 AM
1,740 ... 4849505152 ...
tools
    Thats odd, I'm on RebornROM and I have data...
    I have bumble and no data.
    05-31-2011 10:34 PM
    Well like an ***** I restarted my phone, and lost data.
    05-31-2011 10:51 PM
    I've done a factory reset with the AOSP mod and it didn't mess anything up [HL](DO NOT DO THIS)[/HL], I had Data with both the AOSP ROM and now with the Bumblebee ROM. If you some how change your baseband then your screwed, any one ever own a Samsung Intercept?
    05-31-2011 10:56 PM
    I've done a factory reset with the AOSP mod and it didn't mess anything up [HL](DO NOT DO THIS)[/HL], I had Data with both the AOSP ROM and now with the Bumblebee ROM. If you some how change your baseband then your screwed, any one ever own a Samsung Intercept?
    I had an Intercept and unscrewed up the baseband with the FroYo update. This isn't what's happening here. VM brought the network down for maintenance. It'll be back shortly, keep your pants on.
    05-31-2011 10:58 PM
    I flashed the newest version of this rom from manager. Did a full wipe first and for some reason couldn't get the gapps to work...no market app. Any one else? Yes I tried multiple times and still had same results.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    06-01-2011 12:38 AM
    I flashed the newest version of this rom from manager. Did a full wipe first and for some reason couldn't get the gapps to work...no market app. Any one else? Yes I tried multiple times and still had same results.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    to make gapps work. You do need to flash them too. They are not part of the ROM. It is separate file. You can find it in OP of this thread.
    06-01-2011 04:28 AM
    The new version (531) has speaker phone function fixed but the camera does not zoom nor auto focus.

Without the auto focus function, any app that requires focusing does not function (such as barcode reader). Going back to BB Rom.
    06-01-2011 08:57 AM
    Say what you want about fooling around with benchmark tests, but this latest 5/31 build significantly bumped up my scores. I am not sure if this is because of some tweaks in the rom or because I did a full wipe before install for the first time in 6 previous builds.
    06-01-2011 11:34 AM
    Tried the Xionia 014 anyKernel, broke the camera, back to aospCM7's kernel, camera works.
    06-01-2011 12:17 PM
    Tried the Xionia 014 anyKernel, broke the camera, back to aospCM7's kernel, camera works.
    Jerry, does your camera auto focus or is it just set on a fixed focus? Can you take a sharp picture of a bar code from 3" away?
    06-01-2011 12:39 PM
    No matter wut u do cam will not work I have tried and tried back to aosp's kernel

Sent via Tapatalk using a LG Optumis V with AOSP CM7
    06-01-2011 01:13 PM
    Jerry, does your camera auto focus or is it just set on a fixed focus? Can you take a sharp picture of a bar code from 3" away?
    Looks like it's attempting to focus, but barcodescanner never recognizes the barcode. Heading to work, will try different types of barcode labels under various light conditions.
    06-01-2011 01:22 PM
    Guess there's an update on rom manager 20110601. Is mms broken in 531?
    Rom manager was added as a system file kind of dumb when we are not fully supported.
    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    06-01-2011 01:54 PM
    to make gapps work. You do need to flash them too. They are not part of the ROM. It is separate file. You can find it in OP of this thread.
    Uh...yeah. I knew that, I flash quite often lol. I tried flashing the whole rom and then the gapps over again. Did a wipe before the install. Also tried rebooting into recovery and flashing again. Was hoping, kind of selfishly, that someone else had this issue too when doing it correctly...

I'll try again today since they released a new one again. Hope it works this time as I enjoy this rom but bounce back and forth between my backup of this and my BB backup.
    06-01-2011 02:33 PM
    Guess there's an update on rom manager 20110601. Is mms broken in 531?
    Rom manager was added as a system file kind of dumb when we are not fully supported.
    yeah I wish he wasn't useing romtool at all and would just post the zip file to download. I have just added rom tools but I don't know which one to flash for the recovery I don't see the optimus V on there only the optimus 2x and the LG optimus One, not sure which one I should flash to get clockwork recovery.

I currently use thunder C.
    06-01-2011 02:38 PM
    yeah I wish he wasn't useing romtool at all and would just post the zip file to download. I have just added rom tools but I don't know which one to flash for the recovery I don't see the optimus V on there only the optimus 2x and the LG optimus One, not sure which one I should flash to get clockwork recovery.

It optimus one and have to be using clockwork v version. Don't flash recovery with Rom manager you will have problems. I think dburg explained how to set it up a couple pages back

Retorrent likes this.
    06-01-2011 02:45 PM

Dropbox - Photos - Simplify your life
    Go here, it will show you all the exact steps to get it to work. You just really need to say Manual Flash Override so you can keep your thunderc recovery. Its your choice, but I personally suggest to use the provided recovery. You can find the .img on aospbot twitter feed.
    Retorrent likes this.
    06-01-2011 02:46 PM
    Go here, it will show you all the exact steps to get it to work. You just really need to say Manual Flash Override so you can keep your thunderc recovery. Its your choice, but I personally suggest to use the provided recovery. You can find the .img on aospbot twitter feed.
    Good idea maybe you should make a seperate post so people can look there for help. Just a thought.

06-01-2011 02:51 PM
    So the camera is still not working properly? I'm running an old (mid april I think) version of this rom... been reluctant to upgrade because every release I've seen seems to have camera issues.
    06-01-2011 02:54 PM
    So the camera is still not working properly? I'm running an old (mid april I think) version of this rom... been reluctant to upgrade because every release I've seen seems to have camera issues.
    Camera works in the latest version

06-01-2011 02:59 PM
    Camera works in the latest version

auto zoom also? someone said any apps that use camera (barcode scanners, etc) would not work because camera doesn't zoom properly.
    06-01-2011 03:07 PM
    auto zoom also? someone said any apps that use camera (barcode scanners, etc) would not work because camera doesn't zoom properly.
    Not sure about auto zoom don't know how to do that but focus and zoom works with the slider

06-01-2011 03:11 PM
    thanks guys shorty after posting I was able to switch over to clockwork from thunder C I remember seeing the info on an older post how to do it using adb and the .img file for the V but again thanks for the quick replies
    06-01-2011 03:16 PM
    thank you for the pic tutorial very helpful that info needs to be sticked to the op so the same question dosn't come up again and again.
    06-01-2011 03:34 PM
    so i'm flashing the update through Rom Manager, and the phone is just sitting on the initial LG screen. how long is this supposed to take? it's been about 5 minutes. i'm thinking something is wrong. should I just pull the battery and restore my backup?
    06-01-2011 03:38 PM
1,740 ... 4849505152 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD