05-01-2012 01:03 AM
1,740 ... 5152535455 ...
tools
    Grabbed, flashed, and stuck on the Android logo
    Same here..........

Wiped re-flashed, everything is fine
    06-03-2011 10:30 AM
    DO NOT PRESS THE ANDROID GUY. . Press the 4 corners and skip to the market where then you can put in your google info.
    Top left top right bottom right bottom left

Sent via Tapatalk using a LG Optumis V with AOSP CM7
    thexxoffspring likes this.
    06-03-2011 10:40 AM
    Installed 6/1 over top of 2.3.3 5/16 I believe didn't wipe just install and have no issues and the camera works fine
    06-03-2011 11:42 AM
    thanks im not paying for rom manager
    06-03-2011 11:50 AM
    thanks im not paying for rom manager
    Why would you pay for a free app...?
    06-03-2011 12:24 PM
    Why would you pay for a free app...?
    how is the rom updates free?
    06-03-2011 12:42 PM
    how is the rom updates free?
    when a new rom update is available, download it for free then apply update with recovery for free
    06-03-2011 01:00 PM
    Anyone know why my phone list in ROM Manager does not show LG Optimus One?

I downloaded the most up to date ROM Manager, 4.3.1.3 and it only lists:

Huawei Pulse Mini,
    Dell Streak,
    Huawei Pulse
    Commtiva,
    Geeksphone One
    Spice MI700
    Huawei Ascend
    Huawei U8220

Something must be wrong, in the screenshots in the HowTo it shows tons of phones like Droid, Nexus One, etc.
    06-03-2011 01:23 PM
    Anyone know why my phone list in ROM Manager does not show LG Optimus One?

I downloaded the most up to date ROM Manager, 4.3.1.3 and it only lists:

Huawei Pulse Mini,
    Dell Streak,
    Huawei Pulse
    Commtiva,
    Geeksphone One
    Spice MI700
    Huawei Ascend
    Huawei U8220

Something must be wrong, in the screenshots in the HowTo it shows tons of phones like Droid, Nexus One, etc.
    You need to scroll
    06-03-2011 01:25 PM
    I tried to scroll down, but it stops at the last one, Huawei U8220.

The scroll window bar on the right shows I've reached the bottom of the window.

Downloaded the software twice. Should I try a reboot or something?
    06-03-2011 01:29 PM
    I tried to scroll down, but it stops at the last one, Huawei U8220.

The scroll window bar on the right shows I've reached the bottom of the window.

Downloaded the software twice. Should I try a reboot or something?
    you need to tell Rom Manager that youve already installed clockworkmod recovery, so it can update its lists and give you access to ROMs.

thats what i had to do, mine was doing the same thing.

there should be a "how to use rom manager" thread around here somewhere, it had some helpful pics.

once you actually tell rom manager that youve already installed clockworkmod (so it doesnt ask you to each time) then youll be able to browse roms for more phones.

again, this is pretty much exactly what i had to do becuase i had the same problem.

if it doesnt work, idk what to tell ya haha
    06-03-2011 02:02 PM
    you need to tell Rom Manager that youve already installed clockworkmod recovery, so it can update its lists and give you access to ROMs.

thats what i had to do, mine was doing the same thing.

there should be a "how to use rom manager" thread around here somewhere, it had some helpful pics.

once you actually tell rom manager that youve already installed clockworkmod (so it doesnt ask you to each time) then youll be able to browse roms for more phones.

again, this is pretty much exactly what i had to do becuase i had the same problem.

if it doesnt work, idk what to tell ya haha
    I tried every option in ROM Manager and I can't figure it out. Maybe because I'm using the free version.

I just downloaded the files and manually installed it (clockworks, than the ROM and GApps).

Everything seems to be working ok, just installing all my apps through the market now (taking awhile since over 3G).

ROM Manager is a hassle, glad folks posted the link to the ROM.
    06-03-2011 04:55 PM
    If you're on froyo it won't show up

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    thexxoffspring likes this.
    06-03-2011 05:38 PM
    To the person who seemed to answer. I have already wiped everything/reformatted and reinstalled the rom etc Then I start to restore my Titanium backups using app2sd occasionally to make space. After a while the Market/Amazon and TB begin to refuse to install/restore/update apps. It is not total and I am able to still restore/update/install some apps but not most.

Does anybody else have issues with this rom mostly fails to install apps from the market/amazon or even backups? Is there a limit to the number of apps you can have installed?
    I have already googled for answers and tried the normal things (reboot/delete cache/wipe/ etc). Is there a setting that I have missed?
    06-03-2011 06:44 PM
    I had the "not enough space" message once while using bumblebee. Still not sure why I did as I had about 75% of my internal memory free. Using link2sd I never get full on internal...anyway I ended up wiping and installing the rom again from scratch and it all worked again. PITA on having to re install everything but oh well...
    06-03-2011 07:48 PM
    I flashed with the provided link of 0601 as I am leery of using Rom Manager. The headphones work but the mic doesn't as someone else has reported. The camera will zoom but when you take the picture it flips back to normal view for the pic. Everything else was fine. I installed over 0523.
    06-04-2011 04:57 AM
    It looks like aospCMod has been moved into the Premium section of Rom Manager. I purchased Rom Manager a while ago, so it's not a big deal to me, but I'm guessing quite a few people are going to be unhappy with this.
    06-04-2011 09:53 AM
    Response I was just given on XDA:

"Weekdays, you can download any rom from ROM manager for free.
    Weekends, you need the Premium version of ROM manager to download rom's."

If that's the case... not the end of the world.
    06-04-2011 10:22 AM
    Occasionally I try to open the camera and it says "Camera can't connect" it takes a reboot to make it work.
    06-04-2011 12:02 PM
    Has anybody indicated why ROM Manager is now being used as the only way to distribute the ROM? (Apologies if this was mentioned and I missed it.)

It seems like the distribution model was already pretty fractured with having two OPs on two different forums, and a wiki, none of which ever seem to be fully in sync with each other. Using ROM manager complicates an already scattered distribution model to a new level. Just wondering if there's a reason.

I suppose it doesn't seem like I'm grateful by asking, and I might be out of place, but I'm honestly trying to understand the motivation behind it.
    06-04-2011 02:29 PM
    Has anybody indicated why ROM Manager is now being used as the only way to distribute the ROM? (Apologies if this was mentioned and I missed it.)

It seems like the distribution model was already pretty fractured with having two OPs on two different forums, and a wiki, none of which ever seem to be fully in sync with each other. Using ROM manager complicates an already scattered distribution model to a new level. Just wondering if there's a reason.

I suppose it doesn't seem like I'm grateful by asking, and I might be out of place, but I'm honestly trying to understand the motivation behind it.
    Im assuming rom manager is goin to be the only way to get it unless its posted on the forum by someone. Clockwork is working on optimus v support in rom manager. He/they need frkm what i read on twitter a stock boot image and or stock recovery. I sent them a tweet with the link. So hopefully soon we will have support.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    06-04-2011 03:00 PM
    Im assuming rom manager is goin to be the only way to get it unless its posted on the forum by someone. Clockwork is working on optimus v support in rom manager. He/they need frkm what i read on twitter a stock boot image and or stock recovery. I sent them a tweet with the link. So hopefully soon we will have support.

There is a link to both in this forum, as well as sdx

06-04-2011 03:45 PM
    Just checked rom manager and the optimus v is ln the list. Dont think its ready yet recovery flashed but the menu button in recovery dont work had to use camera button to reboot and there's nothing in downloads
    As of yet. Flashed the recovery I had till its fixed.

06-04-2011 04:12 PM

I think aosp prefers it on Rom manager. Definitely takes the confusion out with people on v flashing his HTChero cdma and vice verse. Much easier to separate. It has its quirks but it'll help the newer users with the simplicity of it all.... especially when all the bugs are worked out. There are several OPs to get the initial word out/discuss.... as it can be hard to test all potential bugs with a small user base. Aosp is only one dude/dev behind it all. The wiki was created by jeeper to help out noob questions that are redundant. If it's out of sync do your best to sync it. That's what all other users do including myself.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    06-04-2011 05:35 PM
    I can not wait until all the quirks are ironed out for Rom Manager, I've used it in the past when i rooted my OG Droid, it definitely made installing roms very easy
    06-04-2011 06:30 PM
1,740 ... 5152535455 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD