ARCHIVED: [ROM][WIP][ALPHA] aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.4/CM7 (GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jSterling

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes the screen takes 2 or 3 seconds to load but it don't happen to me often. I don't use the keyboard sideways a lot.

The only real problem I've had is the android keyboard actually force closing, but comes right back, its not a big problem just a lil annoying sometimes.

Sent from my Optimus V running CM7 @ 825mghz

jakarrer1

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
What recovery are you using? Did you also flash the gapps.zip?
I Gave up on Aosp and am now running Bumblebee 2.4. It was able to install flawlessly.
I tried all options listed on multiple forums and was not able to get Aosp to boot past the Android scroll.
My best guess is that there is a compatibility issue with CWM that I am just not quick enough to catch.

On a side note I keep getting switch to "Edify scripting" errors when installing .zip files. I was able to get Bumblebee to load after re flashing CWMR.
Just out of curiosity, what's that about?
Thanks,
Jake. :)

mtndew948

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
3dg2E.png
e4dwl.png
mf1NZ.png

gapps-gb-20110325-signed.zip
MD5: 4cbe712c0bde778fb7f2d32d32b57dd8
aospCMod-OV-20110531-signed.zip available on Rom Manager under "Download Rom"
aospCWMod-OV-20110531.img
MD5: e75e92d259c675b9dfd5113bd1cd0939
WIKI
Follow AOSPBOT on Twitter for latest OV updates
Live Support
[GPL] Kernel Source
Original XDA Thread

aospCMod from Optimus V to Optimus S .zips

HOWTO Logcat (DEBUG)

ROM/Kernel DEV: aosp (Donate)
I'm just sharing the rom link with android central.

aospcmod-ov-20110427 is what i currently have on my phone but witch one is better the one i have now or gapps-gb-20110325-signed.zip any help would be much appreciated.

bjones72751

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
aospcmod-ov-20110427 is what i currently have on my phone but witch one is better the one i have now or gapps-gb-20110325-signed.zip any help would be much appreciated.

Why not run the 6/01 build? Its the newest and most updated. The only bugs are bt/headset and camera, but there's a camera fix.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

mtndew948

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Why not run the 6/01 build? Its the newest and most updated. The only bugs are bt/headset and camera, but there's a camera fix.

im still sorta newbish and i dont know how or where to look for updates at,and if you you would be so nice to send me the link or tell me where to find the 6/01 build it would be much appreciated :)

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
im still sorta newbish and i dont know how or where to look for updates at,and if you you would be so nice to send me the link or tell me where to find the 6/01 build it would be much appreciated :)

Go back three or four pages, I posted the official link from the romshare deployfu website. Go back a few more pages, and someone else posted it, go back a few more pages, and someone else posted it.

I know it's hard to find things right now, your best bet for up to date info is to start at the end of the thread and work your way backwards. ;)

Reactions: mtndew948

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
do you need rom manager premium to get this? i don't see it in free rom manager...

you have to use rom manager to install clockworkmod 3.2.0.1

then use manual flash override to tell rom manager your phone is a "LG Optimus One P500"

now when you go to download rom, it will show under AOSP.

its just in the wrong place. youll need the GAPPS too.

the rom is labeled for VM670 so its clearly the optimus V version of aospcm7

anyways thats how you get it on rom manager

gater

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
you have to use rom manager to install clockworkmod 3.2.0.1

then use manual flash override to tell rom manager your phone is a "LG Optimus One P500"

now when you go to download rom, it will show under AOSP.

its just in the wrong place. youll need the GAPPS too.

the rom is labeled for VM670 so its clearly the optimus V version of aospcm7

anyways thats how you get it on rom manager

ugh. none of my buttons work properly in 3.2.0.1 recovery. My menu button makes the screen disappear, home does the same, back resets the screen and search does nothing.

bjones72751

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
ugh. none of my buttons work properly in 3.2.0.1 recovery. My menu button makes the screen disappear, home does the same, back resets the screen and search does nothing.

Volume rocker moves up and down, camera selects, back goes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.