ARCHIVED: [ROM][WIP][ALPHA] aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.4/CM7 (GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chef_

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I was able to use my BT stereo with previous builds, I don't have it paired since the last wipe and flash to check right now...

immascorpio1114

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Accelerometer is not picking up as it should? Screen changes slow. I downloaded "Doodle Jump" to test it, and it does not operate well. Also my 3G is not working. Anyone else having any of these problems? Reverting back to Rodimus for now

brokdikdog

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Imma, your issues sound like you forgot to wipe something.

As for my mms issue, a reboot and it works again. Now it even works in go SMS.

Sent from my Optimus Stalker

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Is you Facebook on the memeory card or phone? Mines on the phone don't know if that is why I'm not having problems and other people are or not.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm running the 4-15 build of AOSP and have had no problems. Everything works for me. All my apps work great, mms, sms, the only thing I can't check is the bluetooth issue as I don't have one.

anon(182107)

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I have a question. Is there a way to re add the CM wallpapers and original live wallpapers into the ROM? I've seen them in previous versions and I want the wallpapers back.

I've searched this thread. I've done multiple google searches. I tried almost every possible method to reinstall the system apks.

EDIT: Also every time I boot my phone it says I have two new voicemail messages when I really do not. Is there a fix for this?

Sent from my Optimus V using Tapatalk

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I have a question. Is there a way to re add the CM wallpapers and original live wallpapers into the ROM? I've seen them in previous versions and I want the wallpapers back.

I've searched this thread. I've done multiple google searches. I tried almost every possible method to reinstall the system apks.

EDIT: Also every time I boot my phone it says I have two new voicemail messages when I really do not. Is there a fix for this?

I can't remember where I found them, but here's a zip with the static wallpapers, not sure about the live ones, but they can be downloaded from the market.

aospCM7 Wallpapers zip file

cheebs

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Bluetooth works for music just not calls

I did not see this anywhere in the thread, I may have missed it, but for those of you who only care about the stereo bluetooth, it works just fine for playing music. I have a motorola s9-hd stereo headset and all the controls work as well. It only works for music and will not work for calls. This was the only reason I did not want to try this rom because I listen to music all day through the bluetooth while im working outside, the calls I really do not care about. After switching to the xionia 10 kernel the battery life has been great! I listened to the bluetooth about 5 hours today at work, and when I got home after 9 hours still at 62%.

Aosp CM7 Optimus V
Xionia 10 kernel
844/245mhz ondemand

PS: anyone know how to get UOT kitchen themes working on here??

idbl_fanatic

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

call yourself, leave a VM, then clear it out. This happens if you hang up too soon after deleting a VM, or are in a poor service area at the time.

immascorpio1114

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
No. I wiped everything (that was required to wipe) and flashed it correctly. I changed my recovery image and flashed the rom, too. I keep getting the 3G signal when it's white, it never turns green like it does for Wi-Fi.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I believe white means you are connected to a tower, but no data connection exists. Green means you have data connection.

I could be wrong. It may have something to do with 3G rev0 vs revA.

Status
Not open for further replies.