ARCHIVED: [ROM][WIP][ALPHA] aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.4/CM7 (GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spaced

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
call yourself, leave a VM, then clear it out. This happens if you hang up too soon after deleting a VM, or are in a poor service area at the time.

I cleared it by clearing the storage for dialer. settings>applications>manage applications>all, scroll down to dialer and tap, tap clear data. Vmail indicator should disappear. This happened to my wifes v on the first day she had it. It was and still is bone stock and not rooted so im sure its not the ROMS fault.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

nixie21

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
anyone else have this problem?

I listen to Pandora through a cassette adapter in the car. before I installed this rom if I got a call i would answer and hear through the car speakers. now I could not hear anything and the caller could not hear me until I unplugged the adapter. not a deal breaker as I love this rom but would be great if it works.

thanks

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I loved this ROM but switched back to Rodimus because I couldn't get my calls, or pandora, to work through my car stereo. It would recoginize I had "earphones" plugged in but no sound would come through to my stereo. Was sad since I was so stoked upon the MMS getting fixed.

xantus

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I believe white means you are connected to a tower, but no data connection exists. Green means you have data connection.

I could be wrong. It may have something to do with 3G rev0 vs revA.

from the 2.3 manual:

Network status icons turn green if you have a Google Account added to your phone
and the phone is connected to Google services, for syncing your Gmail, Calendar
events, contacts, for backing up your settings, and so on.

Reactions: JerryScript

idbl_fanatic

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
from the 2.3 manual:

Network status icons turn green if you have a Google Account added to your phone
and the phone is connected to Google services, for syncing your Gmail, Calendar
events, contacts, for backing up your settings, and so on.

Good to know!!! Thanks!

tony5593

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I need help... I flashed this Rom and it works but i can't restore my apps or data. Titanium backup force closes. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it. I've installed older versions and I've flashed the entire Rom over and i still have the same problem.

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I need help... I flashed this Rom and it works but i can't restore my apps or data. Titanium backup force closes. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it. I've installed older versions and I've flashed the entire Rom over and i still have the same problem.

You updated Titanium Backup. The update released yesterday force closes.
You will have to find an installer for the previous one. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon