ARCHIVED: [ROM][WIP][ALPHA] aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.4/CM7 (GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

overthinkingme

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Wired headset, people still can't hear me.
Phone rings normally though.
Waiting on that headset issue before I make it a daily driver :D

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

bn

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
IMG

Hi, can anyone tell me what the *.img file is for? I know what to do with zips, but not sure how to utilize that aospCWMod-OV-20110427.img file. Thanks in advance.

Prenominal

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
With the 4/27 build and previous builds, my phone only rings once and then doesn't ring anymore for an incoming call. Is there anyway I can fix this?

Liquidplacidity

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
With the 4/27 build and previous builds, my phone only rings once and then doesn't ring anymore for an incoming call. Is there anyway I can fix this?

This has already been discussed somewhere in here. It's not the 4/27 build. It's because there are doubles of the ringtones in the folders. Delete one of each and they'll work fine.

Prenominal

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
This has already been discussed somewhere in here. It's not the 4/27 build. It's because there are doubles of the ringtones in the folders. Delete one of each and they'll work fine.

I'm not seeing more than one of each ringtone file ".ogg". I'm in [system/media/audio/...], don't know if this is the right directory to be looking in.

sk8dayfuknight

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi, can anyone tell me what the *.img file is for? I know what to do with zips, but not sure how to utilize that aospCWMod-OV-20110427.img file. Thanks in advance.
su
Flash_image recovery /sdcard/ aospCWMod-OV-20110427.img
in terminal emulator or use adb* shell with out the su. Make sure the. Img. Is on the root of your SD card before u flash

sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: bn

nixie21

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
maybe I am a complete idiot... can someone explain in idiot terms for me the process of going from the 4/15 to the 4/27? I would love not to start over but will if necessary. thanks so much

sk8dayfuknight

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
maybe I am a complete idiot... can someone explain in idiot terms for me the process of going from the 4/15 to the 4/27? I would love not to start over but will if necessary. thanks so much

MAKE FULL BACKUP of STOCK ROM FIRST!!!
make a back up of your user apps using titanium pro(optional). take the aospcwmodrecovery.img and place it on the root of your sdcard, be sure there is the flash_image file the root of your sdcard also..then using terminal emulator punch in
su
flash_image recovery /sdcard/(revovery.img name)
after done flashing boot into recovery to be sure it flashed correctly..now go ahead and put the debug.zip from zephies cm7 thread on the root of your sdcard then put gapps.zip and aospcmod427.zip on your sdcard
then boot into recovery, install the debug.zip, then wipe data/factory resest, go to advanced and wiped dalvik cache, then wipe battery stats if u want...then install aospcmod.zip, then install the gapps. reboot. your done:)

sdxben

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
MAKE FULL BACKUP of STOCK ROM FIRST!!!
make a back up of your user apps using titanium pro(optional). take the aospcwmodrecovery.img and place it on the root of your sdcard, be sure there is the flash_image file the root of your sdcard also..then using terminal emulator punch in
su
flash_image recovery /sdcard/(revovery.img name)
after done flashing boot into recovery to be sure it flashed correctly..now go ahead and put the debug.zip from zephies cm7 thread on the root of your sdcard then put gapps.zip and aospcmod427.zip on your sdcard
then boot into recovery, install the debug.zip, then wipe data/factory resest, go to advanced and wiped dalvik cache, then wipe battery stats if u want...then install aospcmod.zip, then install the gapps. reboot. your done:)
I use to use zephies cm7 debug.zip on his recov, does it work effectively on clockworkmod recov? Essentialy debug.zip formats your system/data/boot/cache. I know this would be quicker than manually going through all of the prompts to format each part manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane