ARCHIVED: [ROM][WIP][ALPHA] aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.4/CM7 (GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Wow, I always thought the LG style wipe would brick my phone. I guess ill try that. I always make backups and I did them when I got this ROM to work. But only the first boot works. If I turn my phone off to for whatever reason, including to make a backup it will never start again. Even if I tried to restore using a backup of this ROM" it would just loop. I figured that out and just never turned it off, but then I have the other problem where the ROm would freeze and reboot by itself.

I'm not sure if it will on the xionia.4 version as I'm running xionia.6. But I do the factory reset through recovery only. If you do it through android it will brick with a custom rom. Just to be safe look into the lg style rest before you try because I don't wanna give u bad info and ur phone bricks. Maybe flash the xionia. 6 recovery. Works great for me on all roms here.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, Id rather not do it. Whered you get 6 anyway?? I didnt even hear about that.

Its the sprint recovery check out the s forum. Its what I used on my OS and now on my OV. I think the only difference is the lg wipe was removed and that it was set up for the new lcd drivers in the sprint phone which from what I can see has no effect on our phone. I know I don't have lg wipe I have data/factory reset.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

RavenSEAL

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
So...any actual reason worth half an hour of downloading, backing up,wiping, flashing, logging in, downloading 300mb worth of apps, loggin in some more?

nstyle47

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
hey nevermind ravenseal i rebooted and its working all of a sudden strange...anyways i got a question how did you get blue steel on your phone i keep getting some compile error>?

justinaz#AC

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Bluetooth is now working for me and audio sounds great. I connect to Bluetooth stereo gateway to my stereo. It would not work prior to the v.04/27 build :)

RavenSEAL

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
hey nevermind ravenseal i rebooted and its working all of a sudden strange...anyways i got a question how did you get blue steel on your phone i keep getting some compile error>?

Weird...I had no errors when installing it.

here, i uploaded my version to mediafire. See if it works for you.

SteelBlue_signed.apk

here is the official thread.

***|THEME|*** SteelBlue CM7 Theme Manager from Team Carbon 20/04/2011 - xda-developers

Also, just remember that most themes, including this one, are hdpi, but work with mdpi devices(optimus V), so you might get a warning, but you can still install and it will work.

nstyle47

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
yep tried that one compile error too anywhere special im supposed to put it? just threw it on the sd card and installed it with the file directory i see it in the theme chooser but never works just compile error

dburg

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
is BT working properly now? I haven't had time to properly test. If it is feel free to update wiki or let me know and I will. Thanks aosp for all the hard work.

nixie21

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
wHen listening to music though a cassette adapter and a call comes in what setting let's me give focus to the call? seems pandora or sirius keeps the headphone jack and will not let the answered call have control. It must be a simple setting somewhere?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.