ARCHIVED: [ROM][WIP][ALPHA] aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.4/CM7 (GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcp135

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I am using the Samsung WEP450 BT headset and the audio is very gargled, mostly heard static. I can understand some of the conversation but mostly it's like TV-without-reception sound.

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I am using the Samsung WEP450 BT headset and the audio is very gargled, mostly heard static. I can understand some of the conversation but mostly it's like TV-without-reception sound.

To my understanding from what I read the Bluetooth problem with calling most likely
Wouldn't be fixed unless we get the gingerbread update
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I have been noticing with the 0427 release my messages take longer to send and I dont receive messages like before (as in when someone sends one i did get it soon after) but now I get them in chunks like 5-6 at a time. I was using handcent but quit 2 days ago thinking it was the problem but it didn't fix it.

kgill7#CB

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
i was wondering my vibration went to down after i flash 4/27 its very low, does anyone else have that problem???

is there a quick fix??

Liquidplacidity

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I have been noticing with the 0427 release my messages take longer to send and I dont receive messages like before (as in when someone sends one i did get it soon after) but now I get them in chunks like 5-6 at a time. I was using handcent but quit 2 days ago thinking it was the problem but it didn't fix it.

I noticed the same problem last night. I use Gosms

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I did the reboot and now i dont even get audio alert when i receive sms/mms lol oh boy!

I would say reflash but also wipe everything including your hinny this time.

I want to put this out there also.
I tried to update this today and like I normally do flash rom, then gAPPS, and then the data2ext zip from romrepo. When my phone rebooted I was missing a ton of stuff.

I did this three times. FInally on the fourth try I flashed rom,apps, and then rebooted. did the commands and rebooted to recovery. Flashed the data2ext zip and everything works fine now. I havent noticed delays in text as my gf hasnt sent me any today. /shrug

bjones72751

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone else Jane problems with the GPS signal. I tried to use it the other day and after 20 minutes I was still searching for GPS service. Also when I disable the GPS the icon still stays in my status bar.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
GPS works fine for me, has on every build.

Have you tried flashing another ROM to see if it's still not working, indicating a hardware issue?

ghostv714

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
i have had this mod for about 2-3 weeks now ive had a few issues like wifi signal indicter flashing of and on wifi dose not want to connect unless i pull bat. freezing on lock screen litle stuff like that but i wanted to know if i can safely factory reset my phone what is the best option .. through the setting or the recovery menu ? and can any one tell me when an update will come out . ?

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
i have had this mod for about 2-3 weeks now ive had a few issues like wifi signal indicter flashing of and on wifi dose not want to connect unless i pull bat. freezing on lock screen litle stuff like that but i wanted to know if i can safely factory reset my phone what is the best option .. through the setting or the recovery menu ? and can any one tell me when an update will come out . ?

No dont use the any of the reset to factory settings.
Check the stickied thread up top of this subforum.

To be honest it sounds like you need reflash your rom and start over again.

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I agree. I've been running this rom since the last build and have not had any issues other than the reported bugs. Make sure when you reflash you wipe everything from the recovery menu.

dburg

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Does any one have a problem with how quite speaker phone is?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
Did you try playing with the DSPManager? You can bump it up on the EQ. Mine was quiet as well until I played with the DSPManager. Rumor has it that 2.3.4 is in the oven.

easyguy

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Tried the latest build 4/29 I think and it is still having issues with connecting to other bluetooth audio devices.

LG V.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech