ARCHIVED: [ROM][WIP][ALPHA] aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.4/CM7 (GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

checcles

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Rooted and flashed this ROM today on my two new phones.

1) How do I get the LIVE wallpaper similar to the first picture shown on the first post of this thread?

2) What themes work with this ROM?

Thanks.

SM0k3

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
One ISSUE that i found while using the phone is the SPEAKER PHONE during a call...after tapping the speaker button, the volume is very low, can anyone else replicate the problem?

yea I have the same issue, I just noticed that today it was so low I thought it was coming from the standard ear speaker.

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Rooted and flashed this ROM today on my two new phones.

1) How do I get the LIVE wallpaper similar to the first picture shown on the first post of this thread?

2) What themes work with this ROM?

Thanks.

Live wallpapers you can get from the market. As for themes mdpi Cm7 theme chooser themes will work. Either from the market or in the themes section on xda.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: checcles

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
There's alot more than video chat with this update. Permissions settings that can be used for many things, including a better firewall, 3d Google maps, the ability to use powered USB peripheral devices, new notification bar actions, and probably more that hasn't been posted yet.

For those with concerns about audio, asop has posted that audio is top priority now, so a fix is cooking.

rockneo

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys I have buttom remapper and I noticed on the current build the voice dial button isn't mapped to anything, i wanted to map it to the voice dialer again, which number is that button?

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Where do you get this information?

From the horse's mouth:

xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM][WIP][ALPHA] aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.4 / CM7+ (Gingerbread)

rockneo said:
Hey guys I have buttom remapper and I noticed on the current build the voice dial button isn't mapped to anything, i wanted to map it to the voice dialer again, which number is that button?

The voice dialer button on the side is button 216, remap it to whatever you like.

I thought 3D google maps has been a feature for quite awhile.

all you have to do is a two finger swipe. both fingers being on opposite sides of the screen, and it flips the flat map view to a 3D view. if your looking at a popular big city, the buildings and stuff show in 3D.

ive been using maps this way on a lot of android phones. even on my optimus on stock froyo. its not a new feature.

I'm not sure if it's just an improvement, or if Maps5.1 has been out already, I listed 3d maps due to this posting from google:

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Google+Mobile/thread?tid=3812c1acf93b482f&hl=en

Last edited:

rockneo

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Crap, there's no option to map it to an app, are there any alternatives to button remapper?

Edit: I see now after mapping it to something long pressing it now opens a bluetooth voice dialer which is a known bug, okay hopefully that's worked out in the next fix.

one80oneday

Jan 25, 2011
twitter.com
Newest ROM bugs I've had:
-No audio through wired headset during calls
-Speaker phone low volume
-Screen stays on even after changing it to turn off after 30 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads