ARCHIVED: [ROM][WIP][ALPHA] aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.4/CM7 (GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

caedryn

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Not sure how much this helps the battery drain issue, but I noticed last night that on the latest build 0523 the governor was turned off in the performance settings. May or may not help.

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
You can now use ROM manager to download this Rom :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

I looked and said clockwork needs installed to download roms. So I went through the list and the optimus v is not listed still. Can you explain how to do it?

dburg

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I looked and said clockwork needs installed to download roms. So I went through the list and the optimus v is not listed still. Can you explain how to do it?

Think you have to do web connect then go to download Rom. You'll see aosp

dburg

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

You can also select Optimus one recovery. Just be sure to reflash optimus v recovery afterwards

defcon545

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Sheesh, i dont know whats up with your guy's batteries but mine is working great!
CAP201105291802.jpg

GeekOutDog

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I don't think that screen reports correctly...

My phone today has been on a reported 13h18m51s on battery.
It's at 20% battery life.
I used my phone heavily today and it reports Cell Standby 47% Phone Idle 40% Display 10% and Browser 3%
I don't buy it.

munkyvirus

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I've been testing my battery today.

Just screwing around on the web, some sms, some music and am at 24% battery. It's been on 18 hours with out a charge. I could probably easily get another 6 hours out of it. 24 hours ain't to shabby. Xionia kernal 14.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I just installed 014 anykernel, and it is honestly the best my phone has performed to date, and I mean real world performance, not benchmarks. Everything from boot to initializing apps to screen animations are faster. Netflix for example launches twice as fast, and running tweaks.sh via terminal finishes in about 1/3 the time.

Looking forward to the kernel aosp is working on, but this is great now!

defcon545

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I used 3g today for like 20-30 mins and it really killed my battery, i had it at 31 ish and in like two hours it was down at 13 when i only used 3g for like 20 minutes. I think its mostly the 3g thats killing it.
Edit:
No internet connection, no phone calls, no apps being used... why is your phone even on? Some people actually USE their smartphone LOL
HAHAHA very funny.
Yes, i use my phone, i sent out a couple of texts, made a couple of calls and played a game of ninjump, but it wont show up in the battery info screen. Oh, and i do load up skyfire every couple of hours to read up on the news.

nemirn

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know how to disable screen rotation of the home screen?

I want Youtube etc., to obey the accelerometer, but not the home screen.

Thanks.

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know how to disable screen rotation of the home screen?

I want Youtube etc., to obey the accelerometer, but not the home screen.

Thanks.

download an app called Smart Rotator, allows you to choose which apps can or cant use the rotation.

say you want the launcher app and the music app to stay portrait and the browser can freely rotate, this is one app youd use to make that happen.

theres probably others, but i happen to know of this one

EDIT

I should add that smart rotator requires internet access and phone priveliges for some reason. I just block these in droidwall and it still functions fine. all it does is turn on and off rotating. I have no idea why they need phone and internet access.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.