ARCHIVED: [ROM][WIP][ALPHA] aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.4/CM7 (GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggscube

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Rom Manager problem people: Open Rom Manager, press Menu...Manual flash override. Select LG Optimus One...it doesn't flash anything. Then you can "Download Rom"

Thanks. I'd like to know if this upgrades the ROM or is the same as wiping/flashing a new one.

ETA: tried it anyway, it updated but now apps are missing including market and talk. :/

Last edited:

El Schisne

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
It should be an option there. Note that the devices are not in any order that I can discern. "Optimus One" is just kinda hanging out by itself on the list.

doggscube

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Updating to 0531 broke Talk and Market and Titanium Backup can't restore them. Any ideas?

ETA: even non-system apps (Weather Bug) won't restore properly.

overthinkingme

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
It should be an option there. Note that the devices are not in any order that I can discern. "Optimus One" is just kinda hanging out by itself on the list.

I am coming from a froyo rom, not from an aospcmod rom. Maybe that's why the O1 option isn't there..
I have to flash 5/23 to download 5/31 to flash 5/31 haha

vegetajin8

May 19, 2011
Visit site
It be nice if rom manager fully supported our device. But I think now that aosp through rommanager can be checked for updates. Correct me if I'm wrong. But with the 523 build I'd select check for rom update and got a rom not supported. Now with the 531 build I do that and says no updates available. So is aosp now ota capable through rom manager?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

El Schisne

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Crap. Before you posted I decided just to go back to 0523, and now gapps is just gone completely? How do I flash just gapps?
That doesn't make a difference. The latest gapps is in the OP of this thread. Put it on your SD card, boot into recovery, select flash from zip, and select the file. This works regardless of what version of the ROM you're using, and I believe (not completely sure; this is my first update, personally) it's necessary each time you update.

dburg

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
It be nice if rom manager fully supported our device. But I think now that aosp through rommanager can be checked for updates. Correct me if I'm wrong. But with the 523 build I'd select check for rom update and got a rom not supported. Now with the 531 build I do that and says no updates available. So is aosp now ota capable through rom manager?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

yes. I believe Rom manager only gives CWM recovery is Koush (the dev) has the device. Not sure tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12