ARCHIVED: [ROM][WIP][ALPHA] aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.4/CM7 (GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkD426

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I've done a factory reset with the AOSP mod and it didn't mess anything up (DO NOT DO THIS), I had Data with both the AOSP ROM and now with the Bumblebee ROM. If you some how change your baseband then your screwed, any one ever own a Samsung Intercept?

munkyvirus

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I've done a factory reset with the AOSP mod and it didn't mess anything up (DO NOT DO THIS), I had Data with both the AOSP ROM and now with the Bumblebee ROM. If you some how change your baseband then your screwed, any one ever own a Samsung Intercept?

I had an Intercept and unscrewed up the baseband with the FroYo update. This isn't what's happening here. VM brought the network down for maintenance. It'll be back shortly, keep your pants on.

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I flashed the newest version of this rom from manager. Did a full wipe first and for some reason couldn't get the gapps to work...no market app. Any one else? Yes I tried multiple times and still had same results.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

plantucha

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I flashed the newest version of this rom from manager. Did a full wipe first and for some reason couldn't get the gapps to work...no market app. Any one else? Yes I tried multiple times and still had same results.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

to make gapps work. You do need to flash them too. They are not part of the ROM. It is separate file. You can find it in OP of this thread.

csrow

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
The new version (531) has speaker phone function fixed but the camera does not zoom nor auto focus.

Without the auto focus function, any app that requires focusing does not function (such as barcode reader). Going back to BB Rom.

sdxben

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Say what you want about fooling around with benchmark tests, but this latest 5/31 build significantly bumped up my scores. I am not sure if this is because of some tweaks in the rom or because I did a full wipe before install for the first time in 6 previous builds.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Jerry, does your camera auto focus or is it just set on a fixed focus? Can you take a sharp picture of a bar code from 3" away?

Looks like it's attempting to focus, but barcodescanner never recognizes the barcode. Heading to work, will try different types of barcode labels under various light conditions.

vegetajin8

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Guess there's an update on rom manager 20110601. Is mms broken in 531?
Rom manager was added as a system file kind of dumb when we are not fully supported.
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
to make gapps work. You do need to flash them too. They are not part of the ROM. It is separate file. You can find it in OP of this thread.

Uh...yeah. I knew that, I flash quite often lol. I tried flashing the whole rom and then the gapps over again. Did a wipe before the install. Also tried rebooting into recovery and flashing again. Was hoping, kind of selfishly, that someone else had this issue too when doing it correctly...

I'll try again today since they released a new one again. Hope it works this time as I enjoy this rom but bounce back and forth between my backup of this and my BB backup.

Retorrent

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Guess there's an update on rom manager 20110601. Is mms broken in 531?
Rom manager was added as a system file kind of dumb when we are not fully supported.
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

yeah I wish he wasn't useing romtool at all and would just post the zip file to download. I have just added rom tools but I don't know which one to flash for the recovery I don't see the optimus V on there only the optimus 2x and the LG optimus One, not sure which one I should flash to get clockwork recovery.

I currently use thunder C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac