ARCHIVED: [ROM][WIP][ALPHA] aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.4/CM7 (GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I have premium and get the same thing because there are no Roms in rom manager yet for the v since its been added.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

jmart981

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I purchased Rom Manager when i had a rooted Droid last year...interesting, i'm not getting anything still, can anyone who has premium Rom Manager verify?

^^^ Oh never mind, thanks Wrath

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I purchased Rom Manager when i had a rooted Droid last year...interesting, i'm not getting anything still, can anyone who has premium Rom Manager verify?

^^^ Oh never mind, thanks Wrath

No problem. The reason nothing is there I think is that possibly (correct me if I'm wrong) is that aosp has to resubmit the rom to clockwork to put on the network to the optimus v and take it off the optimus one. Im only assuming.

brncmp

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having luck with being able to download the rom list in rom manager yet? Still says error occurred while downloading list..

I found this Dropbox - Photos - Simplify your life and now i can download using rom manger.

Update
If I follow the pic above, once the download is complete and the phone will not reboot into recovery mode to flash the rom. If install recovery as optimus v then the recovery will work but the rom download will not install.

Last edited:

dburg

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
No problem. The reason nothing is there I think is that possibly (correct me if I'm wrong) is that aosp has to resubmit the rom to clockwork to put on the network to the optimus v and take it off the optimus one. Im only assuming.

that would be correct yes.

one80oneday

Jan 25, 2011
twitter.com
Do the same people that port also to the OV also make ROM manager? I'm all for supporting the dev but the app only made things more difficult IMO. Hopefully it will still get uploaded somewhere for people to download...

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Do the same people that port also to the OV also make ROM manager? I'm all for supporting the dev but the app only made things more difficult IMO. Hopefully it will still get uploaded somewhere for people to download...

No, the port of aospCM7 for the OV is not handled by the same people who make clockworkmod or ROM Manager. However, the android dev community does help each other out on a daily basis, so there may be members of various teams helping each other out.

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
the OP has a link to AOSP's thread on xda if you want a current direct download.
not a rom-manager item as far as I know, has to be flashed through recovery.

edit
blast. download link gone. I was just corrected on xda
:-[

Last edited:

Irate Iguana

Boss Status
Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I found out why AOSP has horrific battery life with this version. While checking the battery stats to find the culprit, I realized that my phone hasn't spent one second asleep!

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I found out why AOSP has horrific battery life with this version. While checking the battery stats to find the culprit, I realized that my phone hasn't spent one second asleep!

And here I just ordered a new battery thinking that was the problem.......thought it still could be my battery too.

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
that's really concerning about the phone never sleeping. is there a way to change this? as much as i love the perks with this ROM, i'm tempted to make a switch to compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463