ARCHIVED: Zefie's CM7 for the Optimus V (Current: 03012011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8dayfuknight

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
For everyone that thinks this rom is "dead"......its not. Zephie is developing it againg. He WAs just having some rough times.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
In that case, I'll let it be. I'm sure he'll turn out something much better than my hack job. Although, I like the optimus S settings menu. It gives me access to options like reprogramming my voicemail number among other things. I'm not sure why the V roms don't add that. I know the stock rom doesn't have it, but I'm sure there is a way to add it.

sk8dayfuknight

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
In that case, I'll let it be. I'm sure he'll turn out something much better than my hack job. Although, I like the optimus S settings menu. It gives me access to options like reprogramming my voicemail number among other things. I'm not sure why the V roms don't add that. I know the stock rom doesn't have it, but I'm sure there is a way to add it.

Hey guess wut Marz...lol u did it bro

EDIT: getting force closes up the as* on market and browser. Not sure of other apps yet

Last edited:

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Lol sorry if I stated my self incorrectly. I know he's still deving for the os. Obviously not sure about the ov. Will ask if he can throw together a patch like mmarz. Generously did

Do you get the hands free activation pop up? That was the main thing I was trying to disable. I'll see if I can figure out the market problem. At least it boots!

sk8dayfuknight

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Do you get the hands free activation pop up? That was the main thing I was trying to disable. I'll see if I can figure out the market problem. At least it boots!

Hand free activation? Not sure what that is. I think u did want with that. As for the fc's. Did u figure that out yet?

kgill7#CB

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
ay just wanted to say something i flashed zefies rom for the optimus s onto my v and it works no patches necessary ive been doing this for about a month, ive had 0 problems.

munkyvirus

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
To everyone saying this rom isn't dead, Zefie isn't working on this one, icemank121 is. And he hasn't updated this for 2 months. Zefie said he will put out a Optimus V version when the S version is stable.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I also was using zefies scott pilgrim awesomeness. Never had any problem flashing it. I think the problems are coming from the version of recovery being used.

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I also was using zefies scott pilgrim awesomeness. Never had any problem flashing it. I think the problems are coming from the version of recovery being used.

I used xionia .6 version to try to flash it and that's what they are using to flash it to the OS to the best of my knowledge. Maybe try clockwork? Just a thought

Edit they (OS) are using xionia to flash as well

Last edited:

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
ay just wanted to say something i flashed zefies rom for the optimus s onto my v and it works no patches necessary ive been doing this for about a month, ive had 0 problems.

Last time I tried that, I kept having a pop up that said "sprint hands free activation" and it would end up failing and killing my 3G. Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, or maybe this was changed in this rom. If it works, then great! Does the accelerometer/screen rotation work too?

sk8dayfuknight

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site

What recovery r u using?

Also can someone tell me how to flash the kernal from zephies cm7 to work with aosp?

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
wifi hotspot wont work

did you even bother to read the thread?
no really did you even bother to read the thread.

Numerous times that has been discussed in this thread.
Seriously why create a account just to drive by post something isnt working?
Let alone just post it without even reading past the first page.

Reactions: mysteriousblue
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc