05-01-2012 12:18 AM
372 ... 131415
tools
    I do everything you say, I have ClockworkMod 3.0.0.6, And My phone gets stuck at LG Logo and doesnt do nothing. Could anyone help?
    Do you know how to read?
    THIS ROM IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED IF YOU INSTALL IT YOU WILL BRICK YOUR PHONE AND HAVE A 200 DOLLAR PAPER WEIGHT.

Do I have you attention now?

Seriously this rom is no longer in developement. Go look in the thread called Inferior Human Organs there is plenty of roms there that is developed weekly/daily and will not give issues.

MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD AND BURN IT IN FIRE.
    KEEPING IT SEARCHABLE ONLY CREATES ISSUES FOR YOUR COMMUNITY.
    FOR THE LOVE OF ANDROID IF YOU AGREE PLEASE THANK AND LIKE THIS POST!!
    09-19-2011 07:40 AM
    I have tried sending a pm to the mod, reporting this rom as dead and nonfunctional. It seems like they are not interested in closing it. Looks like we are stuck with trying to answer problems from newbies still attempting to install dead and jacked up roms.
    09-21-2011 01:35 PM
    How do I do this in steps from Build 08092011
    09-22-2011 05:20 PM
    Thanks works great! Any suggestions to get swype working?
    Go to swype.com on your phone and install the apk, then open/install to your phone via Astro (or whatever file app you have). Reboot...and Vualah!
    09-27-2011 07:43 AM
    Go to swype.com on your phone and install the apk, then open/install to your phone via Astro (or whatever file app you have). Reboot...and Vualah!
    Can you please explain why you thought it was necessary to reply to a 7 month old post on a thread about a dead ROM?

As Stated:
    Seriously this rom is no longer in developement. Go look in the thread called Inferior Human Organs there is plenty of roms there that is developed weekly/daily and will not give issues.

MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD AND BURN IT IN FIRE.
    KEEPING IT SEARCHABLE ONLY CREATES ISSUES FOR YOUR COMMUNITY.
    FOR THE LOVE OF ANDROID IF YOU AGREE PLEASE THANK AND LIKE THIS POST!!
    Sent from my LG Optimus-V using Tapatalk
    skullet11 likes this.
    09-27-2011 08:16 AM
    Can you please explain why you thought it was necessary to reply to a 7 month old post on a thread about a dead ROM?

As Stated:

OMG Stop clubbing noobs Offer help or stop posting hate mail. Your just feeding trolls.
    09-27-2011 09:58 AM

As Stated:

I didn't realize that it was a dead ROM until after I posted it & saw your post in that red font.... Sorry I don't go flipping thru 100+ pages via mobile phone & I didn't go back to delete it. but I was replying to the question about skype though...not the stupid rom!
    09-27-2011 12:40 PM

As Stated:

And regardless ...about the ROM... I went to IHO, after seeing this was dead, to get the cm7 and my phone was stuck in the boot animation loop. Sooo I reverted back to stock root, no rom, just recovery flashed.
    09-27-2011 12:44 PM
    can anyone give me the download link to cyanogenmod for the this phone please?
    10-06-2011 11:01 PM
    can anyone give me the download link to cyanogenmod for the this phone please?
    So, I'm curious, how on God's green earth did you find this thread about a defunct ROM in which to ask a question that is answered in a sticky at the top of the thread, or multiple threads on the first page of this forum?

Now, go to the first page of this forum, find the "How to" sticky, and READ. READ, READ.

Did I mention, READ? There you will find the information you seek!
    10-07-2011 08:10 AM
    I love the fact that people keep reviving this old thread looking for cm7, when IHO is always one of the first threads on this topic, i don't know how you can over look it
    10-07-2011 09:41 AM
    I love the fact that people keep reviving this old thread looking for cm7, when IHO is always one of the first threads on this topic, i don't know how you can over look it
    Sadly if you google optimus v cm7 the first two options is asop and zefie...

I wish the mods would lock this thread. I mean its stupid to keep it open. They have to see the comments and responses.
    10-07-2011 03:02 PM
    it's like leaving open the rooting sticky when it uses superoneclick... you almost have to get a used phone now for superoneclick to work.
    </end rant>
    10-07-2011 03:49 PM
    im using clockworkmod. what exactly do you mean by " just use the builtin format system instead of using the zip file."
    10-21-2011 03:09 PM
    lol. nm. yes i see the rom is dead dont cyber club me
    10-21-2011 03:13 PM
    lol. nm. yes i see the rom is dead dont cyber club me
    HA! Nice catch! If you want a good CM7 ROM, go here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/opt...l-cm7-1-a.html
    10-21-2011 03:15 PM
    i dont understand so i put the folders in my phone?
    10-25-2011 01:53 PM
    hey im tryin that now, but i have the asop cmod on now but it wont let me use the market how can i fix that and when im in recovery how do i select an option like wipe all i can do is scroll down im using rom manager too
    10-25-2011 03:05 PM
    Please, at the very least, SKIM the thread before you post in it. This rom is dead. Go to the IHO Backside thread and follow those instructions.

Also, don't use ROM Manager.
    10-25-2011 11:00 PM
    Is anyone else having swype issues? Just curious. Thanks for everything.
    12-18-2011 04:37 PM
    Just a heads up Im going to report this thread everyday until somebody on the mod team takes five minutes and locks this thread and edits the title to reflect it is a outdated and non supported rom. I suggest the community does the same.

asop flipped us the bird and bailed why do the people that have stuck around have to deal with the people that want to be cool and say they have cm7 on their "droid" phone? Every few months shortly after Virgin puts the phone on sale this thread gets brought back from the dead. Then there is fifteen new threads because some tard didnt bother researching the thread or anything to do with this rom.
    thewraith420 likes this.
    01-23-2012 03:27 PM
    This thread is closed, since the ROM is no longer being maintained/supported by the developer.
    kcls, Raul720, Eollie and 1 others like this.
    05-01-2012 12:18 AM
372 ... 131415
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD