ARCHIVED: Zefie's CM7 for the Optimus V (Current: 03012011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Startits

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Does anybody know why I would get a connection failed error when I try to use the mobile hotspot with this rom?I tried toggling debugging to no avail. Thanks for any help.

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Someone needs to contact Zefie to change the thread title to [DEAD ROM]. And get it locked so the trolls can't keep bumping this thread.

Retorrent

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Stop resurrecting the dead people! This ROM IS DEAD as in NO MORE UPDATES. Its dev abandoned it a long time ago, its unfinished software with bugs and will no longer get any support, its like useing windows 95 on your PC. STOP using it unless you want a half finished ROM on your phone!

/rant off

fm4118

Banned
Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
hi im new to the forum but not new to hacking except i have a problem with the instruction. I GOT Stuck.
i tried to do this but i factory reset my phone and now it go's to recovery mode and i cant get out of it (IM USING CWM 3.2.0.0). IT INSTALLED THE ROM BUT IT WONT OPEN IT. IT JUST GOES BACK TO RECOVERY.(I DID THE FACTORY RESET THROUGH PRIVACY IN SETTINGS) PLEAAAAASE HELP ME I TRIED TO LOOK EVERYWHERE BUT I CANT FIND THE SOLUTION. IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL REALY APRECIATE IT.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!!!

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Look on this forum for "[Guide ][TOOL] How to root fastboot
style. Fastest easiest way around". This may vd your only option. By the way, please read the post above yours. This rom is dead and buggy. If you want a 2.3 rom look at Backside, it is still being actively developed.

Retorrent

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
hi im new to the forum but not new to hacking except i have a problem with the instruction. I GOT Stuck.
i tried to do this but i factory reset my phone and now it go's to recovery mode and i cant get out of it (IM USING CWM 3.2.0.0). IT INSTALLED THE ROM BUT IT WONT OPEN IT. IT JUST GOES BACK TO RECOVERY.(I DID THE FACTORY RESET THROUGH PRIVACY IN SETTINGS) PLEAAAAASE HELP ME I TRIED TO LOOK EVERYWHERE BUT I CANT FIND THE SOLUTION. IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL REALY APRECIATE IT.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!!!

If you have ANY questions about the fastboot method please ASK first before you do anything so we can make sure you are doing it correctly. And yes this ROM is very old try asop CM7 or even ant3hos CM7 they are more current where as this one the MMS dose not work and its has issues with the proximity sensor working on the phone.

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone reviving this dead rom deserves to get a messed up phone. I feel no pity on people that don't understand the concept of reading comprehension. BRICK AWAY! Hope you get no help when you're done since you couldn't read to begin with...

Retorrent

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
i need help im frozen at the lg screen after installing the build

My head just hit the desk in real life after reading that.

This is a dead ROM that means that its out dated and no longer supported in any way. If I could I would put a big DO NOT USE THIS ROM ON YOUR PHONE on the tittle.

Ok now to jimmy please post your problem in the forums so that as many people as possible can see it and try to help you. This is a thread for a dead ROM that seems to attract newbbies only reason I pop in here because somehow it comes up back from the dead and I want to warn people away from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome