05-01-2012 01:17 AM
917 ... 2425262728 ...
tools
    No problem man. I have never used move to sd. I assume it basically does/moves the same things. Only reason I use link2sd compared to other things is that I like having the option to not move something and the UI to see what is where.
    06-17-2011 04:59 PM
    I figured it out.. the libs were not linked.. once I did that I gained 25mb!!!!

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    06-17-2011 05:55 PM
    I figured it out.. the libs were not linked.. once I did that I gained 25mb!!!!

Sweet, so you're up to like 150 free now? That's nice.
    06-17-2011 05:57 PM
    obijohn, would you mind adding CONFIG_PPP, CONFIG_PPP_ASYNC, CONFIG_PPP_DEFLATE to your kernel config? I need them to run an SSLVPN (PPP over SSL).

Thanks!
    06-19-2011 01:20 AM
    After I updated to Bumblee 2.4 from the Original Virgin rom, Live Wallpaper doesn't work.

Is there an easy fix for this? Any suggestions?

Hmm. Live wallpapers are now working. Disregard post.
    06-19-2011 10:42 PM
    Yeah I tested after reading your post and worked fine for me. Goo to hear it's working for you.

06-19-2011 11:26 PM
    Anybody else getting an unsuccessful superuser update?

06-19-2011 11:53 PM

I'm having the superuser update issue.
    06-20-2011 12:10 AM

in the 06/11/11 updates he notes that it includes ability for superuser update

ROM updates: Newly released update to Superuser (also with fixed signing key so it's upgradable via Market), No Frills CPU Control as a core app, updated core apps and system libraries.
    06-20-2011 02:58 AM
    I'm having the superuser update issue.
    Yes, superuser was fixed in this release and is upgradable. If you get this error, it means that dalvik-cache didn't get wiped properly before upgrading to 2.4. The recommended fix is to reboot into recovery, wipe cache (not data), then go to "mounts and storage" and format cache to be sure it's wiped. Since dalvik-cache is on the cache partition with Bumblebee 2.3+, it's not necessary to wipe dalvik-cache specifically, wiping cache will do it. Reboot will take a couple of minutes since dalvik-cache has to be rebuilt.

There is a superuser update fix in the market that will allow superuser to be updated after this kind of installation error, but it will only fix the superuser app and not any other apps. If you get the error when trying to update superuser, I can almost guarantee you will get it with another app at some point, so it's best to just bite the bullet and wipe cache now.
    06-20-2011 08:56 AM
    I've bounced around between several ROMS, but keep coming back to BB - it just works well. However, has anybody gotten their notification pane to exhibit transparency with the 2.4 ROM? I was playing around in UOT, and my other mods took effect, but not the transparency. I did notice on UOT a note indicating that the ROM has to support transparency, so maybe this doesn't (yet?) do that. Are there pro's and con's to whether or not a ROM supports this?
    06-20-2011 03:00 PM
    I've bounced around between several ROMS, but keep coming back to BB - it just works well. However, has anybody gotten their notification pane to exhibit transparency with the 2.4 ROM? I was playing around in UOT, and my other mods took effect, but not the transparency. I did notice on UOT a note indicating that the ROM has to support transparency, so maybe this doesn't (yet?) do that. Are there pro's and con's to whether or not a ROM supports this?
    I use transparency on this rom. Make mine in uot also. Just check the box for transparent and ignore the warning about being supported.

06-20-2011 03:22 PM
    I use transparency on this rom. Make mine in uot also. Just check the box for transparent and ignore the warning about being supported.

Thanks - I'll give it another shot.
    06-20-2011 03:53 PM
    This rom is great! Tws bug finally fixed! Overclocked to 806-600 and worked great. 864 didn't though, phone reboot. Battery life is much better than stock. Thanks obijohn. About 1% every 2 or three hours on standby with 3g and wifi off. This rom is the best In my opinion. Any word on new major kernel you were working on? Will it support undervolting? That would be awesome if it did! Thanks again!
    06-20-2011 04:09 PM

i don't think it makes the status bar transparent
    06-20-2011 04:11 PM
    i don't think it makes the status bar transparent
    If you flash the black status bar that is posted on page 22 and then follow kreatur3 instructions.
    06-20-2011 06:39 PM
    It I wasn't too lazy I'd make you a screenshot of one of my cooked themes. I have one that is FULLY transparent. All you can see is text and icons. The rest is all my wallpaper...including the status bar.
    06-20-2011 06:47 PM
    It I wasn't too lazy I'd make you a screenshot of one of my cooked themes. I have one that is FULLY transparent. All you can see is text and icons. The rest is all my wallpaper...including the status bar.
    thanks tried it out. seems like the transparency isn't consistent when going from lockscreen to homescreen and vice versa.
    06-20-2011 09:57 PM
    I just want to say THANK YOU for this ROM. My two biggest needs (a lot more internal memory and a TWS bugfix) were met thanks to you. Love it! Keep up the good work!
    06-20-2011 10:23 PM
    Is there a problem with wifi? Cause I cant connect to my WPA/WPA2-PSK setup at home but I can connect to the open network.

It worked when I was on aospCMOD 7

Edit: I fixed it
    bmwkeith likes this.
    06-21-2011 07:27 PM
    Thank you very much for this. I absolutely love this ROM!!!
    06-22-2011 01:52 AM
    this rom has better battery life as long as im in areas where there is signal. used it for 2 days. the TWS bug is in this rom and its making me get worse battery life in areas with low signal like my house and areas that i frequent.
    06-22-2011 05:07 AM
    this rom has better battery life as long as im in areas where there is signal. used it for 2 days. the TWS bug is in this rom and its making me get worse battery life in areas with low signal like my house and areas that i frequent.
    You still get the TWS bug? I haven't had the bug since I installed this ROM.
    06-22-2011 10:30 AM
    That might not be a result of a bug. Low signal WILL kill your battery.

06-22-2011 11:00 AM
    That might not be a result of a bug. Low signal WILL kill your battery.

Yup. I live in a very low signal spot, and my TWS is always over 70%. My battery only lasts 2 days before I have to plug it in, and I hardly use my phone. When I was out of town and TWS was less than 5% it lasted 3+ days.
    06-22-2011 11:05 AM
917 ... 2425262728 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD