05-01-2012 12:17 AM
917 ... 2829303132 ...
tools
    Can we undervolt this kernel with setcpu?
    07-05-2011 02:54 AM
    i want to root my v, but have never done it. can you guys help?! all these words are confusing. i just want my phone to perform better!
    07-05-2011 03:10 AM
    Can we undervolt this kernel with setcpu?
    As far as the options I have seen, I only thought you can change the clock, not the voltage.
    07-05-2011 10:43 AM
    i want to root my v, but have never done it. can you guys help?! all these words are confusing. i just want my phone to perform better!
    You should create a new thread. Also, it wouldn't hurt to read up on some of the pinned threads on top of the forums.
    07-05-2011 03:58 PM
    How do I know if i have the right recovery? I installed one long time ago....
    07-08-2011 10:37 AM
    How do I know if i have the right recovery? I installed one long time ago....
    If you try to flash the rom and it fails it's the wrong recovery. :P
    Seriously though which recovery are you using? When in recovery mode it will tell you what it is at the top. Xionia recoveries .4 or .6 are nice because they can flash every rom we have available.
    07-08-2011 10:49 AM
    If you try to flash the rom and it fails it's the wrong recovery. :P
    Seriously though which recovery are you using? When in recovery mode it will tell you what it is at the top. Xionia recoveries .4 or .6 are nice because they can flash every rom we have available.
    mine says Xionia CWMA v1.2518.6

so all i do is wipe data/factory reset and wipe dalvik and wipe cache partition?
    and then flash .zip?
    07-09-2011 12:40 PM
    mine says Xionia CWMA v1.2518.6

so all i do is wipe data/factory reset and wipe dalvik and wipe cache partition?
    and then flash .zip?
    Also go under mounts and wipe system boot and data

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    07-09-2011 12:56 PM
    Also go under mounts and wipe system boot and data

and then flash zip of the rom?
    07-09-2011 01:03 PM
    Any way this can run on the Optimus s?
    07-10-2011 01:45 AM
    Any updates? Been a long time. Has anyone tried using xionia kernel with this rom? Will it get better battery life?
    07-10-2011 02:22 PM
    I think the xionia kernel is meant for 2.3 roms. It worked well with aosp
    07-10-2011 06:18 PM
    Any more news about a gingerbread version of BB yet? I hope he gets cracking on it soon. I loved this rom, but I just love the 2.3 goodies more. Waiting paitiently...

07-10-2011 11:59 PM
    My current aosp set up is starting to slow down and acting buggier than usual, so I will be trying out bumblebee for the first time
    Any suggestions for something like the cyanogenmod notification power widget to use with bumblebee? I am assuming it does not have one built in, I know the froyo roms didn't have them back when I was using them.
    07-11-2011 11:55 AM
    My current aosp set up is starting to slow down and acting buggier than usual, so I will be trying out bumblebee for the first time
    Any suggestions for something like the cyanogenmod notification power widget to use with bumblebee? I am assuming it does not have one built in, I know the froyo roms didn't have them back when I was using them.
    When I am running any Froyo rom I use mysettings. It is one extra click but has access to all the options.
    07-11-2011 12:06 PM
    Running fantastic.... but cannot get GPS icon on top to show
    07-12-2011 12:45 PM
    Okay I've reached the end of my rope. I came from this ROM from Reborn and Bumblebee seems cool but the main thing that caught my attention was the davlik mod and that's why I left Reborn to see what all the hype was about.

Bumblebee seems pretty cool but after the first few days, I started having trouble installing and updating apps. I keep getting package not installed errors or if I'm updating an app from the market, it will start downloading for a couple of second and then stop without any errors.

I've tried clearing my cache, using Market Doctor in Titanium, Tried installing apps from the Market, Amazon Appstore and my SD card, gone into recovery and cleared cache and davlik-cache and none of it really helps. I'm tempted to believe that maybe I had a bad download but before I go back to resetting my whole system backup, I thought it would be beneficial to see if you guys had an idea of what's wrong.

P.S.

I did clear cache, davlik cache installed wiper and all that before I installed this ROM.
    07-12-2011 08:20 PM
    for the apps you have trouble updating, uninstall the app and reinstall without titanium
    07-12-2011 08:27 PM
    Looks like this is a dead project
    07-12-2011 08:43 PM
    It isn't dead he has been devoting time to his gb project and I'm sure his "real" life. People tend to forget devs have those.

07-12-2011 08:57 PM
    Looks like this is a dead project
    Lol not even. Obi is probably the most active developer imo
    07-12-2011 09:01 PM
    Bumblebee seems pretty cool but after the first few days, I started having trouble installing and updating apps. I keep getting package not installed errors or if I'm updating an app from the market, it will start downloading for a couple of second and then stop without any errors.

I've tried clearing my cache, using Market Doctor in Titanium, Tried installing apps from the Market, Amazon Appstore and my SD card, gone into recovery and cleared cache and davlik-cache and none of it really helps. I'm tempted to believe that maybe I had a bad download but before I go back to resetting my whole system backup, I thought it would be beneficial to see if you guys had an idea of what's wrong.
    Do you know that BumbleBee is overclocked from the original factory 600MHz to 768MHz by default?

I was getting the occasional crash and strange behavior with the default settings. After I did a clean reinstall using the non-overclocked kernel I found that I could only overclock up to 729MHz on my phone without the occasional error.

The phone has been rock solid with BumbleBee ever since I did that.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    07-12-2011 11:08 PM
    Lol not even. Obi is probably the most active developer imo
    Well I hope hes working on it. Cant wait for updates lol

obijohn = Last Activity: 06-29-2011 08:20 AM
    07-12-2011 11:32 PM
    Having trouble updating the newest google map...I am receiving "package file was not signed properly" error when attempting to install the update. When I originally installed obijohn's bumblebee 2.4 ROM I first performed a complete wipe and format (data, cache, dalvik-cache and formatted boot, system, date, and cache)...and then installed his ROM, launched into the ROM and finally rebooted into recovery again and installed his "update gapps-bb_1.3.zip" package. All other market updates are downloaded and installed without issue...do I need to reflash this zip package? Thanks in advance for the assistance!
    07-13-2011 01:29 AM
    Having trouble updating the newest google map...I am receiving "package file was not signed properly" error when attempting to install the update. When I originally installed obijohn's bumblebee 2.4 ROM I first performed a complete wipe and format (data, cache, dalvik-cache and formatted boot, system, date, and cache)...and then installed his ROM, launched into the ROM and finally rebooted into recovery again and installed his "update gapps-bb_1.3.zip" package. All other market updates are downloaded and installed without issue...do I need to reflash this zip package? Thanks in advance for the assistance!
    if you flashed 2.4 you don't flash the gapps zip. you just go to market and download all the google apps
    07-13-2011 03:05 PM
917 ... 2829303132 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD