ARCHIVED: [ROM+Kernel] ~*~ Bumblebee 2.4 ~*~ (6/25/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinnnycrack

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I have a stock Rooted Optimus and im having problems installing the rom. I installed the custom recovery first, did all the clears, but when i try to flash the rom it says :
Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Verifying update package...
E:Can't open /sdcard/update_bb_rom_2.4.zip
(Unknown error: 0)
Installation aborted.

What am i doing wrong ?

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
what recovery are you using? Try the xionia cwma .4 version. It has flashed everyone of the froyo roms and aosp. Never had any problems with any rom.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I used the one that was posted on the first page of this thread xionia_cwma_12518.4_virgin.zip

How did you install xionia recovery? When you boot into recovery, does it say xionia at the top?

If your recovery is ok, you must have a bad download of the ROM, it happens, redownload and try again.

smegal1215

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
i want to root my v, but have never done it. can you guys help?! all these words are confusing. i just want my phone to perform better!

r00t

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
i want to root my v, but have never done it. can you guys help?! all these words are confusing. i just want my phone to perform better!

You should create a new thread. Also, it wouldn't hurt to read up on some of the pinned threads on top of the forums.

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
How do I know if i have the right recovery? I installed one long time ago....

If you try to flash the rom and it fails it's the wrong recovery. :p
Seriously though which recovery are you using? When in recovery mode it will tell you what it is at the top. Xionia recoveries .4 or .6 are nice because they can flash every rom we have available.

kofman13

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
If you try to flash the rom and it fails it's the wrong recovery. :p
Seriously though which recovery are you using? When in recovery mode it will tell you what it is at the top. Xionia recoveries .4 or .6 are nice because they can flash every rom we have available.

mine says Xionia CWMA v1.2518.6

so all i do is wipe data/factory reset and wipe dalvik and wipe cache partition?
and then flash .zip?

bjones72751

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Any more news about a gingerbread version of BB yet? I hope he gets cracking on it soon. I loved this rom, but I just love the 2.3 goodies more. Waiting paitiently...

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

gbeaguilar

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
My current aosp set up is starting to slow down and acting buggier than usual, so I will be trying out bumblebee for the first time :D
Any suggestions for something like the cyanogenmod notification power widget to use with bumblebee? I am assuming it does not have one built in, I know the froyo roms didn't have them back when I was using them.

Last edited:

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
My current aosp set up is starting to slow down and acting buggier than usual, so I will be trying out bumblebee for the first time :D
Any suggestions for something like the cyanogenmod notification power widget to use with bumblebee? I am assuming it does not have one built in, I know the froyo roms didn't have them back when I was using them.

When I am running any Froyo rom I use mysettings. It is one extra click but has access to all the options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie