ARCHIVED: [ROM+Kernel] ~*~ Bumblebee 2.4 ~*~ (6/25/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raul720

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I keep installing and sometimes it just loops with the lg logo and other times it does boot but freezes in the home screen and restarts into the lg logo loop

ceejay83

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
i've tried using UOT to change icons for the status bar, it'll change every icon except for the signal icon. anyone know how to change it?

sd_matto

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Moving dalvik-cache from /data to /cache?

Now that Picasticks has published his methodology for moving dalvik-cache from /data to /cache in the Optimus V (see http://forum.androidcentral.com/opt...d-move-dalvik-cache-free-up-40-60-m-data.html ), will you be incorporating this change into your next ROM update?

If yes, then great, and I will wait. If not, then please let me know, and I will incorporate this into my revised version of your ROM.

Thanks again for a great ROM.

sd_matto

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I keep installing and sometimes it just loops with the lg logo and other times it does boot but freezes in the home screen and restarts into the lg logo loop

If you are getting boot loops, please make sure you are doing a FULL WIPE. Boot loops are usually traceable to residual files remaining behind, and interfering with the new versions.

Best of luck to you.

obijohn

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Now that Picasticks has published his methodology for moving dalvik-cache from /data to /cache in the Optimus V (see http://forum.androidcentral.com/opt...d-move-dalvik-cache-free-up-40-60-m-data.html ), will you be incorporating this change into your next ROM update?

If yes, then great, and I will wait. If not, then please let me know, and I will incorporate this into my revised version of your ROM.

Thanks again for a great ROM.

Check the updated first post.

ceejay83

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
No, the framework changes are included now. In fact, if you flash the old framework files, you'll lose out on some of the new stuff.

sorry i'm new to this, but how do i use UOT to cook the current bb framework? 1.8 had a seperate zip for the framework

java007

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Updated to BB 2.1, and at the same time switched to a larger SD card, installing Link2SD. Running quick and smooth so far. Thank you!

obijohn

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
sorry i'm new to this, but how do i use UOT to cook the current bb framework? 1.8 had a seperate zip for the framework

As far as the framework goes, you can probably get by with just pulling /system/framework/framework-res.apk and lge-res.apk. If you're really going to do theming, you'll probably also want to theme a bunch of system apps, like the phone, contacts, etc.

since davlik is sent to /cache, i don't need to use link2sd to link the davlik files right?

Right. In the link2sd settings, uncheck the dalvik-cache auto-link.

Superorb

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
When cooling a black statusbar, the clock text is still black but the date text is correctly white. How do I get the clock text to also be white?

shawne11

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having any problems with Sipdroid on this rom. I've used Sipdroid with pbxes and google voice for 3+ months now over wifi with no problems. Thats with stock and all versions of Harmonia. I did upgrade my sd card before installing this rom and only copied the Titanium backup folder over to the new card. Is there some data Sipdroid needs besides the data from the Titanium backup folder? Sipdroid seems to start normally. I get the green dot showing it's connected but can't make or receive calls. It just hangs when I dial out and sometimes the phone reboots. Nothing happens for incoming calls. I wiped everything and used the wipe zip. I tried wiping and installing the rom again and have tried both Sipdroid 2.1 from my Titanium backup and 2.2.1 from the market with no luck. I'm using the recommended CWMA .4 recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC