ARCHIVED: [ROM+Kernel] ~*~ Bumblebee 2.4 ~*~ (6/25/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sd_matto

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Check the updated first post.

Thanks.

Just tried downloading by clicking on update_bb_2.2. Megaupload and Rapidshare not working (and they reference a 2.1 version).

Is the version to be downloaded supposed to be 2.1 or 2.2? And, anyone else having Megaupload or rapidshare download issues like I am (I admit it could be my issue only, or an issue due to being in transition between 2.1 and 2.2 versions of bb)?

Thanks again for your hard work.

shawne11

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I've got Sipdroid working now. I had the green dot all along but it just wouldn't dial or receive a call. I remembered reading that before that pbxes gets "stuck" and you need to change some settings to revive it. So I went in changed a few settings so I got the red bar at the top to confirm changes and then just changed them back again and that did the trick. I'm sure it was "stuck" before installing the Bumblebee rom but I don't use it that often. Just when I know I'll be on an extended call. Obijohn thanks for this rom.

Raul720

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Can someone help me out.

I keep wiping everything he says on top, i even installed the recovery he recommended but whenever i install sometimes it shows the android logo but then it just goes back to the lg logo and then it keeps looping into the lg logo.I can't seem to get it to boot

obijohn

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Thanks.

Just tried downloading by clicking on update_bb_2.2. Megaupload and Rapidshare not working (and they reference a 2.1 version).

Is the version to be downloaded supposed to be 2.1 or 2.2? And, anyone else having Megaupload or rapidshare download issues like I am (I admit it could be my issue only, or an issue due to being in transition between 2.1 and 2.2 versions of bb)?

Thanks again for your hard work.

That's a type on my part. The thread title correctly lists it as 2.1, the link is correct as being 2.1, I just goofed when typing up the body of the post. I'll correct that, but yeah, 2.1 is the correct version.

Superorb

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed that occasionally, when the screen is off and locked, pressing a button to unlock the screen does nothing. All buttons are unresponsive for a few seconds until it "realizes" that buttons were pushed and then the screen comes on. It did this with the last 1.9 and also this newest 2.1 version. I backed down the OC to 748 before it did this. I didn't install Apps Organizer this time to try and narrow down.

ceejay83

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed that occasionally, when the screen is off and locked, pressing a button to unlock the screen does nothing. All buttons are unresponsive for a few seconds until it "realizes" that buttons were pushed and then the screen comes on. It did this with the last 1.9 and also this newest 2.1 version. I backed down the OC to 748 before it did this. I didn't install Apps Organizer this time to try and narrow down.

i don't have this problem, what are your settings for setcpu?

davidh44

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I created a black status bar with a battery percentage indicator for this rom. Just boot into recovery (wipe the cache and dalvik to be safe), flash the zip, and reboot (it might take a few minutes)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19675089/blackBB.zip

If you're performing a fresh install, you can flash this in place of update_bb_framework_1.3.zip, but it won't hurt anything if you do it after.

Is this still usable with BB ROM 2.1? Or will it break something since it appears it might incorporate some of the framework files from BB ROM version 1.18/1.19?

davidh44

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I didn't change anything else. No profiles, governors unchanged.
Have you tried backing your OC down even further (or even running at stock 600 temporarily) to rule out OC being the issue?

Out of 4 LG Optimus V's between my friends and I, the 3 from Target could only do 729 totally stable. And I had that same issue in the past that I'm pretty sure was due to my OC.

sd_matto

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Issue with large apps?

First, thanks for a great ROM. Love it.

I am having one issue with this version, though. For my document editing apps (Quickoffice Pro (~5MB), Documents to Go (4.75MB)), I cannot get them to install, either directly from market or sideloading the apks. Wondering if a necessary lib file got taken out/modified that has Android abort the installation. Both of these apps work fine with stock. Thanks for any feedback on this issue; I will report back after I try a few more things (already tried clearing market data; will now try wiping data/cache, then re-wipe/re-install, then go from there).
EDIT: ISSUE FIXED WITH DATA WIPE AND REINSTALL OF TWO AFFECTED APPS.

Thanks again.

EDIT: After moving all of my seldom-updated apps to the /system/app folder (I now have only 9.17MB free in the /system partition), I have 154MB free in /data/app partition. THANKS FOR THE UPDATE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20