08-29-2011 01:26 AM
50 12
tools
    uh oh just added reboot and reboot to recovery to the power menu
    SWEET! All roms need this built in...imho. Great work.
    04-26-2011 01:41 AM
    yeah open the app drawer and press down on the app you want to place on the home launcher just as you would when you want to move an app to the home screen. Then drag and drop it on the app drawer. For some reason it won't let you drag and drop from the home screen only the app drawer
    04-26-2011 02:07 AM
    HOWWWW lol
    04-26-2011 08:55 AM
    here's a link to flash image su
    the link to the fix doesnt work anywhere else i can find it???
    04-26-2011 09:04 AM
    I'll post an update zip with a collaboration of things I've been working on tooo daa mooor sometime. I wanna finish the rotary lockscreen or pull down lockscreen mod first
    04-26-2011 09:06 AM
    I'll post an update zip with a collaboration of things I've been working on tooo daa mooor sometime. I wanna finish the rotary lockscreen or pull down lockscreen mod first
    ok cool r yu using uot for these mods??
    04-26-2011 09:17 AM
    ok cool r yu using uot for these mods??
    I don't even know what uot is.
    04-26-2011 10:42 AM
    I don't even know what uot is.
    haha nvm but i need a new link or sum for the flashimagesu.zip
    04-26-2011 11:18 AM
    I just installed the sliderom the gapps, and the theme. The phone is playing the animations over and over. When rebooting im stuck on fastboot. Dont know how to get out of fastboot because I have a linux machine? What can I do? WHy did it happpen? Did I have to wait to install the theme?
    04-26-2011 06:38 PM
    the link to the fix doesnt work anywhere else i can find it???
    I just tested the link it works fine
    04-27-2011 10:03 PM
    can u make a flashable zip 4 that mod? i would like 2 use it 4 your other rom if not can u tell me how u did it?
    04-28-2011 04:57 AM
    I just tested the link it works fine
    Still no luck for me
    04-28-2011 08:44 AM
    Still no luck for me
    LOL I don't know what to tell you. But I would just wait I rebuilt the entire thing fixed all the issues added some goodies. I'm gonna send it out to the beta testers tonight if everything is okay I'll release it in a couple days
    04-28-2011 05:58 PM
    just updated the first post
    04-30-2011 12:03 AM
    sorry to dig up an old thread, but is anyone still using this? what are your thoughts?
    07-27-2011 02:30 PM
    I wish devs would request threads locked and or moved to the graveyard when they stop maintaining it. And a option for the community to request threads be locked. I dont mind helping people but when you raise a thread that hasnt be posted in for over two months and say "i broke phone help me please", my head explodes.
    07-27-2011 05:04 PM
    Chill out. I was just asking if anyone was still using this ROM. Just because it hasn't been updated in a while, it doesn't mean it will brick phones?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    07-27-2011 07:10 PM
    Chill out. I was just asking if anyone was still using this ROM. Just because it hasn't been updated in a while, it doesn't mean it will brick phones?

More then likely no but it will have bugs and has not been updated in while so its safe to assume if you flash this its use at your own risk because there is no devs working on it. And seeing as there are no dev post in 3 months I would say its safe to say its either a dead ROM or Dev is no longer interested in working on it.

either way use at your own risk!
    07-27-2011 07:18 PM

Heres the deal, you just necro'ed a post that if somebody new came here looking for a rom to install and seen the name and thought ooh I like the name. Then they without even reading so much as past the first page install it and have problems then we have a noob with a unmaintained rom needing help. Not that most of us mind helping. Its just frustrating when old out dated roms get dug up out of the graveyard.

If a mod or even the rom dev requested the thread locked and sent to the forum archives there is no reaosn for posts to be made or being necro'd for people to mistakenly attempt to flash.

I apologize if It seemed I was being a arsehole, just seems like some of the dead and not maintained roms have been resurrected recently. Which push more important things down the list.
    Retorrent likes this.
    07-28-2011 03:37 AM
    Just a couple questions. I am noob so forgive my ignorance. I installed this rom. I like it.. fast smooth, I also installed gapps. Unfortunatly this rom includes no Android Market. OK.. I can fix that.. I thought. I used adb and tried installing the market, it it installs but will only flash white then go back to the main screen. I tried different versions of the market with the same results. Can anyone verify what version market I need to install?

Thanks
    08-05-2011 12:57 PM
    Just a couple questions. I am noob so forgive my ignorance. I installed this rom. I like it.. fast smooth, I also installed gapps. Unfortunatly this rom includes no Android Market. OK.. I can fix that.. I thought. I used adb and tried installing the market, it it installs but will only flash white then go back to the main screen. I tried different versions of the market with the same results. Can anyone verify what version market I need to install?

Thanks
    Your better off flashing a different rom. The dev no longer maintains this rom.

I dont know how these old roms keep getting brought from the dead but wow. There is on the first page of this thread atleast five roms that are actively developed yet people will dig multiple pages in to find a old unmaintained rom to flash...
    08-05-2011 02:26 PM
    Your better off flashing a different rom. The dev no longer maintains this rom.

I dont know how these old roms keep getting brought from the dead but wow. There is on the first page of this thread atleast five roms that are actively developed yet people will dig multiple pages in to find a old unmaintained rom to flash...
    You gotta admit it looks good though I'd wanna try this rom. But It isn't getting maintained so if someone wants to then they can OR flash cm7 and then my sense espresso theme that's on the market
    08-05-2011 07:17 PM
    Does the clock Actually have animations like the unlock weather animation, and flip clock animation too
    08-06-2011 01:53 AM
    Is there a another download link?
    08-28-2011 10:38 PM
    Is there a another download link?
    I was telling someone else today I erased one of my google accounts and that killed alot of my links. I'm in the process of finding all my old links and fixing them as well as putting them in an account that I won't delete
    micahandroid likes this.
    08-29-2011 01:26 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD