ARCHIVED: [Rom] slide rom overclocked/picasticks kernel 9/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

sha0ggy

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Titanium Backup Issue

Flash the su fix zip file included on the page you download gapps and the sliderom, it updates superuser and fixes the root access not available issue. Fixes other issues too just haven't run into them yet..:cool:

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
yeah open the app drawer and press down on the app you want to place on the home launcher just as you would when you want to move an app to the home screen. Then drag and drop it on the app drawer. For some reason it won't let you drag and drop from the home screen only the app drawer

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
I'll post an update zip with a collaboration of things I've been working on tooo daa mooor sometime. I wanna finish the rotary lockscreen or pull down lockscreen mod first

joehero94

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Phone is in Fastboot

I just installed the sliderom the gapps, and the theme. The phone is playing the animations over and over. When rebooting im stuck on fastboot. Dont know how to get out of fastboot because I have a linux machine? What can I do? WHy did it happpen? Did I have to wait to install the theme?

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: [rom] slide rom overclocked/picasticks kernel 4/30/11

sorry to dig up an old thread, but is anyone still using this? what are your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.