Stuck in fastboot/Recovery format, wipe.

JHAT

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, I was trying to flash the aosp CM7 rom for the first time so I wiped dalvik, partition, formatted boot, system, and data. Then, I went to go install zip from SD card when I realized that I didn't have the .img for the ROM changed to .zip and I only had the gapps.zip. Is there any way to change the file name or reflash another zip from recovery? I'm on clockworkrecovery 3.2.0.1, the one that's supposedly fixed from what I hear.

Currently very nervous lol, any help would be appreciated.

JHAT

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I have a nandroid backup from clockworkrecovery. Turns out I downloaded the wrong thing, I was supposed to get the .zip not the .img

JHAT

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Alright so if anyone wanted to know how I did it, I just mounted my sdcard and mounted USB and just put the good zip in. I'm running on it now, hopefully no problems encountered haha

shibbyy4145

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
ok this is what happened to my phone guys, i have a optimus v right, so i so called rooted it (new to this) and i even downloaded root checker(joey krim) and is said i had basic and advanced root avalibility :D(right) :'(, turns out i had a youtube problem where it always froze on wifi, my dumb self forgetting(DONT RESTORE WHILE ROOTED) restored, so all my info and sd card info, and roms, and everything is gone i have a brand new phone stuck in ClockWorkRecovery Mod V:3.2.0.1 can anyone help please because if i cant fix it it dosent make sense paying my bill which is on the 8 of october(comin up soon)

shibbyy4145

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
ok this is what happened to my phone guys, i have a optimus v right, so i so called rooted it (new to this) and i even downloaded root checker(joey krim) and is said i had basic and advanced root avalibility :D(right) :'(, turns out i had a youtube problem where it always froze on wifi, my dumb self forgetting(DONT RESTORE WHILE ROOTED) restored, so all my info and sd card info, and roms, and everything is gone i have a brand new phone stuck in ClockWorkRecovery Mod V:3.2.0.1 can anyone help please because if i cant fix it it dosent make sense paying my bill which is on the 8 of october(comin up soon)

Also, when i tried to restore roms i tried the debug format thing, it aid it was too old, i tried CM7 it worked with the Gapps also, but it was a FAIL because i couldnt find nightly, So if possible can you try to make a youtube vid so i can see ,,,, please I WOULD LITERALLY SUCK YOU UP if this gets fixed,, JK JK but

gbarne2

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Okay. SO im an ass and pressed a button too fast.... IM stuck with my phone trying to load up. I didnt full zip everything so theres no way it can load.... How do I get to recovery mode, without being able to use my phone. Or am I screweed...

shibbyy4145

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Okay. SO im an ass and pressed a button too fast.... IM stuck with my phone trying to load up. I didnt full zip everything so theres no way it can load.... How do I get to recovery mode, without being able to use my phone. Or am I screweed...

ok so what you should try is put it on a wall charger. take out the battery and put it back in hold PWR,VOL DWN, AND HOME until lg comes up it should take you to your recovery. ALSO, can you tell me what files i need to install a zip on my phone, if you read my other two posts you'll understand why i SEVERLY need them, most likely, NIGHTLY.UPDATE,A ROM, AND GAPPS(ALREADY HAVE)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey