02-29-2012 01:41 PM
128 12345 ...
tools
    Rebooted, All apps loaded again. Very good job.
    Sweet. That's what I was going to suggest next. I don't like that there is that extra step needed, but for now that is going to be the working procedure unless I figure something else out.

I will update the OP with proper instructions for this theme later today.

Thanks guys, couldn't have figured it out without ya.
    07-30-2011 02:28 PM
    Here's my screenshots

Sent from my LG Optimus V Using Tapatalk
    07-31-2011 09:34 PM
    7/31/11

OP is updated with the following:

-- Updated installation instructions. Please read!!! (located before downloads)
    -- Added theme: chillOut
    -- Added themed Google Search
    -- Added modded LG Launcher from Reborn Rom
    08-01-2011 12:57 AM
    Simple g transparent is beast. Thanks guys
    08-22-2011 08:54 AM
    Anyone interested in using our themes with Froyo roms other than Reborn???

Stay tuned for an update to the thread, hopefully tonight. Probably going to need some testers though if anyone is interested.
    09-01-2011 07:44 PM

Stay tuned for an update to the thread, hopefully tonight. Probably going to need some testers though if anyone is interested.
    Can you please port the tan one?
    Looks so AWESOME!
    thanks.
    09-01-2011 08:00 PM
    Sure, out of curiosity, which Rom are you using?
    09-01-2011 08:15 PM

you do awsome work on Froyo, have you ever considerd doing anything for cm7?
    09-01-2011 08:24 PM
    you do awsome work on Froyo, have you ever considerd doing anything for cm7?
    Thanks,

The problem at the moment for me is I have some non Android things to take care of for the next few weeks. I've looked into theming for CM7 and there is quite a bit I need to learn and play around with there. But I do plan on it eventually.

With the little spare time I have now, its easy for me to tweak or play around with what I am already familiar with, which is froyo based.
    09-01-2011 08:44 PM
    Sure, out of curiosity, which Rom are you using?
    Bumblebee
    09-01-2011 08:45 PM
    Thanks,

The problem at the moment for me is I have some non Android things to take care of for the next few weeks. I've looked into theming for CM7 and there is quite a bit I need to learn and play around with there. But I do plan on it eventually.

With the little spare time I have now, its easy for me to tweak or play around with what I am already familiar with, which is froyo based.
    I look forward to seeing what you come up with when you start doing cm7
    09-01-2011 08:55 PM
    [NOTE]
    ***TESTING PHASE FOR NON-REBORN ROM USERS***

(Please report back with any results. Thanks to everyone in advance. )

All themes in the OP should work with any Froyo 2.2 based Rom for the Optimus v. There are two mods that are added as well:
    -- Power Control Toggles in the drop down screen just like Reborn has.
    -- Extra reboot options when long pressing the Power button. (Depending on which ROM you are using, you may already have this)

Since I do not have an Optimus v, please consider yourselves testers for these themes if you are currently using any Froyo ROM other than Reborn. (WILL NOT WORK WITH CM7 ROMS)

Non-Reborn ROM users must see the revised flashing instructions listed below to get these themes to work. MAKE A NANDROID PLEASE!! (You were warned!!)

All credit goes to Nick7 for getting the Power Control Toggles ported to our device and allowing me to make these mods available outside of Reborn ROM.
    [/NOTE]

[INFO]***NEW THEME ADDED ALSO***

Theme Name: black-N-tan

[/INFO]
    citizeninsane89 likes this.
    09-02-2011 01:13 AM
    I'm on bumblebee using black n tan theme and the reboot/recovery options don't work in the power menu.
    09-02-2011 02:30 PM
    I'm on bumblebee using black n tan theme and the reboot/recovery options don't work in the power menu.
    Your talking about when you long press the power button, reboot and recovery options do nothing?

Hmmm, would not have thought a theme would break that.
    09-02-2011 02:53 PM
    Your talking about when you long press the power button, reboot and recovery options do nothing?

Hmmm, would not have thought a theme would break that.
    No it gives the menu but I select reboot/recovery it either soft reboots the phone or the screen gets pixalated.
    Only power off works properly.
    jstntp likes this.
    09-02-2011 03:08 PM
    Ok, and I am going to assume that you installed the theme exactly as my instructions stated.

Thanks for the input, I will see what I can find out. If that is the only hiccup, that's not that bad. In the mean time, Quickboot from the market will work great for ya until I can find a fix.

Will be curious how these themes do with the other Froyo roms.
    09-02-2011 03:21 PM
    Ok, talkin with Nick7, and I think we have a fix for it. Won't be able to upload a new file for a little while though.
    09-02-2011 04:08 PM
    No it gives the menu but I select reboot/recovery it either soft reboots the phone or the screen gets pixalated.
    Only power off works properly.
    Ok, instead of framework-jar_power-mod-V.zip flash this updated one:

framework-re_power-mod-V.zip -- (updated OP as well)
    09-02-2011 05:49 PM
    Ok, instead of framework-jar_power-mod-V.zip flash this updated one:

framework-re_power-mod-V.zip -- (updated OP as well)
    Thanks man works perfectly.
    jstntp likes this.
    09-02-2011 06:40 PM
    Thanks man works perfectly.
    Awesome, all credit goes to Nick7.

Hopefully, we can get some feedback with other roms.
    09-02-2011 06:44 PM
    Do you have the background pic from black n tan lockscreen?
    09-02-2011 07:47 PM
    There is a wallpapers.zip at the bottom of the OP that has the untinted one in it. The one that you see in the lockscreen is cropped and would not make a good background image on the homescreen, if I have some time later ill try to recreate it for ya in the right size.
    09-02-2011 08:32 PM
    Wow these are great and almost make me consider switching from iho to harmonia.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    09-02-2011 08:32 PM
    Just flashed chillOut over Bumblebee 2.4. So far, so good. Thanks for all the hard work!

Quick question: Is there a way to change which settings are in the notification area pulldown? For example, if I wanted to delete the GPS toggle and add an Airplane Mode toggle, is there a way to do that? I'm not seeing that in the settings for the Power Control Settings app.
    09-02-2011 09:44 PM
    Just flashed chillOut over Bumblebee 2.4. So far, so good. Thanks for all the hard work!

Quick question: Is there a way to change which settings are in the notification area pulldown? For example, if I wanted to delete the GPS toggle and add an Airplane Mode toggle, is there a way to do that? I'm not seeing that in the settings for the Power Control Settings app.
    Yep, you have to edit a text file on the phone. Let me finish up family time and ill find that link for ya.
    09-02-2011 10:20 PM
128 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD