02-29-2012 01:41 PM
128 ... 23456
tools
    To change the toggles refer to this post for the available choices.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-...tml#post884373

I use Root Explorer to access my files on the phone, but there are free ones in the market that you can use to accomplish too.

Instructions using Root Explorer:

-Navigate to system/customize there you will find widget.txt.

-In the upper right hand corner of the screen toggle the "Mount R/W" button to "Mount R/O"

-Long press the widget.txt file and select "Open in text editor"

-Edit your file according to your preferences. Make sure there are no spaces in the entire line. It may look like there is spacing between the words, but in fact there are not.

-Press menu then save. It will automatically save the original as widget.txt.bak so you can revert back if need be.

-Back out of the app, Reboot and Enjoy
    citizeninsane89 likes this.
    09-02-2011 11:32 PM
    Do you have the background pic from black n tan lockscreen?
    Try this one:
    09-03-2011 12:14 AM
    Try this one:
    awesome man
    will donate soon
    jstntp likes this.
    09-03-2011 12:28 AM
    To change the toggles refer to this post for the available choices.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-...tml#post884373

I use Root Explorer to access my files on the phone, but there are free ones in the market that you can use to accomplish too.

Instructions using Root Explorer:

-Navigate to system/customize there you will find widget.txt.

-In the upper right hand corner of the screen toggle the "Mount R/W" button to "Mount R/O"

-Long press the widget.txt file and select "Open in text editor"

-Edit your file according to your preferences. Make sure there are no spaces in the entire line. It may look like there is spacing between the words, but in fact there are not.

-Press menu then save. It will automatically save the original as widget.txt.bak so you can revert back if need be.

-Back out of the app, Reboot and Enjoy
    Very cool. Much thanks for the tip on the notification toggles.
    09-03-2011 01:34 PM
    Can I change the color of the volume indicator?
    Is it possible?
    09-03-2011 08:13 PM
    Can I change the color of the volume indicator?
    Is it possible?
    If your talking about the drop down toggle on/off indicator color, then yes. Use the power control settings app.

But I think you are talking about the actual volume level color bar, and that is buried in the framework and must be modded on a pc and the flashed or pushed back to the phone. Out of all the themes I have done, ironically I have never changed that. So I will have to look into it later tonight or tomorrow for ya.
    09-03-2011 08:23 PM
    Do you guys take requests? I only ask because I was going to try and port over an MDPI version of the LG Revolution theme, but I can't get framework-res.apk to recompile using APK Manager no matter what I do.
    09-03-2011 08:45 PM
    If your talking about the drop down toggle on/off indicator color, then yes. Use the power control settings app.

But I think you are talking about the actual volume level color bar, and that is buried in the framework and must be modded on a pc and the flashed or pushed back to the phone. Out of all the themes I have done, ironically I have never changed that. So I will have to look into it later tonight or tomorrow for ya.
    Yeah I meant the volume level indicator.
    09-03-2011 09:04 PM
    Yeah I meant the volume level indicator.
    Ok, I figured it out. It requires editing an xml file within the framework-res.apk (have to decompile and recompile to do that).

Out of curiosity, what color is your volume bar now? Is it blue?

And I would be happy to change the color to whatever you would like, just let me know. Might not be till tomorrow though.
    09-04-2011 02:32 AM
    Ok, I figured it out. It requires editing an xml file within the framework-res.apk (have to decompile and recompile to do that).

Out of curiosity, what color is your volume bar now? Is it blue?

And I would be happy to change the color to whatever you would like, just let me know. Might not be till tomorrow though.
    Thanks.
    Yeah it's an ugly "baby blue"
    And something that fits with the black n tab theme....maybe tan LOL
    09-04-2011 09:15 AM
    Thanks.
    Yeah it's an ugly "baby blue"
    And something that fits with the black n tab theme....maybe tan LOL
    Didn't even think about it because on our s it is yellow, so I always left it alone. lol

Anyway, here ya go: (OP is updated with fixed black-N-tan as well)

theme_black-N-tan-OptiV-1.2.zip
    09-04-2011 12:18 PM
    Didn't even think about it because on our s it is yellow, so I always left it alone. lol

Anyway, here ya go: (OP is updated with fixed black-N-tan as well)

theme_black-N-tan-OptiV-1.2.zip

Simply Amazing!
    Thank You Sir!
    jstntp likes this.
    09-04-2011 01:38 PM
    Simply Amazing!
    Thank You Sir!
    No problem...... but don't praise me so quickly!! Lmao

I figured out a way that I can test our v themes on my s. In doing so, I now realize that I did not port the reTouched theme correctly. Quite a few of the images I modded are not in that file, which is hilarious to me because as many times that it has been downloaded, no one has ever mentioned it. It in fact, is quite different then the screenshot posted.

Anyway, I will update that theme after a bit and check the rest too. Lmfao, I'm still confused as to what went wrong but hey, stuff happens right? Just glad I can test them now. (for the most part)
    09-04-2011 01:54 PM
    Theme reTouched is updated and fixed in the OP. Now there is the option to download this theme with the original EV data icons or 3G data Icons. Enjoy!!
    09-04-2011 07:45 PM
    Theme reTouched is updated and fixed in the OP. Now there is the option to download this theme with the original EV data icons or 3G data Icons. Enjoy!!

Is there a custom dialer screen?
    for black n tan.
    09-04-2011 07:54 PM
    Is there a custom dialer screen?
    for black n tan.
    Dialers are next on the porting list.
    09-04-2011 09:13 PM
    [INFO]**New Theme**

Green Apocalypse - OP is updated with download link and more screenshots

[/INFO]
    09-05-2011 01:51 AM
    Tried installing on harmonia using iho recovery and installation aborted. Wondering if I need to switch to xionia recovery.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    09-05-2011 08:19 PM
    Tried installing on harmonia using iho recovery and installation aborted. Wondering if I need to switch to xionia recovery.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    Yes you will need to use xionia, these use the old recovery script.

Thanks for reminding me, I will need to note that in the OP when I get a chance.
    09-05-2011 09:06 PM
    [INFO]***Update***

Custom dialers located in Post #2. Enjoy!!

[/INFO]
    09-06-2011 06:01 PM
    ***Update***

See post #3 for new theme mods. Read the flashing instructions carefully please.

09-11-2011 03:30 PM
    seriously, "Chill Out" is such a great theme.

one question i have..i did the mod to have the power control toggle at the bottom. is there any way to slide the notification menu back or do i have to hit my back button every time? it's a cool concept, just hard to get used to.

any other themes planned in the future?
    09-15-2011 01:34 PM
    seriously, "Chill Out" is such a great theme.

one question i have..i did the mod to have the power control toggle at the bottom. is there any way to slide the notification menu back or do i have to hit my back button every time? it's a cool concept, just hard to get used to.

any other themes planned in the future?
    Yeah, that was 1 of the side affects of me getting that all the way to the bottom of the screen. Let me play around with it a little bit, and see how it looks with a small slide up bar down there. New things are always a possibility, I just dont ever know when. Lol

On a side note, we just got the gingerbread update for the optimus s So I will be spending quite a bit of time messing around with themes for that.
    09-15-2011 06:15 PM
    Awesome! Assuming we can get it to work on the V, I'm sure the new themes will come in handy.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    09-15-2011 07:41 PM
    hey these are really great themes but i have one question. i went to install blue touch and made a back up (thank god) and cleared data/factory reset and dalvik cache then went to instal the theme from my sd card and i got an error saying
    amend scripting (update-script) is no longer supported. amend scripting was depricated by google in 1.5. it was necessary to remove it when upgrading to the clockworkMod 3.0 gingerbread based recovery. please switch to edify scripting (update-script and update-binary) to create working update zip packages. installation aborted.

im not sure what this means or what im supposed to do. im on a lg optimus v running harmonia 1.5e
    09-18-2011 02:41 PM
128 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD