[THEME] Custom -=Theme_Team=- Themes (9/11/11-New Theme Mods)

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Can I change the color of the volume indicator?
Is it possible?

If your talking about the drop down toggle on/off indicator color, then yes. Use the power control settings app.

But I think you are talking about the actual volume level color bar, and that is buried in the framework and must be modded on a pc and the flashed or pushed back to the phone. Out of all the themes I have done, ironically I have never changed that. So I will have to look into it later tonight or tomorrow for ya.

Reactions: citizeninsane89

butthead

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: [THEME] Custom -=Theme_Team=- Themes (NEW 9/1/11 Any Froyo RO

Do you guys take requests? I only ask because I was going to try and port over an MDPI version of the LG Revolution theme, but I can't get framework-res.apk to recompile using APK Manager no matter what I do.

citizeninsane89

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site

If your talking about the drop down toggle on/off indicator color, then yes. Use the power control settings app.

But I think you are talking about the actual volume level color bar, and that is buried in the framework and must be modded on a pc and the flashed or pushed back to the phone. Out of all the themes I have done, ironically I have never changed that. So I will have to look into it later tonight or tomorrow for ya.
Yeah I meant the volume level indicator.

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

Yeah I meant the volume level indicator.

Ok, I figured it out. It requires editing an xml file within the framework-res.apk (have to decompile and recompile to do that).

Out of curiosity, what color is your volume bar now? Is it blue?

And I would be happy to change the color to whatever you would like, just let me know. Might not be till tomorrow though.

citizeninsane89

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site

Ok, I figured it out. It requires editing an xml file within the framework-res.apk (have to decompile and recompile to do that).

Out of curiosity, what color is your volume bar now? Is it blue?

And I would be happy to change the color to whatever you would like, just let me know. Might not be till tomorrow though.

Thanks.
Yeah it's an ugly "baby blue"
And something that fits with the black n tab theme....maybe tan LOL

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

Thanks.
Yeah it's an ugly "baby blue"
And something that fits with the black n tab theme....maybe tan LOL

Didn't even think about it because on our s it is yellow, so I always left it alone. lol

Anyway, here ya go: (OP is updated with fixed black-N-tan as well)

theme_black-N-tan-OptiV-1.2.zip

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Simply Amazing!
Thank You Sir!

No problem...... but don't praise me so quickly!! Lmao

I figured out a way that I can test our v themes on my s. In doing so, I now realize that I did not port the reTouched theme correctly. Quite a few of the images I modded are not in that file, which is hilarious to me because as many times that it has been downloaded, no one has ever mentioned it. It in fact, is quite different then the screenshot posted.

Anyway, I will update that theme after a bit and check the rest too. Lmfao, I'm still confused as to what went wrong but hey, stuff happens right? Just glad I can test them now. (for the most part)

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

Theme reTouched is updated and fixed in the OP. Now there is the option to download this theme with the original EV data icons or 3G data Icons. Enjoy!!

citizeninsane89

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site

Theme reTouched is updated and fixed in the OP. Now there is the option to download this theme with the original EV data icons or 3G data Icons. Enjoy!!

Is there a custom dialer screen?
for black n tan.

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: [THEME] Custom -=Theme_Team=- Themes (9/4/11 Any Froyo ROM)

[INFO]**New Theme**

Green Apocalypse - OP is updated with download link and more screenshots

snap20110806_100220.png
snap20110806_100047.png

[/INFO]

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Tried installing on harmonia using iho recovery and installation aborted. Wondering if I need to switch to xionia recovery.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Tried installing on harmonia using iho recovery and installation aborted. Wondering if I need to switch to xionia recovery.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Yes you will need to use xionia, these use the old recovery script.

Thanks for reminding me, I will need to note that in the OP when I get a chance.

Last edited:

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: [THEME] Custom -=Theme_Team=- Themes (9/6/11 Any Froyo Rom)

***Update***

See post #3 for new theme mods. Read the flashing instructions carefully please. :)

snap20110909_061814.png
snap20110908_234032.png
snap20110910_004449.png

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
seriously, "Chill Out" is such a great theme.

one question i have..i did the mod to have the power control toggle at the bottom. is there any way to slide the notification menu back or do i have to hit my back button every time? it's a cool concept, just hard to get used to. :)

any other themes planned in the future?

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
seriously, "Chill Out" is such a great theme.

one question i have..i did the mod to have the power control toggle at the bottom. is there any way to slide the notification menu back or do i have to hit my back button every time? it's a cool concept, just hard to get used to. :)

any other themes planned in the future?

Yeah, that was 1 of the side affects of me getting that all the way to the bottom of the screen. Let me play around with it a little bit, and see how it looks with a small slide up bar down there. New things are always a possibility, I just dont ever know when. Lol

On a side note, we just got the gingerbread update for the optimus s So I will be spending quite a bit of time messing around with themes for that.

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Awesome! Assuming we can get it to work on the V, I'm sure the new themes will come in handy.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

nateomach

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
hey these are really great themes but i have one question. i went to install blue touch and made a back up (thank god) and cleared data/factory reset and dalvik cache then went to instal the theme from my sd card and i got an error saying
amend scripting (update-script) is no longer supported. amend scripting was depricated by google in 1.5. it was necessary to remove it when upgrading to the clockworkMod 3.0 gingerbread based recovery. please switch to edify scripting (update-script and update-binary) to create working update zip packages. installation aborted.

im not sure what this means or what im supposed to do. im on a lg optimus v running harmonia 1.5e

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy