09-22-2015 02:20 PM
6,009 ... 102103104105106 ...
tools
    i think tasker does what you want.
    JerryScript likes this.
    10-27-2011 09:46 AM
    I've been multitasking between apps a lot lately and I like this idea. But I would rather use a quick press of our unused button on the side. The voice command button.

Just did my own checking into and the remapper app can't map long presses.
    That's a good option, but I'm guessing if it's implemented at the CM level, then more devices will get this.

Link to better battery stats app? Or is that the name of it?
    Those are the app names, just google 'CPU SPY android' and 'betterybatterystats android'.
    10-27-2011 12:03 PM
    Those are the app names, just google 'CPU SPY android' and 'betterybatterystats android'.
    I tried cpu spy and i find the same use from my set cpu.(see attached) But ill look into the better battery stats though thanks!

i couldnt find it first time was causr i spaced between words instead of no spacing.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    10-27-2011 12:25 PM
    @itsrayay: Looking at your battery graph screenshot, it appears as if your main issue is poor signal. Notice that the color of the bar under the battery graph is constantly changing, and is never green.

A PRL swap may help you, but that depends on how many Sprint towers are near you that aren't already leased by VM.
    10-27-2011 01:23 PM
    Here's 11 hours of mostly idle battery use:

EDIT: by Idle I mean overnight with the screen off other than a few times I checked the battery. But as I said I leave everything enabled (Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, Sync, etc.) so as you can see by the awake blips it's still checking stuff.

Much like itsrayay it appears my drain might be a signal issue? Notice the significant inflection point towards the right said as the signal gets worse...or at least I assume that's what the colors mean. Interesting the cell signal matters because the phone was on Wifi the entire time.
    10-27-2011 02:38 PM

Any got any input?
    I know a lot of people detest it, but in areas with bad 3G reception (like my house), I find that JuiceDefender Ultimate really does help. Not just a little either. It extends my battery life 10-20 hours longer than I'd normally get. I've been testing it on and off for a month or two and the results always end up the same. Nearly a whole day more out of a charge!

With those kind of consistent results, it always leaves me dumbfounded when I hear people say it uses more resources than it saves. Maybe that's true if you live in an area with good signal?
    10-27-2011 02:47 PM
    Yeah, signal strength is a huge battery drain issue. I live on a dead zone for VM, only a prl swap helped me.
    10-27-2011 03:28 PM
    Yeah, signal strength is a huge battery drain issue. I live on a dead zone for VM, only a prl swap helped me.
    The funny thing is I had great signal with Harmonia...

n00b question: is the PRL included in the ROM, or is it downloaded OTA? I thought PRL's were regional, so if it's in the ROM it could be the wrong one?
    10-27-2011 03:45 PM
    I just flashed backside last night and have not had great battery results today. Maybe I need to clear my stars?

10-27-2011 03:51 PM
    The funny thing is I had great signal with Harmonia...

n00b question: is the PRL included in the ROM, or is it downloaded OTA? I thought PRL's were regional, so if it's in the ROM it could be the wrong one?
    It can be downloaded ota, but I believe that's only for contract customers. It is not in the ROM. Look for the prl swap thread, it explains more there.

Maybe your signal seemed better with Harmonia because it has a 6 bar signal gauge, and not the 4 bar.gauge?

10-27-2011 03:51 PM
    I wanna do a PRL swap too , but im afraid of having my service cut... How long has it been since you switched your PRL ?
    10-27-2011 04:45 PM
    I wanna do a PRL swap too , but im afraid of having my service cut... How long has it been since you switched your PRL ?
    I done several PRL swaps on my phone with no service cuts. So don't worry about them cutting your service. Had the phone since before March of this year. Did my first PRL swap in April.
    10-27-2011 06:38 PM
    I've played around with multiple IHO versions (harmonia 2, mirage, backside and bobzhome) and they all have the clock in the notification bar without the am/pm part, and I was wondering if this could be changed, and if so, how?
    10-27-2011 06:59 PM
    I've played around with multiple IHO versions (harmonia 2, mirage, backside and bobzhome) and they all have the clock in the notification bar without the am/pm part, and I was wondering if this could be changed, and if so, how?
    Settings > CyanogenMod Settings > Interface > Status bar tweaks > AM/PM style
    10-27-2011 07:05 PM
    Settings > CyanogenMod Settings > Interface > Status bar tweaks > AM/PM style
    Thanks! Haven't gotten to exploring that menu yet lol
    10-27-2011 07:25 PM
    Is there still a bug in IHO with sound not being recorded in video? I just recorded a couple videos with the 1013 build of BobZhome and there was no sound recorded.

Sent via VM670
    10-27-2011 07:51 PM
    Try to "mute camera shutter" in Cyanogenmod Setting > Sound
    If it doesn't work, then delete camer_click.ogg and VideoRecord.ogg in /system/media/audio/ui
    10-27-2011 09:38 PM
    If it doesn't work, then delete camer_click.ogg and VideoRecord.ogg in /system/media/audio/ui
    Thanks!
    10-27-2011 09:54 PM
    I deleted just the videorecord file, and haven't had the no audio issue since. Results may vary.

~Azrael's Kiss~
    10-27-2011 11:31 PM
    10-28-2011 12:08 AM
    Ty all for the help i think i got it managed now. This for around 3 to 4 hrs but should show you waaaay improved.

JerryScript likes this.
    10-28-2011 12:37 AM
    does anyone have a backup of the the "development" app?
    10-28-2011 12:54 AM
    What exactly did you do rayray?

10-28-2011 01:34 AM
    What exactly did you do rayray?

I uninstalled facebook, my email from 15m check to 1hr check. Turned off tapatalk notifications.

And im at work HORRIBLE signal. I work at a factory. Check these screenshots. I believe battery life has increased much. When i get home to better signal it should increase even more, hopefully. Lol

10-28-2011 02:34 AM
    Oh Wow! What rom are you using?

10-28-2011 03:56 AM
6,009 ... 102103104105106 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD