[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

colonelcack

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Does this rom support the long press of the back button to kill the current application? That was one of my favorite cyanogen features but I don't remember if I had to do something to enable it or what?

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
How do I checkout from the repository? I tried cloning the git repository, but I only obtained a few files. One looks like some kind of manifest file describing all of the packages used in the system, but I do not see any code.

By the way, have any of the people working on this included compcache in their firmware? I noticed that my LG-VM670 does not have enough memory to run my background services and Symphony of Eternity smoothly, so to fix that, I would like to install firmware that makes use of compcache. As long as swap free notify support is included, the use of compcache should have a beneficial effect in memory constrained situations.
Yes, compcache is enabled on CM builds.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I just Installed the new Backside ROM for my new OV , and it looks beautiful

i would like to thank all of the developers for their hard work , and making it possible for all to use ,,,,,Kudos to all!!!

p.s wat is the battery life for the Backside rom ?
After a day or two of use, your battery life should be 16 to 28 hours. The first couple of days are always less.

camf3xu

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
how do i know if flashing blarfs recovery was a success? will the name of the recovery change? mine still says clockworkmod v3.2.0.1

Ziion

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, I'm currently stuck in Safe Mode. When ever I boot my phone I get the LG logo but my phone will not progress past that unless I press a button, which then boots me into Safe Mode. I'm having a horrible time with this, I'm running CM7.1 but thinking of downgrading perhaps to fix this?

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
How come mine doesn't do it then? What am I not doing?

In settings>developement>check stop app via longpress

I personally dont like it, press the back button one too many times on accident and there goes current app, one that happens to be behind it and launcher lol.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, I'm currently stuck in Safe Mode. When ever I boot my phone I get the LG logo but my phone will not progress past that unless I press a button, which then boots me into Safe Mode. I'm having a horrible time with this, I'm running CM7.1 but thinking of downgrading perhaps to fix this?

Got a backup you can revert to?

Try clear your cache, dal cache, and boot. Then flash the build u were using. If no go do a full wipe and then flash the build.

Hopefully this helps.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1