[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Anyone with backside that concurrently updates it, you still use v6 supercharger? What option u played with on this build?

And i figured something snazzzy out. You can wifi tether to your ds's. I was playing around with my sons mario kart ds and could connect through my phone(just browser wifi, not wireless tether.)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

I have tried 8-11 and 9-12 options in V6 suprecharger and it does not add anything to IHO. After testing for a long time, my experience is that Bob's v3.1 latest kernel handles everything better without it. I would recommend deleting it as I did.

Last edited:

sharpe351

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have service crash in Central Florida? I make a call, lasts 4 seconds and then hangs up. Can't even call Virgin Mobile. Yes, my account is paid up. There is no indication of a service issue in my area according to the website.

sent from my Calkulin+Clemsyn 7 Gtablet with Clemsyn Kernal using Tapatalk

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have service crash in Central Florida? I make a call, lasts 4 seconds and then hangs up. Can't even call Virgin Mobile. Yes, my account is paid up. There is no indication of a service issue in my area according to the website.

Thank god I'm not the only one having this problem... I thought it was the ROM. It is quite annoying, and I did all sorts of tests, but drew a blank and just gave up. Must be a service problem...

Edit: Forgot to mention I live in upstate NY. Whatever this is, its big...

Sent from my CM7'd NookColor using Tapatalk

sharpe351

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Thank god I'm not the only one having this problem... I thought it was the ROM. It is quite annoying, and I did all sorts of tests, but drew a blank and just gave up. Must be a service problem...

Edit: Forgot to mention I live in upstate NY. Whatever this is, its big...

Sent from my CM7'd NookColor using Tapatalk

Ok.... My wife's phone is on harmonia with the same issue. Definitely not the ROM. I still have text and data/web. No issues there.

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I have tried 8-11 and 9-12 options in V6 suprecharger and it does not add anything to IHO. After testing for a long time, my experience is that Bob's v3.1 latest kernel handles everything better without it. I would recommend deleting it as I did.

Tbh its been sitting on my sdcard since everyone was hyped. Used it once. But stock rooted. Never toyched it since. Was jw

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

420kd

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
for some reason my phone wont vibrate anymore when i recieve text messages (it vibrates when i recieve calls and when im playing games on it)

AzraelsKiss

May 12, 2011
Visit site
for some reason my phone wont vibrate anymore when i recieve text messages (it vibrates when i recieve calls and when im playing games on it)

Go to Settings > Notification settings > Vibrate in the messaging app and make sure it's set to Always.

~Azrael's Kiss~

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173