09-22-2015 02:20 PM
6,009 ... 119120121122123 ...
tools
    charge in recovery.
    charkswitlazers likes this.
    11-24-2011 12:58 AM
    Republic Wireless's new Optimus S comes with CM7 pre-installed, I'm guessing it's probably running some variation of IHO

[Updated] Republic Wireless' Optimus One Gets Its First Unboxing, And It Looks To Be Running CM7
    JerryScript likes this.
    11-24-2011 01:20 AM
    I asked her to post the info from Mod Version and Kernel Version, very interested to see what they are using. Gonna have to write them and ask for their kernel source now, hope they live up to their obligations!
    11-24-2011 01:34 AM
    haha, the sprint box is inside out. It would have been funny if it had that "self destruct" bootsound.
    11-24-2011 02:14 AM
    haha, the sprint box is inside out.
    There is a good chance your build comes stock on a phone. Congrats
    11-24-2011 02:17 AM
    Just did a complete wipe and flashed Jerrys latest 11-22 build an got it running great but one thing I noticed is that now the green particles boot animation starts then gets stuck like the phone froze up. It still boots up and I changed boot animation with rom toolbox and the new boot animation works fine but I wondered if anyone else had this issue

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    11-24-2011 02:27 AM
    Yes, I posted about it, in red no less, when I posted the latest build info.
    11-24-2011 02:42 AM
    Republic Wireless's new Optimus S comes with CM7 pre-installed, I'm guessing it's probably running some variation of IHO

[Updated] Republic Wireless' Optimus One Gets Its First Unboxing, And It Looks To Be Running CM7
    Wish i would have saved it or could remember what site it was on, but one of my RSS feeds had a quoted statement from Cyanogen saying it wasn't CM7, although it did resemble it.

Sent from my InferiorHumanOrgan OV CM7.2 using Tapatalk.
    11-24-2011 02:57 AM
    What Steve said was that the CM team was not involved.
    11-24-2011 03:18 AM
    Ahhh. Then it could be a variation of IHO! Must have misread the post. Was flipping through my feeds while stuck in traffic on the 405 (aka hell)

Sent from my InferiorHumanOrgan OV CM7.2 using Tapatalk.
    11-24-2011 04:32 AM
    I've switched between Jerry's and MrG's without wiping. Everything works great, except MMS. I just stopped trying to use MMS all together. It hasn't worked right since the beginning.

Sent from my IHO LG OP V using Tapatalk
    It is recommended that you do a full wipe when switching between IHO builds (i.e. switching from Jerry's to Bob's). That may be why your MMS doesn't work right. When updating a build you only need to wipe cache and delvik.
    11-24-2011 10:11 AM
    Yes, I posted about it, in red no less, when I posted the latest build info.
    Doh! Lol sorry jerry guess I just saw new build up and didn't read enough. Great job by the way, yours and the other IHO devs put stock to shame :-)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    linzoill and JerryScript like this.
    11-24-2011 12:10 PM
    happy turkey day all! And if u don't celebrate happy Thursday!

Sent from your mom's phone.
    JerryScript likes this.
    11-24-2011 12:14 PM
    happy turkey day all! And if u don't celebrate happy Thursday!

happy Thor's day to you too!
    giving thanks today for iho and it's builders.
    11-24-2011 12:58 PM
    Today I'm thankful for my Optimus V and BACKside 11-09. Amongst other things! Happy Thanksgiving every one!

Sent via VM670
    JerryScript likes this.
    11-24-2011 01:06 PM
    I pull this out once a year
    11-24-2011 01:44 PM
    I'm running BACKside (11/22) and my power button stopped working. Lol well it works, but if I press it, it just goes to my home screen. Long pressing still brings up the menu though.
    11-24-2011 01:44 PM
    I just tested my power button, functions normally, short press -- screen locks, long press -- power menu.
    11-24-2011 02:42 PM
    I pull this out once a year
    Click to view quoted image
    ooo, I loved that back in high school (the stone age, you know)
    I actually wanted to search for it today and you totally saved me the trouble.
    11-24-2011 02:53 PM
    I just tested my power button, functions normally, short press -- screen locks, long press -- power menu.
    Yeah I figured it was probably just a bad flash or some other setting I did (I was using Launcher Pro and WidgetLocker)

I just reflashed and so far everything is working normally. However I got stuck in a boot loop when trying to replace the font :/

Strangely I did a factory reset from recovery, and wiped cache and dalvik-cache and it works fine now. I also ran fix permissions...
    11-24-2011 03:21 PM
    Running on the jerryscript 11222011 IHO update, my charging icon seems to have gone away..
    It's curently charging, and around 90% or so, it dissappeared from the lockscreen. Like it isn't even charging. I never unplugged the micro usb. (charging from wall outlet)
    The icon for the battery on the notification bar also shows it isn't charging.. I have a battery widget installed, and my percentage is going up... it's at 97% now. However, it is charging much slower than it was before the icons went away...
    Any ideas?
    Any good support gets a 'thanks'
    11-24-2011 04:39 PM
    I unplugged and plugged back in, and the icon came back and it started charging at normal speed... i got it fully charged now.
    Could this be a hardware issue? Or maybe a small ROM bug?
    I'm really hoping it isn't a hardware issue....as I've returned too many phones as it is.
    But if it is, I'll revert it back to stock and get a new one.

Same applies, any good support gets a 'thanks' :B
    11-24-2011 05:11 PM
    I unplugged and plugged back in, and the icon came back and it started charging at normal speed... i got it fully charged now.
    Could this be a hardware issue? Or maybe a small ROM bug?
    I'm really hoping it isn't a hardware issue....as I've returned too many phones as it is.
    But if it is, I'll revert it back to stock and get a new one.

Same applies, any good support gets a 'thanks' :B
    Something running in the background maybe causing it to charge slower?

11-24-2011 06:24 PM
    It wasn't just slow charging, it was the fact that the phone quit recognizing it was plugged in. I unplugged, and plugged back in, and it started to charge properly again.... Very odd. And a bit confusing.
    11-24-2011 06:43 PM
    As with all strange behavior, only be concerned if it is a recurring issue.
    charkswitlazers likes this.
    11-24-2011 06:59 PM
6,009 ... 119120121122123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD