09-22-2015 01:20 PM
6,009 ... 120121122123124 ...
tools
    As with all strange behavior, only be concerned if it is a recurring issue.
    This is the second time it happened, I'm discharging battery now to test it again..
    IF it were to be recurring, where do you think the issue would be arising from? SW or HW?
    11-24-2011 06:01 PM
    It wasn't just slow charging, it was the fact that the phone quit recognizing it was plugged in. I unplugged, and plugged back in, and it started to charge properly again.... Very odd. And a bit confusing.
    Did you try a different charger? The wall chargers seem to be of poor quality if you ask me. I use the wall charger that has the USB port on it, and problem solved.
    11-24-2011 07:17 PM
    Did you try a different charger? The wall chargers seem to be of poor quality if you ask me. I use the wall charger that has the USB port on it, and problem solved.
    I've had a few problems with the end that goes into the phone out of a bunch of cables. Try to gently wiggle the cord while attached to the phone. I doubt its the phone.

Sent from your mom's phone.
    11-24-2011 07:51 PM
    did anyone else's boot animation not work...?
    11-24-2011 08:52 PM
    did anyone else's boot animation not work...?
    Lol yeah... Jerry posted about it when he posted the new build too.... Yet I missed it the first time I read it too.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    11-24-2011 09:19 PM
    The phone, and charger, are brand new. I literally got it Monday.
    The charger I use is the one that came with it. The USB cable with a wall adapter.
    It did it again, but this time it charged to 100% and automatically disconnected. I never touched the charger or the phone while charging. Once it was finished, I went into the 'about phone' section in settings, and checked battery status. It said it was 'discharging.' Even though I never unplugged the charger at all, not even moved it.
    Is this a CM7 feature? Does the phone automatically start to discharge when full battery is reached?
    Or is my phone a tweaker?
    11-24-2011 10:35 PM
    Lol yeah... Jerry posted about it when he posted the new build too.... Yet I missed it the first time I read it too.

Makes it tough when u don't know if your phone is stuck in boot loop or not after flashing to this new build. Takes a few minutes lol.

Was funny when i got stuck with boot loop when it said the destruct sequence lol.

Sent from your mom's phone.
    11-24-2011 10:37 PM
    also, I may have missed this too... is the clock not on the notification bar for everybody else too?
    11-25-2011 02:18 AM
    also, I may have missed this too... is the clock not on the notification bar for everybody else too?

Im not sure if this is what you mean but
    if youre running jerrys build then you have to change the color of the clock so it can appear. It should be in status bar tweaks
    JerryScript likes this.
    11-25-2011 02:41 AM
    Sorry for the troubles with the bootanimation file, I'm really not sure what happened. Must have been a glitch during the packaging process. I didn't notice it during testing because I set my phone down once I heard the bootsound play, and did other stuff for a few minutes knowing it would take a while to boot. I didn't notice the issue till I was messing around with ICS stuff, and rebooted in the process.

You can change out the bootanimation with another one till the next build to make things less nerve wracking when rebooting. Here's an app that makes it easier:
    https://market.android.com/details?i...V0aWxpdHkiXQ..
    kraven and optimus2908 like this.
    11-25-2011 03:35 AM
    Sorry for the troubles with the bootanimation file, I'm really not sure what happened. Must have been a glitch during the packaging process. I didn't notice it during testing because I set my phone down once I heard the bootsound play, and did other stuff for a few minutes knowing it would take a while to boot. I didn't notice the issue till I was messing around with ICS stuff, and rebooted in the process.

You can change out the bootanimation with another one till the next build to make things less nerve wracking when rebooting. Here's an app that makes it easier:
    https://market.android.com/details?i...V0aWxpdHkiXQ..
    The froozen boot animation is a uot kitchen glitch. I had it happen with some custom themes I have done.
    optimus2908 and JerryScript like this.
    11-25-2011 09:35 AM
    I am running IHO-MiRaGe 11-20 release and I keep having to reboot my phone every 12 hours or so because my notification sounds stop but the reboot fixes it. Wondering if anyone else is having the same trouble.
    11-25-2011 10:06 AM
    Currently on BACKside 11-09 (but I've had this issue in the last two latest builds of BobZhome as well).

My lockscreen calendar widget is displaying events an hour earlier than they appear on the calendar. Initially, it did NOT have this problem, but noticed today that it's now happening. Same thing happened with BobZhome. Initially it was fine, then it started.

I haven't been able to puzzle this one out yet. Anyone else experience this or have any ideas what's going on?

Tapatalk via iPod touch
    11-25-2011 12:34 PM
    I am running IHO-MiRaGe 11-20 release and I keep having to reboot my phone every 12 hours or so because my notification sounds stop but the reboot fixes it. Wondering if anyone else is having the same trouble.
    I'm running same build, not seeing it here. I do remove a lot of other .apk's after every install, including the two camera sounds, which supposedly is fixed now so they can stay, but i remove them anyway since it's part of a script I run. Maybe you could try that since it sounds like it's related.
    11-25-2011 02:23 PM
    SMS not working (stuck on sending) and not receiving. Try this: Clear data for the Messaging app in Managing Applications. That has fixed the mms issue for me before.
    SMS not working FIX confirmed working.

If you have problems with Jerrys latest build 11222011 IHO 7.1 SMS not working try the fix above.

This Fix worked perfectly for me. I use GO SMS Pro so I applied the above fix and then I went to the Andriod messaging app and did the same. SMS is now working great.

Thanks
    Dannemand and JerryScript like this.
    11-25-2011 04:08 PM
    im new to this my optimus s is stuck in the boot mode, what do i do?
    11-25-2011 09:40 PM
    im new to this my optimus s is stuck in the boot mode, what do i do?
    Go ask in the Optimus S forums, they will be able to help you more. This forum is for the Optimus V. There are a few slight differences in both the hardware and software for the two phones.
    notown likes this.
    11-25-2011 10:12 PM
    i tried this i can't get to recovery mode, any idea what to do?
    11-25-2011 10:13 PM
    ok my bad
    11-25-2011 10:14 PM
    For some reason I can't get the time to show up on the notification bar. It's going to drive me nuts! I've tried turning it off and on in the CM settings. If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Edit: I changed the clock color like a previous poster mentioned. Maybe I should have read back a page It fixed the issue.
    notown likes this.
    11-26-2011 08:27 AM
    11-26-2011 12:24 PM
    Lol, what app did YOU start?

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.1'd, ICS Themed Optimus V
    11-26-2011 12:44 PM
    On two phones with the latest Mirage rom, call volume is way too loud, even on its lowest setting It's painfully loud, I can use it as speaker phone with the speaker turned off its so loud thru the ear speaker and in speaker phone its really loud.
    11-26-2011 07:07 PM
    On two phones with the latest Mirage rom, call volume is way too loud, even on its lowest setting It's painfully loud, I can use it as speaker phone with the speaker turned off its so loud thru the ear speaker and in speaker phone its really loud.
    Can you hear me now? Good.
    Try turning the volume all the way up during a call, then down to the volume you want.

11-26-2011 07:14 PM
    Lol, what app did YOU start?

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.1'd, ICS Themed Optimus V
    This is actually a lot better than I was getting until a month or so. I live in a Sprint dead zone. Since I updated my PRL it seems a bit better - 1 to 2 bars (mostly 1 inside) of signal instead of 0 to 1(mostly 0). I have 2 spare batteries so it wasn't a problem even when I was getting 8 hours or less on a charge.

11-26-2011 07:20 PM
6,009 ... 120121122123124 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD