09-22-2015 01:20 PM
6,009 ... 121122123124125 ...
tools
    Can you hear me now? Good.
    Try turning the volume all the way up during a call, then down to the volume you want.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    Lmao

11-26-2011 07:56 PM
    Does anyone know how to get the time to show up on the top status bar with the Green Machine Theme?

thanks!
    11-26-2011 08:22 PM
    Does anyone know how to get the time to show up on the top status bar with the Green Machine Theme?

thanks!
    You have to edit the clock color for it to show up.

totally unrelated to the question above, but do our phones even need the FOTAKill.apk? My understanding is that it's supposed to not allow OTA updates, but since LG and VM have said they have no way to do this, do we even need it? lol
    11-26-2011 08:48 PM
    You have to edit the clock color for it to show up.

totally unrelated to the question above, but do our phones even need the FOTAKill.apk? My understanding is that it's supposed to not allow OTA updates, but since LG and VM have said they have no way to do this, do we even need it? lol
    How do I edit the clock color?
    11-26-2011 09:20 PM
    How do I edit the clock color?
    go to settings, cyanogenMod settings, interface, status bar tweaks, clock color, pick a color, tap on center color to confirm.
    jdcnosse likes this.
    11-26-2011 09:41 PM
    go to settings, cyanogenMod settings, interface, status bar tweaks, clock color, pick a color, tap on center color to confirm.
    Awesome, it worked! THANKS!

However, it is insane that I had to do that.
    11-26-2011 10:03 PM

Sorry, I'll try to work out the default color issue.
    11-26-2011 10:23 PM

i Bet Jerry has a piece of paper and he's counting hoe many people he can trip out :beer:

Sent from your mom's phone.
    jdcnosse likes this.
    11-26-2011 10:48 PM
    You know, you guys should make videos describing the updates/extra stuff that's in the CM7 updates (or would that be "illegal" or something?). That'd be kinda cool.

Edit:Oh, and thanks for the bootanimation app ^^. Does it automatically import it to the folder it needs to go in and replaces it, or is there something i'm missing?
    11-26-2011 11:43 PM
    You know, you guys should make videos describing the updates/extra stuff that's in the CM7 updates (or would that be "illegal" or something?). That'd be kinda cool.

Edit:Oh, and thanks for the bootanimation app ^^. Does it automatically import it to the folder it needs to go in and replaces it, or is there something i'm missing?
    Maybe third party folks should take it upon themselves to do it. I'd say the developers are plenty busy working on their builds to start making videos every time there is an update.

Tapatalk via iPod touch
    notown, snobro and Dannemand like this.
    11-27-2011 07:01 AM
    Maybe third party folks should take it upon themselves to do it. I'd say the developers are plenty busy working on their builds to start making videos every time there is an update.
    +1

Sent from my LG Optimus V CM7/IHO
    thewraith420 likes this.
    11-27-2011 07:34 AM
    Agreed. I mean, they actually have lives xD
    They do so much already.
    Plus some are looking into ICS for the OV so, we need to lay off and let them do their magic.

thewraith420 likes this.
    11-27-2011 01:29 PM
    Agreed. I mean, they actually have lives xD
    They do so much already.
    Plus some are looking into ICS for the OV so, we need to lay off and let them do their magic.

And buy working on ICS now, they and the community as a whole will get CM9 sooner. Practice runs with ICS and learning the ins and outs of what CM9 will be built off of will move things along.

With only a few small bugs that many of us have lived with from the start CM7 is basically done in a few months. As long as ICS and CM9 can be compiled for our phones.

I like to to go into the dev thread and quietly thank them, so I don't clutter. Like this lol!!
    tony5593 likes this.
    11-27-2011 02:28 PM
    Which recovery is the one posted with all the downloads? Also, anyone know where I can find Xionia recovery for the OV? Others don't seem to work. (black screen of death)
    11-27-2011 08:53 PM
    Ill try and find Xionia.. i just downloaded and flashed it Friday.

11-27-2011 09:06 PM
    I believe this is the one i used: forums.androidcentral.com/optimus-v-rooting-roms-hacks/61431-xionia-goodies-optimus-v-edition.html
    With these instructions: http://www.droidhype.com/2011/06/16/...-lg-optimus-v/

Im using Xionia with Backside. I need to jump to Froyo to reprogram my phone and Clockworkmod wouldnt flash RodimusRom, so i went to Xionia and now i can switch between backups of Rodimus & Backside. One thing, it won't restore .android_secure with either backup. Personally, i dont mind, i have all my apps on TB.

charkswitlazers likes this.
    11-27-2011 09:16 PM
    I use IHO Recovery from here: https://github.com/inferiorhumanorga...i/IHO-Recovery

It's based off CWM but is made specifically for our OV, and there's a version that supports the new OV screens too.
    charkswitlazers likes this.
    11-27-2011 09:40 PM
    I just switched to I.H.O., but am having trouble adding widgets to any screen. I can add widgets that came with the build, but any downloaded/installed widgets do not show up in the list to add to the screen. I am probably missing something here, but does anyone know what I should do?
    11-28-2011 10:15 AM
    I just switched to I.H.O., but am having trouble adding widgets to any screen. I can add widgets that came with the build, but any downloaded/installed widgets do not show up in the list to add to the screen. I am probably missing something here, but does anyone know what I should do?
    Move them to the phone from the sd
    11-28-2011 10:26 AM
    You don't lose your back ups if you switch recoveries, do you?
    11-28-2011 10:45 AM
    You shouldn't. I always back them up to my computer first, though, just in case

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.1'd, ICS Themed Optimus V
    11-28-2011 11:14 AM
    Nope. They're saved in your SD.

MidtownHD likes this.
    11-28-2011 11:15 AM
    no, but the first custom recovery built by getitnowmarketing uses a different directory to store the backups than the other variants, and you'd have to move them. everything else is based off CWM recovery and they all store backups in the same folder.
    tony5593 likes this.
    11-28-2011 11:20 AM
    I use IHO Recovery from here: https://github.com/inferiorhumanorga...i/IHO-Recovery

It's based off CWM but is made specifically for our OV, and there's a version that supports the new OV screens too.
    I also use that recovery (on a new V). So far I noticed Mounting USB Storage does not work.
    11-28-2011 02:50 PM
    I tested the Navigation app today for about 15 minutes. It found my location instantly, looked up my destination in about 20 seconds on 3g, and gave me step by step voice instructions all the way to the destination, and popped up the street view of the destination about 100 yards before I arrived there.

After reading a pastebin from someone who said navigation was crashing, I noticed that particualr person had no network access just before the usage. This leads me to believe that issues with navigation are related to network connectivity at the time you are attempting to use it.
    11-28-2011 03:00 PM
6,009 ... 121122123124125 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD