[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

Spiral_ouT#AC

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Any got any input?

I know a lot of people detest it, but in areas with bad 3G reception (like my house), I find that JuiceDefender Ultimate really does help. Not just a little either. It extends my battery life 10-20 hours longer than I'd normally get. I've been testing it on and off for a month or two and the results always end up the same. Nearly a whole day more out of a charge!

With those kind of consistent results, it always leaves me dumbfounded when I hear people say it uses more resources than it saves. Maybe that's true if you live in an area with good signal?

Bigtuna00

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, signal strength is a huge battery drain issue. I live on a dead zone for VM, only a prl swap helped me.

The funny thing is I had great signal with Harmonia...

n00b question: is the PRL included in the ROM, or is it downloaded OTA? I thought PRL's were regional, so if it's in the ROM it could be the wrong one?

ElefantPhace

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I just flashed backside last night and have not had great battery results today. Maybe I need to clear my stars?
42570df1-b619-bb31.jpg

42570df1-b62c-18b7.jpg

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

mustafu

Simply Winning
Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
The funny thing is I had great signal with Harmonia...

n00b question: is the PRL included in the ROM, or is it downloaded OTA? I thought PRL's were regional, so if it's in the ROM it could be the wrong one?

It can be downloaded ota, but I believe that's only for contract customers. It is not in the ROM. Look for the prl swap thread, it explains more there.

Maybe your signal seemed better with Harmonia because it has a 6 bar signal gauge, and not the 4 bar.gauge?

danieljc1

Sith Lord
Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I wanna do a PRL swap too , but im afraid of having my service cut... How long has it been since you switched your PRL ?

I done several PRL swaps on my phone with no service cuts. So don't worry about them cutting your service. Had the phone since before March of this year. Did my first PRL swap in April.

Last edited:

jdcnosse

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I've played around with multiple IHO versions (harmonia 2, mirage, backside and bobzhome) and they all have the clock in the notification bar without the am/pm part, and I was wondering if this could be changed, and if so, how?

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
I've played around with multiple IHO versions (harmonia 2, mirage, backside and bobzhome) and they all have the clock in the notification bar without the am/pm part, and I was wondering if this could be changed, and if so, how?

Settings > CyanogenMod Settings > Interface > Status bar tweaks > AM/PM style

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Is there still a bug in IHO with sound not being recorded in video? I just recorded a couple videos with the 1013 build of BobZhome and there was no sound recorded.

Sent via VM670

Last edited:

BobZhome

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Try to "mute camera shutter" in Cyanogenmod Setting > Sound
If it doesn't work, then delete camer_click.ogg and VideoRecord.ogg in /system/media/audio/ui

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
What exactly did you do rayray?

I uninstalled facebook, my email from 15m check to 1hr check. Turned off tapatalk notifications.

And im at work HORRIBLE signal. I work at a factory. Check these screenshots. I believe battery life has increased much. When i get home to better signal it should increase even more, hopefully. Lol

42570dfc-4cfc-0a06.jpg

42570dfc-4d09-4075.jpg