[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

bdieu17

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
jerry , i uninstalled the Google music app so i can reninstall it , but it refuses to install. i used your earlier google music link.

Jerry, can you please add/fix the Google Music 4 back on your next build ,please.

Last edited:

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Try this:

1- Go to manage applications, select the music app, clear cache and data
2- Use a root file explorer, copy the new music apk to /system/app
3- Reboot

I will try to remember to add it in the next build. I have to add it after building once, then I have to build again to include it, so it's a bit of a pita. ;)

Reactions: bdieu17

Armacham

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Since I flashed Jerry's latest build the brightness and GPS controls on my power widget aren't working. Anyone else having a problem?

Edit: I did a wipe and reflashed and its working fine now!

Last edited:

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Are the V's with the s display better? (Display that is)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

In a word... No.

the new hitachi screen is greenish-white instead of pure white when viewed side-by-side with a novatek screen, and the new firmware blocks rebooting into the bootloader to use fastboot, while you could use fastboot on the first-gen OV's.

I'd trade anyone in a split second my new OV for a first-gen with the novatek screen.

sharpe351

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
In a word... No.

the new hitachi screen is greenish-white instead of pure white when viewed side-by-side with a novatek screen, and the new firmware blocks rebooting into the bootloader to use fastboot, while you could use fastboot on the first-gen OV's.

I'd trade anyone in a split second my new OV for a first-gen with the novatek screen.

Squid, when I do upgrade, its yours. I have a first gen. Jerry, wifi works great on mine. No issues at all.

sent from my Gtablet with Clemsyn Kernal using Tapatalk

danieljc1

Sith Lord
Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
There was a last minute commit to CM7 that I didn't pull in before I built the 1101 BACKside that borked the notification sounds. If you rely on notification sounds, here's a fixed build, if it doesn't really bother you, you can wait for the next build with significant changes. Sorry for the troubles.

BACKside-IHO-VM670-11022011.zip (notifcation sounds fixed)

You've out done yourself again. Thanks alot for all your hard work and to all the others involved.

Reactions: JerryScript

Ronin Wolf

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
The aospCWMod recovery will NOT work for you, you need the IHO recovery!

I am having problems flashing this recovery.

When I tried to flash iho-vm670-recovery-4.0.1.4.2 I get the following error:

Code:
error opening /sdcard/iho-vm670-recovery-4.0.1.4.2 No such file or directory

The image is on the root of the sd card.

danieljc1

Sith Lord
Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I am having problems flashing this recovery.

When I tried to flash iho-vm670-recovery-4.0.1.4.2 I get the following error:

Code:
error opening /sdcard/iho-vm670-recovery-4.0.1.4.2 No such file or directory

The image is on the root of the sd card.

Just a thought... Try renaming the recovery image file to something shorter just to be sure you are not misspelling something.

Reactions: Ronin Wolf

danieljc1

Sith Lord
Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
O.M.G. Jerry. It's nearly flawless...

I may have found a slight flaw. Its no biggie and may actually not be a flaw but when battery is at 100% charge the battery bar does not show in status bar when you have show battery percentage selected in status bar tweaks. However battery bar does show in status bar once battery percentage drops below 100%. Like I said its no biggie and may actually not be a flaw. Otherwise I love this rom. Once again great work Jerry.

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
We had a power outage for several days and I could not visit the forum. I have seen the error reports about the screen problems in several apps such as Zoom FX camera, Goggles, etc. and I can confirm that this is a problem. I have uploaded the 10242011 build to the Wiki which is the latest good build without that problem. The matching transparency theme is also there.

The problem comes from the CM7.1 repo. I will upload a new build when this problem is resolved either by myself or others.

Reactions: RyanJKremer