09-22-2015 01:20 PM
6,009 ... 134135136137138 ...
tools
    I've rebooted it twice... could the fact that I've applied a theme through theme chooser effect it?
    I'm having the same problem and I don't have a theme installed.
    12-16-2011 08:05 PM
    My phone is rendering a bit choppy for some reasons, transition animations namely. Is there a possible remedy for this? It is noticeable on all builds.

Also I believe 16bit transparency should be defaulted to on. Is there a reason not to?

I do enjoy your hard work. Thank you for building and sharing!
    JerryScript likes this.
    12-16-2011 08:25 PM
    -- 16bit transparency is not enabled by default because it comes with a slight performace hit, which can include choppy screen transitions.

--If you are having issues with the transparent status bar, here are a couple of things to try:
    ----First try rebooting
    ----If using ADW Launcher, Settings>>ADW settings>>System preferences>>Wallpaper hack (uncheck it)
    ----In the same settings menu, try unchecking System persistent, and changing the Scrolling cache settings
    ----In Settings>>CyanogenMod settings>>Performance settings try unchecking 16bit, and Lock home in memory
    --Most likely your issues will solve themselves in a few reboots if the above don't ideas don't help.

I do not know how various themes may be affected. I did my best to keep the default setting to incorporate themes, but if you use either the custom color or transparent settings, they may interfere with the theme.

What I'm working towards is the ability to do virtually all theming directly on the phone.
    kraven likes this.
    12-16-2011 11:23 PM
    I've been using this rom for a couple months now and i love it!

only problem is I don't get notifications for txt messages anymore, I Thought It had something to do with the version but I just updated today to the latest version and still no notifications. Anyone know how to fix this?

if this has already been mentioned sorry don't feel like reading through 300+ pages to find it lol

BTW LOVE The transparent statues bar!=)
    JerryScript likes this.
    12-17-2011 12:45 AM
    I've been using this rom for a couple months now and i love it!

only problem is I don't get notifications for txt messages anymore, I Thought It had something to do with the version but I just updated today to the latest version and still no notifications. Anyone know how to fix this?

if this has already been mentioned sorry don't feel like reading through 300+ pages to find it lol

BTW LOVE The transparent statues bar!=)
    It might seem a little obvious but text notifications are controlled in both the messaging> settings menu and the profiles menu. Might be worth checking those!
    12-17-2011 06:42 AM
    Bigsupersquid, I have my upgraded phone. PM me to get the details to get my old phone as promised before.

To Jerry and the other devs, I really wish you guys had an IHO for the Triumph. I love the phone, but I don't really like the GB-CM7 ROM. The ROM has stopped development at beta (final), and you guys continue to dev the OP-V. I'd love to see a future CM9 port to the Triumph and the OP-V. You guys are great. Thanks so much for the hard work.

-Mike

sent from my ASUS Transformer running Prime 2.1.1 using Tapatalk
    12-17-2011 09:30 PM
    Bigsupersquid, I have my upgraded phone. PM me to get the details to get my old phone as promised before.

To Jerry and the other devs, I really wish you guys had an IHO for the Triumph. I love the phone, but I don't really like the GB-CM7 ROM. The ROM has stopped development at beta (final), and you guys continue to dev the OP-V. I'd love to see a future CM9 port to the Triumph and the OP-V. You guys are great. Thanks so much for the hard work.

-Mike

I second this, I can't stand other forums, this is the one I go to for correct stuff. Android Central should be 'THE PLACE' for triumph stuff too.
    12-17-2011 11:52 PM
    Ever since I have been using IHO (since July) my ability to download MMS has stopped. I press download & it will read "downloading" but it doesn't download anything. It hasn't been a big deal to me but recently been getting lots of mms msgs. Any help would be great. I'm running bobzhome 12/8. Thanks guys.

Sent from my LG Optimus V
    12-18-2011 01:01 AM
    Ever since I have been using IHO (since July) my ability to download MMS has stopped. I press download & it will read "downloading" but it doesn't download anything. It hasn't been a big deal to me but recently been getting lots of mms msgs. Any help would be great. I'm running bobzhome 12/8. Thanks guys.

More than likely your 3g data is getting toggled somehow. In almost all the prior cases that was the culprit. After receiving MMS was fixed on the Optimus V by asop back in the summer, most people that experience the inability to download mms is cause 3g is getting toggled off.
    12-18-2011 01:20 AM
    Any reason I wouldn't show any clock on Jerry's latest?
    12-18-2011 03:18 AM
    you need to choose a clock color other than black in CM settings.
    12-18-2011 04:21 AM
    you need to choose a clock color other than black in CM settings.
    troof

Sent from your mom's phone.
    12-18-2011 05:05 AM
    Actually, with the latest build, you can leave the clock color alone, and instead change the status bar background color.
    12-18-2011 05:45 AM

Try wiping/format everything EXCEPT sdcard and re-flash the rom
    elisa9047 likes this.
    12-18-2011 08:06 AM
    Try wiping/format everything EXCEPT sdcard and re-flash the rom
    I did a data wipe on mine to get mms working on mrg's build. Works great now.

elisa9047 likes this.
    12-18-2011 09:02 AM
    So the date is not showing on the status anymore, Jerry's latest?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    12-18-2011 10:55 AM
    So the date is not showing on the status anymore, Jerry's latest?

Jerry said he forgot to put the date back in while adding stuff. Sooo, Jerry said wait till the next build. ?

12-18-2011 12:08 PM
    would i use these instructions below if i want to switch between the different roms. im currently on jerryscript from a few months ago and wanted to try a newer mirage rom.

Back up important apps & data using something like Titanium Backup
    Boot into recovery mode (from power-off, hold vol-down, home, & power until LG logo)
    Consider performing a Nandroid backup
    Wipe Cache & Dalvik-cache
    Format system, data, and cache (Only if coming from another ROM or 1st time installing)
    Flash your chosen ROM
    Flash Google apps (from the OFFICIAL CM WIKI or UNOFFICIAL updated/additional ones HERE) (Only if coming from another ROM or 1st time installing)
    Reboot

i would also assume i can delete the rom.zip off the card after the flash is done?

thanks
    12-18-2011 08:43 PM
    would i use these instructions below if i want to switch between the different roms. im currently on jerryscript from a few months ago and wanted to try a newer mirage rom.

Back up important apps & data using something like Titanium Backup
    Boot into recovery mode (from power-off, hold vol-down, home, & power until LG logo)
    Consider performing a Nandroid backup
    Wipe Cache & Dalvik-cache
    Format system, data, and cache (Only if coming from another ROM or 1st time installing)
    Flash your chosen ROM
    Flash Google apps (from the OFFICIAL CM WIKI or UNOFFICIAL updated/additional ones HERE) (Only if coming from another ROM or 1st time installing)
    Reboot

i would also assume i can delete the rom.zip off the card after the flash is done?

thanks
    Sounds about right to me. Basically, format everything except sdcard and flash ROM + gapps, and ya should be good to go.

You can backup your installed apps with Titanium, Mybackup, or whatever, but don't restore any system apps settings or data (you probably shouldn't backup any system apps in the first place, and some installed apps may not like having it's data restored either).

Good luck!

~Azrael's Kiss~

P.S. You can delete, the ROM zip after you're done flashing.
    12-18-2011 10:14 PM
    Don't delete the rom.zip when done, leave it on your card.

You never know when an app or memory issue or something will cause a problem prompting you to re-install. It also gives you an easy reference for what rom and version you have installed. It's 60 megs of good insurance.
    JerryScript likes this.
    12-18-2011 10:23 PM
    thanks for the tips AzraelsKiss & LeslieAnn

upgrade went smooth.
    12-19-2011 06:04 AM
    I think the recording issues are back... I tried taking a video, came out find but with little to no sound...
    12-19-2011 10:52 AM
    I think the recording issues are back... I tried taking a video, came out find but with little to no sound...
    make sure camera shutter sound is disabled in cyogen settings
    loug614, notown and TFizz like this.
    12-19-2011 11:01 AM
    I hate for my first post to be a complaint, which it was so I want to balance it out with a nice side note, I love what you guys have been able to do with the LG Optimus V, I love how fast my phone runs now, and the booting animation? Made me jizz the entire country's milk supply for 3 months (U.S. Don't drink milk). You guy's are great and keep up the good work, thank you.
    12-19-2011 11:01 AM
    make sure camera shutter sound is disabled in cyogen settings
    See, I'm a n00b at this installed it 3 days ago because the other rom I had was just plain awful, lol thanks, Idk how to like, I would have liked your post.
    12-19-2011 11:06 AM
6,009 ... 134135136137138 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD