09-22-2015 01:20 PM
6,009 ... 138139140141142 ...
tools
    so should i clear cache and davlik cache and reflash gaps?
    Yes, that would be my first step. Be sure you don't have any 2sd scripts active first, those mess with the market when flashing a ROM all the time.
    12-24-2011 12:23 AM
    Leslie Ann, am I wrong or did you release a new Iho build a few days ago?

Sent from my flyer using Tapatalk
    I don't see anything new on the wiki.
    12-24-2011 12:30 AM
    I don't see anything new on the wiki.
    I get email notifications of new post, and one day this week I got an email off Leslie Ann saying she had a new build up.I downloaded it and it has a different file name than her first one.but I have never seen any other reference to it on this or any other thread.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    12-24-2011 12:36 AM
    I get email notifications of new post, and one day this week I got an email off Leslie Ann saying she had a new build up.I downloaded it and it has a different file name than her first one.but I have never seen any other reference to it on this or any other thread.

No offense but this is how people brick phones. Read everything before you download.

Sent from your mom's phone.
    12-24-2011 01:20 AM
    No offense but this is how people brick phones. Read everything before you download.

I didn't technically download it I saved it to my mediafire account,I don't install anything untill I know it's okay to install, I'm just wondering why there is no mention of it now

12-24-2011 01:31 AM
    I used to have the screen lock pattern set up for security, but since the 12212011 upgrade, I get the ring then the pattern. How to disable the ring? Having both is annoying.
    12-24-2011 05:20 AM
    I used to have the screen lock pattern set up for security, but since the 12212011 upgrade, I get the ring then the pattern. How to disable the ring? Having both is annoying.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=1469613

JerryScript and fieryfennix like this.
    12-24-2011 05:22 AM
    One more. Each time I reboot, I have to go to Settings>Language and Keyboard>Swype so it's enabled. I imagine there has to be a way to enable it to startup at boot, but I cannot seem to locate it. Ideas?
    12-24-2011 06:14 AM
    If you want to use Swype as your default keyboard, it has to be stored on internal storage, not the sdcard.
    12-24-2011 06:30 AM
    Sheesh. Can't believe I missed that. Thanks.
    12-24-2011 06:47 AM
    If you want to use Swype as your default keyboard, it has to be stored on internal storage, not the sdcard.
    same as adw themes too. Just a fyi.

12-24-2011 07:40 AM
    I also saw when Leslie posted here about a new Harmonia 2 build and Downloaded it too. The post here and on the Harmonia thread were shortly removed so I've been waiting to try anything with it. she removed it so I'm sure there's a good reason.

P. S. Merry Christmas Eve Everyone!!

12-24-2011 09:58 AM
    I also saw when Leslie posted here about a new Harmonia 2 build and Downloaded it too. The post here and on the Harmonia thread were shortly removed so I've been waiting to try anything with it. she removed it so I'm sure there's a good reason.

P. S. Merry Christmas Eve Everyone!!

I'm glad I'm not going crazy and someone else saw it also, and merry Christmas to you to

12-24-2011 10:27 AM
    kcls and itsrayray like this.
    12-24-2011 08:30 PM
    Trololol, amusing.

~Merry Christmas

12-24-2011 08:54 PM
    Yes, I posted a build, twice.

I removed it because it was having issues, which I think are related to the build prop. A lot of apps were not showing up in the Market and Mybackup pro was having issues because of it. It won't hurt anything if you run it, but it won't run properly.

As I said in another thread, I updated a driver and it messed up my system so I am stuck reloading today, but it is very close to being done.
    12-24-2011 09:58 PM
    Yes, I posted a build, twice.

I removed it because it was having issues, which I think are related to the build prop. A lot of apps were not showing up in the Market and Mybackup pro was having issues because of it. It won't hurt anything if you run it, but it won't run properly.

As I said in another thread, I updated a driver and it messed up my system so I am stuck reloading today, but it is very close to being done.
    thank you for confirming I'm not losing it

12-24-2011 10:27 PM
    [HL]Merry Christmas!![/HL]

[HL]Harmonia 2!!!![/HL]
    My sincere thanks to Mrg666 for his help in making this happen.
    Harmonia_2.zip
    Md5: c892739b4da0dc5c8f432796c2dd8605
    My advice is wipe everything and start fresh.

[HL]Support for H2 is provided here, NOT in the Harmonia 1.7 thread.[/HL] *Note* IHO 2 has it's own thread now.

[HL]Couple things... [/HL]
    You do NOT need Gapps.
    Uses stock GB Launcher.
    Includes Email, Gmail and Market.
    All included items are up to date.

This is basically a stock GB factory style rom, similar to how Harmonia 1 is a tweaked stock rom. However, it is still built from IHO.

[HL]Removed:[/HL]
    ADWLauncher.apk
    Androidian.apk
    AndroidTerm.apk
    CMStats.apk
    CMUpdateNotify.apk
    CMWallpapers.apk
    Development.apk
    DownloadProviderUi.apk
    FileManager.apk
    FM.apk
    Livewallpapers.apk (Live wallpapers still work, just none are included)
    MagicSmokewallpapers.apk
    Protips.apk
    SpareParts.apk
    VisualizationWallpapers.apk
    boot animation
    wallpaper
    languages other than us english and spanish

Edit: Added to Github page.
    cole2kb, mrg666, Kiernon and 14 others like this.
    12-25-2011 09:13 PM
    Yay! Thanks Leslie.
    notown likes this.
    12-25-2011 10:19 PM
    Setting it up now. Seems very speedy. More excited to see if it fixes my MMS issues and improves my battery life a little. Thanks!
    notown likes this.
    12-25-2011 10:46 PM

Click to view quoted image

[HL]Harmonia 2!!!![/HL]
    Wow, only thing missing is the milk and cookies, but I suppose Santa got those!
    12-25-2011 11:06 PM
    Im on my way to test it LeslieAnn. Thanks for everything and of course everyone else in the IHO family ... Merry Christmas to all
    12-25-2011 11:28 PM
    Is it possible to dual install roms at all like operating systems on a computer? i wonder if this is at all possible, like having a bootmenu that allows you to choose which installation to start in, might make trying different roms quite painless, then you can just delete the old one if you like the new one better :P
    12-26-2011 12:09 AM

Click to view quoted image

[HL]Harmonia 2!!!![/HL]
    My sincere thanks to Mrg666 for his help in making this happen.
    Harmonia_2.zip
    Md5: c892739b4da0dc5c8f432796c2dd8605
    My advice is wipe everything and start fresh.

[HL]Support for H2 is provided here, NOT in the Harmonia 1.7 thread.[/HL]

[HL]Couple things... [/HL]
    You do NOT need Gapps.
    Uses stock GB Launcher.
    Includes Email, Gmail and Market.
    All included items are up to date.

This is basically a stock GB factory style rom, similar to how Harmonia 1 is a tweaked stock rom.

[HL]Removed:[/HL]
    ADWLauncher.apk
    Androidian.apk
    AndroidTerm.apk
    CMStats.apk
    CMUpdateNotify.apk
    CMWallpapers.apk
    Development.apk
    DownloadProviderUi.apk
    FileManager.apk
    FM.apk
    Livewallpapers.apk (Live wallpapers still work, just none are included)
    MagicSmokewallpapers.apk
    Protips.apk
    SpareParts.apk
    VisualizationWallpapers.apk
    boot animation
    wallpaper
    languages other than us english and spanish

Edit: Added to Github page.
    The clock on the status bar is 3 hours ahead. When i go to Date & time settings it shows it correct.
    12-26-2011 12:14 AM
    Is it possible to dual install roms at all like operating systems on a computer? i wonder if this is at all possible, like having a bootmenu that allows you to choose which installation to start in, might make trying different roms quite painless, then you can just delete the old one if you like the new one better :P
    Yes
    [EXPERIMENTAL][PORT][RECOVERY][MULTIBOOT]Tassadar's MultiROM v11 for the Optimus V - xda-developers
    12-26-2011 12:33 AM
6,009 ... 138139140141142 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD