09-22-2015 01:20 PM
6,009 ... 139140141142143 ...
tools
    U tried this out yet Jerry?

Sent from your mom's phone.
    12-26-2011 12:53 AM
    Nice ^.^ the only thing i overlooked was that this probably kills your internal storage... i mean after the operating system, you throw angry birds and maybe 5 other apps on your phone and its damn near full already :P

Oh ive been meaning to ask, on the IHO rom, and also on the harmonia, theres a "theme chooser" in the home icons. I have downloaded one theme called Cyanbread and it allows me to choose between the default and the cyanbread using the theme chooser....

now, this is different from using themes in ADW launcher, so im wondering how do i just get themes for this theme chooser? do i have to look on the market for just "theme apps" ones that dont require launcher applications?

Mainly im just trying to change the way my status bar looks, IE the color mostly. thoughts?
    12-26-2011 01:00 AM
    The clock on the status bar is 3 hours ahead. When i go to Date & time settings it shows it correct.
    You got me on that one. I suspect it's more your phone than the rom though.

Oh ive been meaning to ask, on the IHO rom, and also on the harmonia, theres a "theme chooser" in the home icons. I have downloaded one theme called Cyanbread and it allows me to choose between the default and the cyanbread using the theme chooser....

now, this is different from using themes in ADW launcher, so im wondering how do i just get themes for this theme chooser? do i have to look on the market for just "theme apps" ones that dont require launcher applications?

Mainly im just trying to change the way my status bar looks, IE the color mostly. thoughts?
    Themes will possibly work, but it will not theme the launcher.
    If you want to theme the launcher, re-install ADW.

Underneath it is still CM7, it's just stripped down to be more of a pure GB experience.
    Taking out the theming system will more than likely cause force closes and create issues, so it was left in. Besides, there is no point in removing it. I try and leave your options open, but remove as much as I can.

Statusbars can be tweaked in UOT Kitchen (Google it) or with a theme I would image. I don't use them.
    12-26-2011 02:33 AM
    Nice ^.^ the only thing i overlooked was that this probably kills your internal storage... i mean after the operating system, you throw angry birds and maybe 5 other apps on your phone and its damn near full already :P

Your looking for ADW themes?

You should probably theme your status bar in UOt to your liking, or if you like ICS, Zdunex's ics theme.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    12-26-2011 02:35 AM
    Are there significant differences in the kernel that the iho cm7 builds use and harmonia's kernel?
    12-26-2011 03:09 AM
    Are there significant differences in the kernel that the iho cm7 builds use and harmonia's kernel?
    It is is an IHO CM7 rom, that is why it's in here.
    It's built off a generic Mirage IHO rom.
    12-26-2011 03:52 AM
    I'm running latest backside build and just was wondering. If I decided I no longer wanted the green machine theme. Could I wipe cache and dalvik, reflash the rom but leave out green machine theme? Or do I have to do a complete wipe?

12-26-2011 07:57 AM
    I'm running latest backside build and just was wondering. If I decided I no longer wanted the green machine theme. Could I wipe cache and dalvik, reflash the rom but leave out green machine theme? Or do I have to do a complete wipe?

Just wipe the caches and reflash the rom will work just fine
    thewraith420 likes this.
    12-26-2011 08:12 AM
    It is is an IHO CM7 rom, that is why it's in here.
    It's built off a generic Mirage IHO rom.
    Can this be flashed with Xionia (still using the original from Harmonia)? If not, then which recovery please?
    12-26-2011 10:57 AM
    Can this be flashed with Xionia (still using the original from Harmonia)? If not, then which recovery please?
    It should work fine, just be sure to wipe Dalvik cache (in advanced) and you should be okay.
    Pinan likes this.
    12-26-2011 03:19 PM
    Harmonia 2.0 MMS not working.... came from aosp cm7, full swipe and when it booted it all looked the same it looks like you just added sound recorder
    12-26-2011 07:19 PM
    Which kernel is being used? Bob's?
    12-26-2011 08:57 PM
    Harmonia 2.0 MMS not working.... came from aosp cm7, full swipe and when it booted it all looked the same it looks like you just added sound recorder
    12-26-2011 09:24 PM
    MMS working here.
    12-26-2011 09:25 PM
    MMS working here.
    Working on mine too
    12-26-2011 11:08 PM
    does it cause problems by putting the gapps(gmail/maps...) in system/app?
    12-26-2011 11:12 PM
    Sound recorder was left for underlying reasons, some other things work off of it.

Same with screenshot, there is an entry for it when you use the power button, which would have broken that, so it was left.
    notufatjesus likes this.
    12-26-2011 11:45 PM

You can find plenty of themes for the theme chooser here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1167075

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    12-27-2011 09:21 AM
    It should work fine, just be sure to wipe Dalvik cache (in advanced) and you should be okay.
    Worked out great! I did a full wipe just for giggles and almost everything works great!

However. I have no Deep Sleep with wifi on, though it does work in Harmonia 1.x. Confirmed with CPU Spy. Did I miss something?
    12-27-2011 10:19 AM
    Just did a full wipe and install and then restored my apps, and everything works great! The only thing is when I go to the music player it doesn't recognize WMA files which IS A bummer as Harmonize 1.7 didn't have a problem with them. is there a way to fix that? Or do i have to batch convert to mp3 then?

Thanks for a great GB ROM! r
    12-27-2011 10:36 AM
    Worked out great! I did a full wipe just for giggles and almost everything works great!

However. I have no Deep Sleep with wifi on, though it does work in Harmonia 1.x. Confirmed with CPU Spy. Did I miss something?
    That may be a change in IHO.
    Mine doesn't seem to downgrade to 3g like it used to. On the other hand, it doesn't seem to be hurting the battery as much.

Just did a full wipe and install and then restored my apps, and everything works great! The only thing is when I go to the music player it doesn't recognize WMA files which IS A bummer as Harmonize 1.7 didn't have a problem with them. is there a way to fix that? Or do i have to batch convert to mp3 then?

Thanks for a great GB ROM! r
    You're welcome.
    Honestly, convert the WMA files to mp3. WMA is a proprietary format that also can also contain DRM. Neither of which is good, but also mp3's are universal.
    12-27-2011 02:41 PM
    You're welcome.
    Honestly, convert the WMA files to mp3. WMA is a proprietary format that also can also contain DRM. Neither of which is good, but also mp3's are universal.
    Kay. Also, Everything else works except for the Netflix app which is out of sync. I wouldn't normally ask for tips on forums for an app, but this version of the Netflix app worked fine on Harmonia 1.7, the new version wasn't syncing so I used the old version. Now neither are in sync, any ideas?
    12-27-2011 03:28 PM
    More wifi/deep sleep info, from my post above:

I confirmed that if I stay around wifi, Harmonia 2 does not deep-sleep. But if I leave my home/wifi, and am then on 3G (wifi has dropped), deep-sleep kicks in. Sigh. Battery has dropped 15% in 2.5 hours with very light use. Yikes.

With Harmonia 1.7 deep-sleep always worked.
    12-27-2011 03:42 PM
    On backside 1221 I may have found a bluetooth bug. Ok I use bluetooth file transfer to move files between phones sometimes. I can pair and transfer files fine from my backside IHO phone to my wife's stock rom v no problem. I recently set up 2 of my friends with backside as well. bluetooth file transfer worked fine on stock but between 2 backside phones it won't pair or transfer files for some reason. I'll get a screenshot later with the error I get

12-27-2011 04:31 PM
    I'm having an issue with theme chooser on your new build, leslie. I use the ics theme but the battery icon will not change any more. I tried some other themes and had the same problem.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    12-27-2011 05:04 PM
6,009 ... 139140141142143 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD